Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Would chris still take commisions for art? Not sure if I'd want to handle anything he touched, and I know it's enabiling his bullshit but I wouldnt mind having a original Chris Chan hanging up in the bathroom. If I lived close enough I'd go to that abandoned asylum he left that "offering" in and snatch that beaut'
hang 'er up over the sink
Etsy_3_years_complaint.png

I wouldn't recommend buying any commissions from Chris, even if he offered them. You might be waiting half a decade for a crayon drawing.

FixinShibe

"Billy was Obsessed with 3rd Wave Ska..."
Would chris still take commisions for art? Not sure if I'd want to handle anything he touched, and I know it's enabiling his bullshit but I wouldnt mind having a original Chris Chan hanging up in the bathroom. If I lived close enough I'd go to that abandoned asylum he left that "offering" in and snatch that beaut'
Shit, i'd buy an original chris chan too... it'd look nice sitting in my garage next to my car.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
Why, out of all of Chris's OC Mary Sues and Marty Stus, are only two of them, Carrie White Terrah LeAnne Yowman and Night Star, said to be superlative artists? You'd think that'd be a trait stapled onto all favored characters.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
As Null suggested: "Don't buy from Chris."

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
I don't know if its ever been brought up before but Chris looked like fellow Virginian and hiker killer, Randall Lee Smith.
View attachment 1861271
you know i joked about jeffrey dahmer being free in 1980 and asking if he had a thing for older women and was in va around the time chris was born but...this guy went on his killling spree just a year before chris was born are we sure he wasn't a granny chaser who didn't think a nearly 40 year old receptionist could get pregnant again?

you know i joked about jeffrey dahmer being free in 1980 and asking if he had a thing for older women and was in va around the time chris was born but...this guy went on his killling spree just a year before chris was born are we sure he wasn't a granny chaser who didn't think a nearly 40 year old receptionist could get pregnant again?
Here's and interesting factoid: Randall's mother used to dress him like a little girl when he was a child. He was also prone to lying about himself and told his last victims that he wrote papers for NASA and was married to a former Ms. Virginia.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Here's and interesting factoid: Randall's mother used to dress him like a little girl when he was a child. He was also prone to lying about himself and told his last victims that he wrote papers for NASA and was married to a former Ms. Virginia.
I'm just saying the resemblance is there and the personalities while not 100% do still have a small case of "like father like son." going for them.

BullDogsLipBrandClamjuice

этот ниггер ест бобы
What do you think the most valuable object(s) in the horde are? Surely Bob had something hidden away, depression era kids always know the value of things and tend to have a few diamonds with in their hordes...wouldnt doubt he had something hidden in the walls or in that Mr C and little C dream shack.. Hell all those records he had, he had to have something rare. People want insane prices for some oldies, who knows if hipsters are actually paying 70 bucks for the Crazy World of Aurthor Brown lp..
Then again who knows what was burned up in the fire, or forgotten about that bob never let anyone in on. Im not saying he had vast riches hidden away but maybe a little something

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
What do you think the most valuable object(s) in the horde are? Surely Bob had something hidden away, depression era kids always know the value of things and tend to have a few diamonds woth in their hordes...wouldnt doubt he had something hidden in the walls or in that Mr C and little C dream shack.. Hell all those records he had, he had to have something rare. People want insane prices for some oldies, who knows if hipsters are actually paying 70 bucks for the Crazy World of Aurthor Brown lp..
Then again who knows what was burned up in the fire, or forgotten about that bob never let anyone in on. Im not saying he had vast riches hidden away but maybe a little something
The records would probably be worth a sizable amount of money. Or, in other words, a lot of vidya and MLP shit.