Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Boriki said:
bungholio said:
I wonder how often he washes his blankets and sheets.

I think it would be better to determine if he washes his sheets before determining how often he does.

Any semblance of hygiene in the Chandler household probably went out the window with Barb's physical and mental well-being

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
A thought: A reason why Barb tends to get pegged as "the bad and/or worse parent" is because Chris has only proven capable of emulating her negative behavior, not Bob's. Whereas it's easy to be a high-volume, no-right-or-reason indignant ball of impotence, he's not smart enough to have learned Bob's depths of dastardly resourcefulness, despite how much he'd like to be able to play everyone like a Stradivari.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
OK so I'm obviously taking this a little too far into nit-picking territory when I bring this up, but I've been wondering it for a little bit now, and I firmly believe this does not deserve its own topic.

Why are Sonichu/Rosechu named thusly, but then Wild Sonichu/Bubbles Rosechu/Punchy Sonichu/Angelica Rosechu etc given Rosechu/Sonichu suffixes? Is it a last name as well? Or is it just Chris being Chris in assuming that since Rosechu and Sonichu are the originals, then the rest of the hedgehogs need to have modifiers on their names?
It's probably the latter. I think it's silly though especially given the relationships between the hedgehogs.
I know, I know, way overthinking, but still.

ETA: Also, is "Sonichu" the name of the species as well? Is it interchangeable with "Electric Hedgehog Pokemon" in that regard? If so, this makes the above ramble even sillier than before because it's like naming your main characters "Man" and "Woman" and everyone after that like "Jack Man", "Jill Woman", etc.
Stupid.

Golly said:
OK so I'm obviously taking this a little too far into nit-picking territory when I bring this up, but I've been wondering it for a little bit now, and I firmly believe this does not deserve its own topic.

Why are Sonichu/Rosechu named thusly, but then Wild Sonichu/Bubbles Rosechu/Punchy Sonichu/Angelica Rosechu etc given Rosechu/Sonichu suffixes? Is it a last name as well? Or is it just Chris being Chris in assuming that since Rosechu and Sonichu are the originals, then the rest of the hedgehogs need to have modifiers on their names?
It's probably the latter. I think it's silly though especially given the relationships between the hedgehogs.
I know, I know, way overthinking, but still.

ETA: Also, is "Sonichu" the name of the species as well? Is it interchangeable with "Electric Hedgehog Pokemon" in that regard? If so, this makes the above ramble even sillier than before because it's like naming your main characters "Man" and "Woman" and everyone after that like "Jack Man", "Jill Woman", etc.
Stupid.
This call with Alec provides some insight into the madness, starting with ""Sonichu" is the name of a species, correct?" I have a feeling that the issue is covered somewhere in the mailbags too - I'll have a look through them later.

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
I have a question about why did Chris decided to grow a goatee awhile back? I can't find much about it on the CWCki other than the video of him shaving it off, did Chris grow it thinking he'd look manly with it or did trolls convinced him to grow one?

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
How do you all think he will handle not having his destined sweetheart as the years go on and on? I think he's too much of a pussy to snap, so it'll be interesting.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
Did Chris cry after he screwed the hooker?

It's pretty well established that he was overjoyed, "awakening the next morning and being the first thing on my mind" or something.

True. His Facebook seemed ecstatic.

I've heard some guys cry during their first time and some guys only feel comfortable crying around prostitutes, so I thought a first time with a hooker would have meant tears.

I dunno. Like the thread is titled, it's a random question. I don't know why I was thinking about that.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
KatsuKitty said:
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
Did Chris cry after he screwed the hooker?

It's pretty well established that he was overjoyed, "awakening the next morning and being the first thing on my mind" or something.

eeeewwwww he's talking about massdebating

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
Why didn't Borb teach Chris how to do his own laundry? You can say they didn't because they are shiftless and neglectful trash. But teaching Chris some basic skills would make their lives easier, and it's all about easy street in Borbworld.

For example: Barb always bitched about washing Chris' :briefs: , but if he learned to wash his :briefs: , he might be more mindful of the state of his gut.

I see three answers:

They did teach him, but he's too lazy to do it.

OR like everyone keeps saying, they thought he was a retard who was never going to amount to anything, so they didn't bother to teach him.

OR Barb wanted him to be dependent on her so they never taught him to live independently.

Similarly: why didn't they teach him to cook or otherwise live independently?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
Chris knows how to do laundry, it's not hard. It's just that Barb used to be the one who usually did it.