Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
I feel as though Chris/Praetor would go in for a self reality series. It would be a good compliment to Geno's series, and Chris has bitched about being misunderstood, so him being on camera would be "entertaining". Even though he's boring now, I can see the negative in that, but since reality shows are scripted, I believe Praetor would add some stuff to keep Chris on his toes, just like the Classic Chris era, but more frequent and in HD/4K.
You're giving them way too much credits. We had one guy autistic enough to get some insiders infos from them and they really are nothing but a bunch of highschool tards, one of them being the most generic e-thot ever, making fun of Chris while making bank thanks to shitty and ugly products bought by fucking retards. Chris himself doesn't give a fuck and mostly drools over the non-tranny girl (the e-thot I was talking about) and the delusion of having young friends believing his hellish eletric pieces of shit lore. I respect their ability to make money thanks to the ocean of idiots surrounding CWC but we really should not expect anything of value like what you're describing.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's literally the most documented lolcow ever and probably one of the most documented people on the internet.
do we have enough info about him to do a psychology dissertation on him?
I think a few people already have, and this was years ago (possibly even when Bob was still alive, if his own comments on the idea are any indication).

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I think a few people already have, and this was years ago (possibly even when Bob was still alive, if his own comments on the idea are any indication).
I've always thought Chris would be in this Elephant Man type of scenario if ever there was a time to be under a doctor's care, and using other research papers/CWCki/vids, the Dr. could get a "better understanding" of Chris.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
he's literally the most documented lolcow ever and probably one of the most documented people on the internet.
do we have enough info about him to do a psychology dissertation on him?
I mean he’s probably the most documented person which makes me wonder what monkeys paw wish someone made to be the most documented man ever but at the cost of being a massive retard who is a nobody

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The more insane Chris gets, the more stilted, awkward, and word-salad-y the way he talks is. It sounds even more pseudo-intellectual. I guess it's the isolation.
Often autists deteriorate some time in middle age. With Chris's isolation, this is probably even worse, since he has nothing but his goofy fantasy life and trolls giving him positive feedback for his retardation.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Often autists deteriorate some time in middle age. With Chris's isolation, this is probably even worse, since he has nothing but his goofy fantasy life and trolls giving him positive feedback for his retardation.
I believe we're seeing that. If he were yo deteriorate any further, he'd be wearing diapers in Sockness' apartment eating crumbs and bugs off the floor.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I believe we're seeing that. If he were yo deteriorate any further, he'd be wearing diapers in Sockness' apartment eating crumbs and bugs off the floor.
I wonder if Sockness has limits or all the room Chris WILL haul over, tranny, merge delusion complete and utter lack of hygiene.

Sockness will break tard wrangling of likes of Chris requires patience and steely determination of inquisition. Sockness is just s white knight who loves to talk and refuses to pay the piper, Fend off debt collectors and foreclosure agents even police in worst case scenario.

Alternatively Chris will lose his mind, curl up in the closet and rock back and forth when escapes reality permanently and lives in his imaginary universe. Straight jackets and horse tranquilizers ahoy!

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net

If it goes to plan, and if Sonichu joins the MCU AFTER Chris is gone within the decade (or two), then Sonichu's show would likely be one of the first Marvel sub-franchises to be rated TV-MA due to true and honest content in some episodes.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't have twitch does he? seems like it would have been a useful tool for him to use whenever he streamed those red vs blue videos.

kiwifarms.net
What's chris daily routine? Does he even play vidya these days? Anyone watching his psn activity or something?

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net

If it goes to plan, and if Sonichu joins the MCU AFTER Chris is gone within the decade (or two), then Sonichu's show would likely be one of the first Marvel sub-franchises to be rated TV-MA due to true and honest content in some episodes.
For the record (nobody cares about it I know) I never have the slightest fucking idea of what the fuck you're talking about in most of your messages, and this is not an exception at all. But I'm now picturing a timeline anomaly where we eventually get at least one media where fucking Sonichu is sharing the screen with mainstream characters and I'm having a hard time projecting what I would feel about it, especially if it's during Chris's afterlife saga. Probably drunk. That's how I would feel.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
What's chris daily routine? Does he even play vidya these days? Anyone watching his psn activity or something?
He plays with his rocks, imaginary friends, and he maybe plays video games to meditate like with Tetris or just watch random stuff out of boredom like anime. This of course doesn't include Chris' time with Barb and his twitter shenanigans.

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's change averse so it's most likely the same as it ever was: McDonalds, random shopping when he has tugboat/donation money, Tetris like what @Truthboi said, and watching random crap/having random crap on in the background while he plays with toys or doodles.

I hope sockness sneaks into virginia and has his way with chris's ass and shmorky's corpse at the same time
Still pretty fucking bummed that the Watchtards decided to bring what potentially could have been the most interesting Chris content in years to a screeching hault because they seriously thought Sockhead was dangerous. I guarantee all the latter was gonna do is record his little trip into VA and then get denied by Chris. At worst the police would've been called and Jake would get told to GTFO.