Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently watched “The Act” on Hulu, and now I am convinced that someday I’m gonna be seeing a Netflix/Hulu/Streaming Service adaptation of this current case.

Even if it winds up not being a “documentary” on “The Life of Chris-Chan”, something just tells me that those in charge of writing those binge-worthy series on your favorite Streaming service have been eating the past six months up.

The Gypsy Blanchard case, at least as it is portrayed in “The Act” (no need to tell me the disclaimer in every episode) very similarly to the theme of “The Love Quest”, as Chris Chan portrayed it. Gypsy is quite clearly going through thoughts of sexuality and desire to be with someone.

Only difference between Gypsy & Dee Dee and Chris & Barb was that Chris, instead of desiring to kill her to “Be Free”, Chris had the penis to fuck her instead.

And I’ve seen all sorts of new content like “Lonely Feelings” Discord Chats. All these could be stretched for good television. I had no clue Chris had returned to the “Baaw I want a girlfriend” shit. People like @The American Hedgehog kept hammering so hard that the Idea Guys made him content and happy with being married to Magi-Chan, Mewtwo, Hair-Chest Rosechu and whoever else Chris wanted to claim involved. I can’t say I don’t blame anyone for thinking Chris really moved on from needing female companionship.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently watched “The Act” on Hulu, and now I am convinced that someday I’m gonna be seeing a Netflix/Hulu/Streaming Service adaptation of this current case.

Even if it winds up not being a “documentary” on “The Life of Chris-Chan”, something just tells me that those in charge of writing those binge-worthy series on your favorite Streaming service have been eating the past six months up.

The Gypsy Blanchard case, at least as it is portrayed in “The Act” (no need to tell me the disclaimer in every episode) very similarly to the theme of “The Love Quest”, as Chris Chan portrayed it. Gypsy is quite clearly going through thoughts of sexuality and desire to be with someone.

Only difference between Gypsy & Dee Dee and Chris & Barb was that Chris, instead of desiring to kill her to “Be Free”, Chris had the penis to fuck her instead.

And I’ve seen all sorts of new content like “Lonely Feelings” Discord Chats. All these could be stretched for good television. I had no clue Chris had returned to the “Baaw I want a girlfriend” shit. People like @The American Hedgehog kept hammering so hard that the Idea Guys made him content and happy with being married to Magi-Chan, Mewtwo, Hair-Chest Rosechu and whoever else Chris wanted to claim involved. I can’t say I don’t blame anyone for thinking Chris really moved on from needing female companionship.
Yeah, I mean Chris publicly claimed to be content and it wasn’t like he was shy about telling the world how horny and lonely he was before.

But I think any mainstream old media company might need to wait until after Chris dies before they make a documentary about him though since it easily could be seen as exploiting a disabled trans woman which in the current climate would be a PR nightmare.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I mean Chris publicly claimed to be content and it wasn’t like he was shy about telling the world how horny and lonely he was before.

But I think any mainstream old media company might need to wait until after Chris dies before they make a documentary about him though since it easily could be seen as exploiting a disabled trans woman which in the current climate would be a PR nightmare.
Once you rape your elderly mom, all bets are off. People don't give a shit as long as you remember to use the "correct" pronouns.

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think just like how a lot of exaggeration is done in these series to begin with, why not ignore the transdom to begin with?

He’s bang his own mom even in the striped clown shirts.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net

Selling the rights to a book/movie would be one of the few ways Chris could still raise money. Son of Sam laws have been ruled mostly unconstitutional, so that won't stop him. (They've mostly been replaced by laws that make it easier for victims to get the money in a civil suit, but Barb isn't going to sue Chris. Cole might sue on behalf of Barb if Barb dies, but they're both Barb's heirs so....)

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Selling the rights to a book/movie would be one of the few ways Chris could still raise money. Son of Sam laws have been ruled mostly unconstitutional, so that won't stop him. (They've mostly been replaced by laws that make it easier for victims to get the money in a civil suit, but Barb isn't going to sue Chris. Cole might sue on behalf of Barb if Barb dies, but they're both Barb's heirs so....)
I doubt Cole would come back into Barb's life for a book deal. If he wanted to, Cole could've made money off of Chris way before the incest. He knew Chris was more famous than he is, but didn't capitalize I assume because that would mean reconciling with his mother, which Cole is clearly against.

