Random Tumblr posts -

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dumbshit realizes that most of the draftees for the Vietnam war were disproportionately poor and/or minorities who had no way to get out of the service aside from deserting or dodging or just straight up lying or mutilation, right?
No only white people fight in wars and all white people are rich and and wanted to be there.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody that has this kind of take is somebody that has never laid eyeballs on a Pewdiepie video for more than five minutes.

Like there's a reason why the YouTube community likes the guy. It's not that they're all secretly Nazis. How is this any less exceptional than thinking Jews secretly control the entire world?

Oscar Wildean

We may be stupid, but we're not clever.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, they are already doing a good job of me not wanting to watch the show, so thanks?
All I have to go on with this show are the gifs that I used to see on my dashboard from mutuals who were fans. The jokeworthy gif moments weren't funny. There was a mansplaining joke and I think you can predict how that one went.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
All I have to go on with this show are the gifs that I used to see on my dashboard from mutuals who were fans. The jokeworthy gif moments weren't funny. There was a mansplaining joke and I think you can predict how that one went.
The show is honestly okay if you ask me. Some cringey jokes here and there, but it's such a generic sitcom minus the gay stuff that it doesn't even stand out. You can tell that the writers played everything basically safe so there's that. It's not really super bad or super good. It's just okay. Everything it tries to do other shows or movies have done better.

I can understand being upset at a show you like ending, but some people are literally taking this as an personal attack and the salt is real. Like, it's okay, there are plenty of other shows to watch.

scathefire

there will be no other end of the world
kiwifarms.net
Over time I’m just losing the will and the patience to read paragraphs of people’s uncreative sperging that amounts to little more than aaaaaaffgfjjjHFJHFJJFJFFFDJDJF. In the shooting thread you look away for ten minutes and suddenly it’s ballooned to twenty more pages of autism.

Probably every social media hot take on the incident is simply that. People start complaining about pewdiepie and my brain autonomously shuts off. But that’s exactly what the shooter intended, to tire out any remaining productive discourse as quickly as possible.

What a cunt.

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Posting this here because the thread on the shooting is a fucking dumpster fire:

View attachment 695908
tbh I think this attitude comes from a scarcity of "primary sources" from the shooter in the public eye. Which, to be fair, I can understand to an extent. There are some people who legitimately take "inspiration" from past shootings, serial killers, and other crimes of this nature and see it as their opportunity to get some notoriety no matter the cost. Thing is, though, even a cursory glance at the shooter's manifesto reveals a lot about his mindset and what he was trying to do with the stuff that he said. He tried to hit literally almost every button he could. "Dumb jokes inspire real bigotry," "violent video games make people into mass murderers," "this controversial youtuber is fueling a racist subculture," etc. He mentioned Fortnite, he made a heads-up post in advance of the shooting, he streamed it on Facebook. He was trying to get as much attention and cause as many stupid arguments as he could, and literally fucking everyone is falling for it.

Oscar Wildean

We may be stupid, but we're not clever.
kiwifarms.net
The show is honestly okay if you ask me. Some cringey jokes here and there, but it's such a generic sitcom minus the gay stuff that it doesn't even stand out. You can tell that the writers played everything basically safe so there's that. It's not really super bad or super good. It's just okay. Everything it tries to do other shows or movies have done better.

I can understand being upset at a show you like ending, but some people are literally taking this as an personal attack and the salt is real. Like, it's okay, there are plenty of other shows to watch.

My favorite show the year before got cancelled at the first season. I didn't rant about it the way ODAAT fans are.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino