Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Varis

True & Honest Fan
DrChristianTroy said:
Asperchu's Joyboy said:
Berith said:
I have a question about why did Chris decided to grow a goatee awhile back? I can't find much about it on the CWCki other than the video of him shaving it off, did Chris grow it thinking he'd look manly with it or did trolls convinced him to grow one?

If I remember correctly, he wanted to distinguish himself from the real CWC then everybody started calling him IBA.
Pretty much any time he changes is look is to either distinguish himself from someone else (the goatee) or to hide from the trolls (tomgirl).
I believe that the goatee's first appearance was in Rollin' and Trollin', which was an attempt to make people believe that Chris had been trolling all along. The Liquid Saga began soon after.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
Varis said:
DrChristianTroy said:
Asperchu's Joyboy said:
If I remember correctly, he wanted to distinguish himself from the real CWC then everybody started calling him IBA.
Pretty much any time he changes is look is to either distinguish himself from someone else (the goatee) or to hide from the trolls (tomgirl).
I believe that the goatee's first appearance was in Rollin' and Trollin', which was an attempt to make people believe that Chris had been trolling all along. The Liquid Saga began soon after.
I'm not sure if you're specifically saying this or not, but if I'm remembering the situation correctly, he didn't grow the goatee for the video. He got the idea into his head on his own, and just happened to have the goatee when he was making the video. Though that also might've contributed to the point he was trying to make in the video, as far as he thought. I don't know.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
I've been reading "Fast Food Nation," quite good book, and there was a bit about how in the post WWII period, as people were able to afford their own refrigerators with built in freezers, companies started touting frozen foods like TV dinners as being better than fresh food and more modern. Because I'm someone who's spent too much of my life involved with Chris, all I could wonder if maybe this is the reason the Chandlers love frozen dinners and processed food so much, because of this mentality. Also, apparently there was a restaurant where you could pick out a frozen dinner and microwave it at your table and I thought that the Chandlers would totally go to such a place.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
Just a random thought....

If Chris has a son he wants to name him Reginald. The real first name of noted HOMO Elton John is Reginald. :tomgirl:

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
champthom said:
I've been reading "Fast Food Nation," quite good book, and there was a bit about how in the post WWII period, as people were able to afford their own refrigerators with built in freezers, companies started touting frozen foods like TV dinners as being better than fresh food and more modern. Because I'm someone who's spent too much of my life involved with Chris, all I could wonder if maybe this is the reason the Chandlers love frozen dinners and processed food so much, because of this mentality. Also, apparently there was a restaurant where you could pick out a frozen dinner and microwave it at your table and I thought that the Chandlers would totally go to such a place.

The Chandlers in general really seem to possess that sort of post-war/1950's mindset of upward mobility; read: that having something is just as good as being something.

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
'Twas playing a fighting game a few days back and was called a faggot.

This got me thinking: maybe this is one reason Chris doesn't like playing online multiplayer: because some Bluespike-sounding pube would call him a faggot, and knowing how intensely defensive about his sexuality as Chris is...

cypocraphy

True & Honest Fan
That also reminds me of how Chris never uses the word 'fag' or 'faggot' , just 'homo'.

Henry Bemis

Retired Staff
bungholio said:
That also reminds me of how Chris never uses the word 'fag' or 'faggot' , just 'homo'.

He's used it before, if only in writing. Once, when describing Bob 'n' Barb's disapproval of Tomgirl ("he threw the damn 'fag' card' at me," or something like that). Another time, when he figured switching the 'B' in 'Baggett' (as in, the arresting officer during the Target incident) with an 'F' made the situation funny.

Long Sun

One Badass Disabled Dude
I was look at body fat images (I'm at 20% time to go down) I relized that chris is 35%+

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
Well you may stroke your cock and hide your hand
Jerkin' in the dark to a sick, young man
But as sure as God made black and white,
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

It can run on for a long time,
Run on for a long time,
Run on for a long time,
Sooner or later Bob'll cut it down,
Sooner or later Bob'll cut it down

Go and tell AOL, ClearWire,
Go and tell your innernet provider,
Tell ol' Charter, Time Warner, Google Fiber,
Tell 'em that Bob's gonna cut 'em down,
Tell 'em that Bob's gonna cut 'em down

Random thought: Was watching "The Waterboy", and it occurred to me how much Chris was like Bobby Bouchet.

- Both have weird speech impediments
- Both have accents (although Bobby's is Cajun)
- Both are from the south
- Both have controlling, crazy mothers
- Both were waterboys
- Both hadn't touched a girl and were like, 30
- Both wet the bed
- Both had serious anger issues

What do you think?

Just occurred to me that Chris-chan is similar to Bobby Joe Long (1980s serial killer) in some ways:

Creepy relationship with mom
School issues
Not able to hold down job
Crossdressing
Tenuous relationship with someone else well-known (Chris-chan to Cole Smithey, BJL to Henry Lee Lucas)
Anger issues
Owns a poorly maintained, fairly new car (we can guess that Chris-chan's 1997 Cadillac Seville has engine and electrical problems like Bobby Joe Long's 1978 Dodge Magnum, which had to be pushed out of the Chanel Williams, Karen Dinsfriend and Elizabeth Loudenback crime scenes so that a tow truck could retrieve the car with no suspicions, and which had 3 different kinds of tires, in 1984)
Dysfunctional family
Racist
Education in something of little worth that was never put to use
From rural southeast US

Today I watched an episode of Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares and it reminded me of Chris. The episode is season 6 episode 16 (S06E16), readily available at your local download sources. In it there is a restaurant owner who blames the failing of her restaurant on the internet bullies. The woman in question shares quite a few trades with CWC. Not being able to deal with criticism, always blaming others, avoid confrontation and a refusal to change her behaviour. Sounds like anyone we know?

I didn't want to open a new topic over it, considering it's not actually about Chris. And I don't have access to the General forum, so I can't post it there (I usually just lurk).

For a good laugh look at the show in question.
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDtoHpAWhg

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
DutchLurker said:
Today I watched an episode of Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares and it reminded me of Chris. The episode is season 6 episode 16 (S06E16), readily available at your local download sources. In it there is a restaurant owner who blames the failing of her restaurant on the internet bullies. The woman in question shares quite a few trades with CWC. Not being able to deal with criticism, always blaming others, avoid confrontation and a refusal to change her behaviour. Sounds like anyone we know?

I didn't want to open a new topic over it, considering it's not actually about Chris. And I don't have access to the General forum, so I can't post it there (I usually just lurk).

For a good laugh look at the show in question.
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDtoHpAWhg

get your ten posts, there's a whole thread of goodness waiting on these clowns

cypocraphy

True & Honest Fan
I wonder what goofy, optimistic, 2007 "future message" Chris would think of the current bloated, psycho, cross dresser Chris?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
Henry Bemis said:
bungholio said:
I wonder what goofy, optimistic, 2007 "future message" Chris would think of the current bloated, psycho, cross dresser Chris?

"Hmm, can I have her number?"

doesn't he just freeze up and his mind go blanker when he sees an attractive woman?

Henry Bemis

Retired Staff
CatParty said:
Henry Bemis said:
bungholio said:

doesn't he just freeze up and his mind go blanker when he sees an attractive woman?

Only when he can't avoid actually talking to them.

cypocraphy

True & Honest Fan
CatParty said:
Henry Bemis said:
bungholio said:

This leads me to another random question....

If his ego is so big, and he thinks he's so good looking...I wonder why he was so shy around girls irl? (as he has claimed)

You'd think those factors would give him some kind of permanent "liquid courage" or something.