Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
This is going to sound kind of weird, but I think Mao is cute.
Maybe IRL, but I don't think you've seen a real picture of him.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
darkhorse816 said:

I never got to see his videos, I became a Christorian around summer 2010, so I only saw the screencaps from the videos.

:( :(

But I found him cute. I know, it's silly.

:oops:

• Deviant
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I got something from this pretty interesting link Kosher Dill posted on the Barb's Over-Protectiveness thread:

Well, it has come to our attention that back when the Rock Band(or possibly Guitar Hero, but who cares) AC/DC game came out Chris bought it, used the code in the case to get all the songs, then returned the game to get his money back. When confronted that's considered stealing, his excuse was basically that they shouldn't have the code if they didn't want people to do that. This all being followed by his stress sigh.

Not an isolated case, on the Jackie saga:

the recent 43.98 purchase was actually a spot of Wheeling and Dealing I did; I actually spent less to make a profit. Toys 'R' Us had Borderlands for PS3 for a lower price than the current $39.99 price at Best Buy; I paid 20.98 for it at T.R.U. After that, I took the game to Best Buy, told them I received it as a gift and got the store credit of 41.??

(From Jackie Chat 2)

[9:44 pm] Jacklyn Romy: so you falsely claimed to best buy it was theirs and returned it there?
[9:44 pm] Jacklyn Romy: what did samantha tell you?
[9:44 pm] CWC: I told you about it in an e-mail, in response to your question of what you read on the Cwcki.
[9:44 pm] Jacklyn Romy: oh, right, i'm looking at it
[9:44 pm] Jacklyn Romy: maybe i missed it
[9:45 pm] CWC: She told me that it was dishonest, and while I considered the action to be wheeling and dealing, she calls that expression a disguise of the devil to cover dishonesty.

The fucker doesnt even understand that what he did was obviously wrong...

(Maybe because if its him doing it does makes it right to him? I wouldnt be surprised if someone else did that and Chris had the balls to consider him a "thieving liar")

And lets not forget that he used to steal money from his parents...goddamit Chris, "honest" my ass...

This reminds me of that old "Chris is a decepticon" thread...he really has all the traits of an archetypal (although extremely incompetent) villain...

P.D: What was wrong with my thread that was especifically for the same purpose of this one? (:_(

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:
I remember reading on the old forum that Chris was playing video games before he could talk. Could this have damaged his brain (among other things) and is the reason he thinks life uses video game logic?

Although I wouldn't say playing video games at a very young age is fantastic for a child's development, it wouldn't have warped his brain. Also, keep in mind that Chris was supposedly mute until he was 7. If that's true (I have my doubts) then he would have been playing games at a completely appropriate age.

Something screwed Chris up, but it sure as hell wasn't games.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Chris plan to stop his ED page by actually providing more content:

But sadly, my one plan of TMI-Input-To-Overload-Their-Minds-And-STOP backfired on me, as I had inadvertently added to that heck-fire.

What the fuck did he expect? That people "overloaded" with his heads sparking and fuming like cartoon robots?¿?

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chrus Chundlur said:

But sadly, my one plan of TMI-Input-To-Overload-Their-Minds-And-STOP backfired on me, as I had inadvertently added to that heck-fire.

What the fuck did he expect? That people "overloaded" with his heads sparking and fuming like cartoon robots?¿?

Could also be him mangling "sensory overload," an occurrence not uncommon in the autism spectrum.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chrus Chundlur said:

I've actually been thinking about this myself. Like what did he honestly think would happen? It's this weird thought process that actually reminds me of the story he told about when classmates would throw pennies at him. I mean, they're mocking him for one thing (possibly them thinking hes weird for being obsessed with pokemon or "retarded") and then he adds to his mockery by picking up the pennies, saying "thank you I needed the money" and keeping it. He didn't stop them from picking on him, he just added a new facade of weirdness for them to exploit.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
The very same existence of "Sammy" blows my mind...

I mean, Chris does some crappy sketch when on some point in the past he was fat (funnily enough, still the most accurate self-portrait Chris ever did by far), but when the sketch ends...

It happens that this fat Chris was some kind of actor, because Chris in incapable of admiting a "fat Chris" even in the realm of imagination (well...there is the issue of Chris believing his shitty comic being "real" somehow, but thats another whole problem :lol: ), and even gets all spergy on how this Sammy can keep his medallion since its bigger and doesnt have some crappy doodles on it so nobody would (god forbid) mistake it for the TRUE and HONEST one...

Its kind of like when he got so pissy about Billy Mays being or not the mayor of CWCville that he made the Billy Mays character CANON on Sonichu (Wich I find hilarious since the man was so totally unrelated to Sonic recolors and Pokemon crap xD) to explain how he was in fact, not the mayor of CWCville...

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he draws or doodles on a daily basis.
Assuming this is true (he probably does), I wonder what he draws, if it's just Sonichu stuff like always or if he experiments a little. I'd kind of like to see it, since Chris' art was one of the more compelling things about him, at least for me.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
I had always wondered what people meant by Chris smelling of rotten watermelon.

I left some watermelon slices in the bin and went out for a week*, fucking hell man the smell. It smelt like something big (like a fox) had died in a mound of sugar, and whilst it was decomposing it was like caramelising at the same time. Made me fucking gag, and search the house to see if the cats had brought something in.

If he genuinely smells like that then i don't understand how anyone at all could hang round him. It may sound like A-logging, but oh my god rotten watermelon reeks. like the smell travels crazy distance too, so its not even like nobody would get close enough to smell him. Thank god he has a car, cuz buses would be horrible if he were on them.

*EDIT: I didn't leave the watermelon there so I'd know what Chris smells like (the post kinda reads like that), I'm just an idiot that forgot to take the bins out :lol:

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
^well Robert Simmons V said he smelled like "homeless person stank" so I don't imagine it's as awful as rotten watermelons.

Anyways, I'm wondering how Chris is at chess. I remember he got a shitload of achievements on some chess game on PSN and I wonder how he plays. I suspect achievements would be things like "Capture a pawn," "Capture a rook," etc. or "play a game lasting x moves," that sort of thing, but I wonder if maybe Chris is a chess genius and nobody, including him, realizes it.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
darkhorse816 said:

Is the real Mao the Mao in the videos? I hope I'm not prying too deep into things/

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
Marvin said:
darkhorse816 said:

Is the real Mao the Mao in the videos? I hope I'm not prying too deep into things/
Uhh, I don't remember the videos too well. Link?

But I don't think it was him.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:

The videos were taken offline months before I discovered Chris.

Here's a picture--I'm not sure if it's him.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
Marvin said:

i agree with you

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
Marvin said:

Ahaha, Mao. I don't know, looks like some generic asian guy.