Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

murdoc

kiwifarms.net
i'm pretty sure mao is the same guy as clyde

does cwc think he's attractive or looks nice
i mean in his tomgirl getup, i know he's parroted what his mum said about being handsome

SoupHotelDetective

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris has ever gone swimming in his life. My guess is that he's never even seen a beach in person and hasn't been in a swimming pool since the paddling pool at the park since age five (if even that). That combined with his apparent disregard for showers makes me wonder if he has some kind of aversion to water in general...kind of strange, especially considering that a common trait of autism is fascination/obsession with water.

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
SoupHotelDetective said:
I wonder if Chris has ever gone swimming in his life. My guess is that he's never even seen a beach in person and hasn't been in a swimming pool since the paddling pool at the park since age five (if even that). That combined with his apparent disregard for showers makes me wonder if he has some kind of aversion to water in general...kind of strange, especially considering that a common trait of autism is fascination/obsession with water.

Maybe he's the Witch of the West?

Smokedaddy

Finer than frogs' hair
Deceased
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
SoupHotelDetective said:
Ulillillia was frightened of water to the point he couldn't stand to step in a puddle until six or eight years ago. A counselor at a summer camp for autistics helped him gradually overcome it, and he was swimming happily a few weeks later. Blew everybody's mind.

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for Marvin.

I just discovered this audio (I can't believe I had never heard of it before, btw). In the end, when "Robert Simmons" is talking to the other troll, here's what's on the transcription:

Troll #1: I think he'll recognize me when I steal his girl, when I steal his date.

Was it you, Marvin? We all know you were the Man in the Pickle Suit :pickle:

• Informative
Reactions: Donatien Argez

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yawning Squirtle said:

I just discovered this audio (I can't believe I had never heard of it before, btw). In the end, when "Robert Simmons" is talking to the other troll, here's what's on the transcription:

Troll #1: I think he'll recognize me when I steal his girl, when I steal his date.

Ahaha, yeah, that was me.

That was a long time ago, back in the day. In fact, that was my pocket audio recorder that Robert Simmons V was wearing.

I was in college, didn't have much of a social life, got into some weird internet group and had disposable money. Those things combined meant I could go to charlottesville to mess with fatty IRL. And mess with fatty IRL I did. :pickle:

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Yawning Squirtle said:

Ahaha, yeah, that was me.

That was a long time ago, back in the day. In fact, that was my pocket audio recorder that Robert Simmons V was wearing.

I was in college, didn't have much of a social life, got into some weird internet group and had disposable money. Those things combined meant I could go to charlottesville to mess with fatty IRL. And mess with fatty IRL I did. :pickle:
And we salute you!

I think what makes this audio great (haven't listened to the whole thing yet; it's almost 2h long) it's how it catches Chris so unprepared. And we learn from Bob that CWC was playing fucking Commodore 64 before he could talk! This is good stuff.

In the longrun, that's what keeps me coming back here: when I think I've seen all there is to see on the CWCki, I find something brand new. It's amazing

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I may have brought this up once before, but should Chris's camera really make that godawful rattling sound? It's especially evident in videos from 2010 onward, when he starts holding the camera and the video becomes erratic and unfocused.

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
he could easily get a job shooting hostage videos with his cinematography credentials.

If the Clyde Cash mugshot video is any indication, no one would have any idea who the hostages are.

admiral

So you want to become an elite businessman?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Little-Lovely said:
SoupHotelDetective said:

Maybe he's the Witch of the West?

They'd probably have to decontaminate it after.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He whines about how shy he is around females every now and then. Yet, he has a huge ego and thinks he's really good looking (or at least did when his love quest was in full swing) I always found this a bit odd. (of course, odd is his specialty)

Atsimu

kiwifarms.net
There was this short story I read by Philip K. Dick where this man built a model train version of his hometown, except with a few major changes that he wanted made to the town. Everyone else thought he was childish and crazy until one day he disappears and the changes he made to the model actually happened to the town. Reminds me of the sort of earnest effort CWC put into his own little internal world.

Reactions: Innocuous Banter

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still obsessed with whatever the hell causes those weird diagonal lines under OPL's eyes, which make him look even sadder in a cartoonish way. He's evidently had them since childhood, so they seem to go along with his absurdly wide nasal septum. Not that Chris would ever get a septum piercing, but even the most skilled body mod artist would need a jackhammer to get through that thing.

Also, even if he were clean and as funny, kind, awesome etc. as he thinks he is, I don't think I could get past Dat Chin. Go home, genetics, you're drunk.

• Agree
Reactions: Witlich

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Just discovered this pic of Patti inside what I am almost 100% sure is the Aerostar on ED.

Anyone know what the stickers (I know one is a Virginia inspection sticker) and stuff stuck to the windows are?

Attachments

• patti aerostar.jpeg
    patti aerostar.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 569

Atsimu

kiwifarms.net
One thing I've been wondering, Leonard Bearstein has been one of the most significant influences on Christian's identity. Has he ever sought out The Bear at the mall again?

• Disagree
Reactions: downloads