Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Guntkvd

kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed current Chris much but i'm kinda baffled by Chris's decision to abandon his Love Quest entirely. I know it's Idea Guy doing but Chris lost all interest in pursuing a sweetheart it seems. So was thinking, maybe his meds or something else just killed all his sexual desires? Or maybe i haven't noticed and he is still trying to find a sweetheart.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed current Chris much but i'm kinda baffled by Chris's decision to abandon his Love Quest entirely. I know it's Idea Guy doing but Chris lost all interest in pursuing a sweetheart it seems. So was thinking, maybe his meds or something else just killed all his sexual desires? Or maybe i haven't noticed and he is still trying to find a sweetheart.

Age, lack of stimulation and HRT. He has less of an interest in sex, and the further he retreats into his fantasy world, the less he craves companionship.

This will all go down the shitter when barb dies though. I imagine he’ll want a barb 2.0 pretty quick

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could swear that my dad used to own a shirt IDENTICAL to the classic (same colors and pattern). Anybody knows what brand and model it is?
According to the Cwcki, it is a Ralph Lauren Polo.
To add to this the type of shirt is connected to the sport of rugby so is fairly common wherever that sport is played.

If you Google image search “Rugby shirt” you’ll see a bunch of designs similar to what Chris used to wear, I can’t imagine Chris ever played the sport though..

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
He did hire a prostitute with his money a few times in 2012 and 2013 but IIRC, his sex drive has been steadily declining in the past five years or so.

I'd say part of it is due to the troon hormone pills he's been taking and part of it is due to poor health.

I’ve always gotten the impression he’s always had a low sex drive, and aside from his weird sexual deviancy, the Love Quest was more about losing his virginity to prove he was a grownup and less about the act itself.

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve always gotten the impression he’s always had a low sex drive, and aside from his weird sexual deviancy, the Love Quest was more about losing his virginity to prove he was a grownup and less about the act itself.
Well that, and also finding a new Mommy that will love him, emotionally & financially support him, and occasionally flick his duck every few weeks.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I have a legit question

I wonder if Chris ever had interest in the Sims Computer Game?

it probably could have been a good tutoring tool on how socializing is supposed to work.

He’s always lost in his video games back then. Just a thought.
I think he'll just use cheats and focusing on building and maximizing every skill

RealtreeByGod

kiwifarms.net
Are there any stories, pictures or any other info on Bob's time in Korea? I think all that stuff would be fascinating considering who his son turns out to be.

I'd wager he told Chris but he wouldn't have been interested.

The Chad Korean war vet dad vs the Thad CPU Goddess son
He was a Signal Corps POG who ran radio and comm wire. He wasn't even in-country when shit was hot.

Rupert Bear

utrrbeapre.html
kiwifarms.net
I have a legit question

it probably could have been a good tutoring tool on how socializing is supposed to work.

Eh, that's the line of thought going on Chris' head when he tried using a Nintendo DS game for dating advice.

Also, Chris isn't fond of PC games.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think would’ve happened if the fire occurred when chris was still in high school?

If a major event like that happened while bob was still healthy I could picture bob taking a lot more control over chris and his antics. Maybe he would stop being passive and even divorce barb over the hoarding.

Last edited:

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
I have a legit question

In that video where someone sent him a copy of Half-Life 2, he said he hadn't played PC games for a long time and preferred consoles for his games. So I doubt he ever spent much time with the Sims, if he ever played it at all.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think would’ve happened if the fire occurred when chris was still in high school?

If a major event like that while bob was still healthy I could picture bob taking a lot more control over chris and his antic. Maybe he would stop being passive and even divorce barb over the hoarding.
If Chris was still in high school, he’d probably find a way to create or join an art club where he would hone his Sonichu drawing skills and make it more accessible to his classmates.

At least if he lived in an optimistic world.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
If Chris was still in high school, he’d probably find a way to create or join an art club where he would hone his Sonichu drawing skills and make it more accessible to his classmates.

At least if he lived in an optimistic world.
I like to believe most of what happened to chris was brought unto him by his own actions. I’d be happy to see him succeed like that but I guess he’d be nowhere near as interesting if that was the case.

would’ve been nice if he just sperged out over basketball and became a serious coach or something.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
He already has. It didn't really go that well either time, especially the second, where he made the grand total of two posts as @LegendaryChristorian. The change in tone was a wonder to behold - the first all 'Lo, I am here, lowly mortals, all bow down and worship me' and the second 'Fuck off fuck FUCK OFF I HATE YOU ALL curse-ye-ha-me-haaaaa' as he believed, like an idiot, that we'd spoiled things for him and Jessica 'fat's where it's at' Quinn. He hasn't posted on here since, although he almost certainly lurks.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
He already has. It didn't really go that well either time, especially the second, where he made the grand total of two posts as @LegendaryChristorian. The change in tone was a wonder to behold - the first all 'Lo, I am here, lowly mortals, all bow down and worship me' and the second 'Fuck off fuck FUCK OFF I HATE YOU ALL curse-ye-ha-me-haaaaa' as he believed, like an idiot, that we'd spoiled things for him and Jessica 'fat's where it's at' Quinn. He hasn't posted on here since, although he almost certainly lurks.
I know the context behind this, yet I absolutely love pretending it was to be taken at face value. Like, Chris comes in, offers a Q&A, everything is going well and the questions are genuine, the thread is peaceful and all, Null is monitoring the entire thing to make sure it doesn't get ruined by random speds. Then out of the blue Chris goes full retard and screams like a deranged seagull at us for no reason before leaving. It's awesome.

"Hi folks ask some questions among which I'll personally anwser yes yes"
"Hi Chris thanks for passing by, how are you going ?"
"Holy FUCKING shit FUCK YOU loser FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEE BYE but i disgress"