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
It’s gonna be a while before anyone makes a show which portrays trans people (or those who claim to be trans) in such a bad light.

Also the viewing public sees incest differently from murder. Not that it’s worse, but it’s deeply repulsive on a level murder isn’t. Most people can think of a situation in which it’s acceptable to take a life (Gypsy’s case NOT being one of them), but incest is never remotely understandable.

Maybe we’ll get something like Tiger King someday, but the internet really is where Chris belongs.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
Chris is neither psychotic, nor schizophrenic. His dimension bullshit is just maladaptive daydreaming, and a poor way of coping. If he suffered from psychotic delusions, the delusions would happen at random, not after he became upset. For example the sonichu bodyswap bullshit happened right after he heard the news of ponycon 2020 being cancelled, and his first "merge is happening" tweet was on the same day Barb got a debt lawsuit.

If you wanna compare chris with someone similar, you can compare him with fellow tard Randy Stair who also suffered from maladaptive daydreaming and thought that he can become one with his ghost waifu by shooting up a supermarket.

View attachment 2883100

tl;dr Chris does not suffer from delusional disorders, he's a manchild with an overactive imagination
Nice, this is some really useful info. I've never heard of the maladaptive daydreaming concept before but that does make sense. I can certainly see it with Randy. Chris just was harder for me to figure out since unlike Randy, Chris pretty much never has any (public) moments of lucidity with regards to his fantasy. I suppose though that he comes off the way he does because he lacks any social inhibitions that would stop him from espousing his fantasy copes 24/7. That is to say, Randy had the social awareness not to go around telling everyone he met on the street about his EGS fantasy world, but Chris's autism and lack of boundaries ever being imposed on him must allow him to be much more open with it, and thus seem more "crazy" to the observer. Randy's writings were as nuts as Chris's but in his video recordings, unlike Chris, you can sort of infer from the way he talks that he has some consciousness that he is coping.

GypsyBard

kiwifarms.net
Wonder how Chris is doing after all we have not heard from him and quite a bit

Have not seen a letter from him in a while either

Wonder why after all he was pumping letters out like crazy before Christmas and New years

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
Wonder how Chris is doing after all we have not heard from him and quite a bit

Have not seen a letter from him in a while either

Wonder why after all he was pumping letters out like crazy before Christmas and New years
There was a phone call the other day. More of the same.

Some old rug idk

kiwifarms.net
One thing i realized is how foxes may be the real negative of Chris chan and Sonichu
Eevee is usually potrayed as the opposite pokemon of pikachu in the cartoon and games, and it's design takes heavy inspiration from foxes (or at least is very clear in some of it's evolutions, especially glaceon and umbreon)
Tails is for Sonic what's Luigi for Mario: the second main character, whose personality comes in stark contrast and somehow accentuates some of the other protagonist's traits.
Yet, despite this, Chris has barely ever mentioned them in the comic or other forms of canon, only appearing in the wall of the originals as Evails and Supreon.
This doesn't stop here, i noticed some things that Chris may have not:
There is first the obvious thing about foxes being know for being clever and adaptable, while Chris maced a gamestop employer because of 2 spaghetti arms being painted blue
Coincidentially a fox's main diet is comprised of mice (like pikachu) and sometime edgehogs (sonic), making them sonichu's #1 natural predator.
There are also foxes in oriental folklore that assume the appearance of beautiful women (something Chris has tried and failed to become) who are usually potrayed as self-aware malicious creatures (what one can easily consider the opposite of the hypocrite, self-righteous evil of Chris)
Even in furry fandom foxes mirrors some aspects of classic Chris, with the thing of male foxes being super duper gay (even more than Reldnahc)

