Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Noticing more and more weens lately. I think I’ve figured out the problem with weens.

If you’ve picked up on any social cues at all in the CWC “fandom”, you’d know not to fuck with Chris. The golden age of trolling was a product of a specific time and place, it died with Bob nearly a decade ago, and it’s never coming back. Chris is so much worse off compared to then that trolling him isn’t funny or cool anymore. When people have tried, and the negative attention has always turned back on them: “It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission” doesn’t apply.

Is it somewhat hypocritical for people who fucked with Chris/laughed at trolling for years, in ways that were sometimes excessive or damaging, and still maintain an invasive presence in his life by documenting everything he does, to tell others he’s off limits? Sure, there is moral ambiguity there. But if you look at context there’s a reason why they think that way, for Chris’s own good.

No prize for guessing what context-blindness, black/white thinking, inability to deal with moral ambiguity, and difficulty with social cues are all symptoms of.

Nobue

kiwifarms.net
Noticing more and more weens lately. I think I’ve figured out the problem with weens.

If you’ve picked up on any social cues at all in the CWC “fandom”, you’d know not to fuck with Chris. The golden age of trolling was a product of a specific time and place, it died with Bob nearly a decade ago, and it’s never coming back. Chris is so much worse off compared to then that trolling him isn’t funny or cool anymore. When people have tried, and the negative attention has always turned back on them: “It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission” doesn’t apply.

Is it somewhat hypocritical for people who fucked with Chris/laughed at trolling for years, in ways that were sometimes excessive or damaging, and still maintain an invasive presence in his life by documenting everything he does, to tell others he’s off limits? Sure, there is moral ambiguity there. But if you look at context there’s a reason why they think that way, for Chris’s own good.

No prize for guessing what context-blindness, black/white thinking, inability to deal with moral ambiguity, and difficulty with social cues are all symptoms of.
If you're just laughing at the absurdity of it, or the trouble he gets himself into on his own, I'd say that's fine. He had enough sense to stop feeding the trolls for years, so I'm not sure how sorry I should feel for him at this point.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

Weens/trolls still happen because a lot of the same incentives against them existed back then too just not from a pervious generation of weens/trolls and now their era is viewed with rose tinted glasses and a lot of the criticism of them forgotten. alot of chris intro material glorifies that era and the mindset that ignored people pointing out how pathetic or fucked up it was so they could get laughs . that and you can successfully morally shame less people into compliance when you still do that to some arbitrary point you arbitrarily rolled back to vs quitting all together and when you still do endorse that mindset to a lesser degree and do similar things to other people even now.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weens think it's easy to troll Chris because all they see is the final product of trolling - Chris screaming at a camera because he was prodded by something a troll said. So weens think all they have to do is tweet some inflammatory comment at him and then Chris will dance to their whims. But they don't see that there's a Truman Show-like system in place to manipulate Chris into reacting that way involving gaining his trust and getting pressured by other personas behind the scenes.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Chris was what brought me to the Farms back in like, 2015. I would read the CWCki often because I had nothing better to do. I checked on this board a lot at first, but less and less over the years. And by the time I made an account here, I almost never checked this board.

He’s just a sad delusional autist living in trash with his dying mom, piling up debt after debt.

I only came here because I saw a YouTube video that was posted yesterday about some ween trolling Chris. Who fucking cares. The amount of autists making reports about Chris to this day is the most autistic shit I’ve seen.

This cow has been dry for a long, long time. What’s the last funny thing he did? Since Bob died, I have no clue. Everything has just been depressing. I think he did some video that was supposed to be “sexy” a few years ago. That was kinda funny, but still rooted in delusions.

I come here to read about dumb people being dumb for a laugh. Chris is a dumb person being schizophrenic that makes me want to take a shot of whisky just for knowing he still exists.

You think people are still stealing his license plate?

I'm sorry, but this picture showing one of his gal pals looking like she is about to puke from being near Chris is just too funny.

Sarah_and_Tiff.jpg

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
It's weird imagining Chris even existing in a semi-normal social environment at this point. That's how long he's been off the wall crazy.
It is actually a strange thought, I've only ever seen Chris from the perspective of a multi pile car crash, so it be interesting how people who knew him before college viewed him in school. Don't think it be positive, but at the same time none of them could have guessed how far he'd fall post returning to ruckervill

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It is actually a strange thought, I've only ever seen Chris from the perspective of a multi pile car crash, so it be interesting how people who knew him before college viewed him in school. Don't think it be positive, but at the same time none of them could have guessed how far he'd fall post returning to ruckervill
I mean the Gal Pals did voice their opinion after a troll pretending to be them go a hold of the CWCki and some leaked e-mails. But you are correct; even though they knew of his autism, there was no way they could realized what Chris would turn out to be. For all they knew, the Gal Pals may have thought like any autistic, Chris would have faded into obscurity and forgot about him.

Ass-burgers

The bad cut of meat ●3●
kiwifarms.net
Okay it has been a few years since I've been logged on. So I got caught up in the Dimensional Merge saga happening. But I honestly want to know what would happen if there were multiple accounts talking about merging with other dimensions and saying that their universe is NOT 1218 or C-197.

I guarantee you, those "friends' gossiped behind his back calling him a weirdo or a loser.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weens think it's easy to troll Chris because all they see is the final product of trolling - Chris screaming at a camera because he was prodded by something a troll said. So weens think all they have to do is tweet some inflammatory comment at him and then Chris will dance to their whims. But they don't see that there's a Truman Show-like system in place to manipulate Chris into reacting that way involving gaining his trust and getting pressured by other personas behind the scenes.
He does occasionally react to weenery like that when he did that dumb campaign for Doopie.
I guarantee you, those "friends' gossiped behind his back calling him a weirdo or a loser.
And that he smelled like garbage sitting in the hot Mexican Sun.

Most people really don't like Chris and only want to see him dance like an ape wearing a tutu about to receive Christmas gifts. .

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I've been reading a few cases where people with special needs were captured and killed by people who thought they were friends with their killers. Chris is damn lucky trolls didn't take it that far. The furthest would have been saving Julay, and Chris ended up safe.

I often wonder if that would happen. Even just kidnapping Chris just to scare him from staying away from the net and start acting normal.