So... nothing, just pointing out this list of facts.
Chris's comic has always been about himself and making the least subtle power fantasy possible to take revenge over the things that made his life unpleasant, even when it was his fault and, knowing how all his comic's villains of Sonichu are either a representation of something/someone that made Chris angry irl (Mary lee Walsh, graduation, homosexuals, trolls, Alec Benson Leary, the law...) I just don't think there is or there will ever be space in his imaginary world for a villan that is an actual opposite of him, as it would require a form of self-reflection he probably will never attain.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice, this is some really useful info. I've never heard of the maladaptive daydreaming concept before but that does make sense. I can certainly see it with Randy. Chris just was harder for me to figure out since unlike Randy, Chris pretty much never has any (public) moments of lucidity with regards to his fantasy. I suppose though that he comes off the way he does because he lacks any social inhibitions that would stop him from espousing his fantasy copes 24/7. That is to say, Randy had the social awareness not to go around telling everyone he met on the street about his EGS fantasy world, but Chris's autism and lack of boundaries ever being imposed on him must allow him to be much more open with it, and thus seem more "crazy" to the observer. Randy's writings were as nuts as Chris's but in his video recordings, unlike Chris, you can sort of infer from the way he talks that he has some consciousness that he is coping.
One thing is maladaptive daydreaming has triggers (Stress, loneliness, listening to music, etc) and has clear signs like pacing back and forward, talking or laughing to themselves which is what basically was described by the early sightings of Chris by Anna McLerran in her blog post The Tale of The Crazy Pacer.

It kind of reminds me of the Joker movie where near the start you've got him watching a talk show and suddenly imagines himself as a member of the audience having a conversation with the host:

And the later on the movie is shocked to learn the host isn't actually like that, gets upset and you get the 'Want to hear another joke' scene where he shoots the host.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net

I feel like the very concept of a Chris themed documentary is too hard a subject and non accessible to really work as a series. Documentaries on internet phenomenon really need to be about something huge I.e memes m, Pepe, trolls, rise of the Internet to really get any kind of mainstream attention because the modern internet is still such a young culture even now. Having a documentary on all already unsympathetic , obscure and often very unsettling subject matter like CwC would probably sell very poorly.

Also worth noting is that Chris is a part of many different social demographics such as autism, brony, and trannies that feel they are the minority and socially oppressed. And Chris exemplifies many of the worst traits of each social group, so making a documentary on Chris Chan would probably never get network or streaming appeal due to the woke and censor-heavy media directors wanting to ban anything socially ‘discriminatory’ for the sake of their never ending desire for progressivism in fucking everything.

In short, a documentary on a relatively niche and obscure topic like CWC would probably bore and sell poorly to most mainstream audiences.

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
I feel like the very concept of a Chris themed documentary is too hard a subject and non accessible to really work as a series. Documentaries on internet phenomenon really need to be about something huge I.e memes m, Pepe, trolls, rise of the Internet to really get any kind of mainstream attention because the modern internet is still such a young culture even now. Having a documentary on all already unsympathetic , obscure and often very unsettling subject matter like CwC would probably sell very poorly.

Also worth noting is that Chris is a part of many different social demographics such as autism, brony, and trannies that feel they are the minority and socially oppressed. And Chris exemplifies many of the worst traits of each social group, so making a documentary on Chris Chan would probably never get network or streaming appeal due to the woke and censor-heavy media directors wanting to ban anything socially ‘discriminatory’ for the sake of their never ending desire for progressivism in fucking everything.

In short, a documentary on a relatively niche and obscure topic like CWC would probably bore and sell poorly to most mainstream audiences.
I agree with you. Perhaps Chris could be a short segment in a larger doc. I could see that happening.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Love Quest era would be the most marketable in my opinion since it’s so comedic and absurd but after raping his mom it stops being a fun story and identifying as trans means they wouldn’t want to make fun of him anymore.

I think being autistic would be passable though but they’d likely just ignore all the questionable stuff and make Chris look like a naive and hapless but loveable manchild.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
I just noticed that Chris handwriting looks like Comic Sans (AKA the lolcow of fonts).

He writes like a kid who can't get but wants to get Cursive and use a Fountain pen.

Chris also tries to cutesy up his his handwriting since the Tomgirl and Trooning out started, it also doesn't help that his hand isn't practised so if it's much longer than a signature his hand gets tired and his precision starts to get sloppy - you can see this with his art as well he's OK at the straight line work but if he had to attempt detail it get's sloppy fast because he slows it down and it loses his flow.