• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

Megathread Random Updates

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by wagglyplacebo, Jun 12, 2015.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. Yeah, that's a legit shitty thing that happened. Maybe react... accordingly? Also, you really need to be hunkering down for rent assistance and SNAP being in flux now that Trump is still being a manbaby about the wall. I'd argue your own survival would beat out anything else... but what do I know? I'm just a rational human.

flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. So that's the current bullshit excuse for wearing black rubber gloves. Like wearing a cycle helmet all the time because he wanted everyone to think he was a super cool cyclist slept under a low bridge and didn't want to bang his head.

We know you're wearing the black rubber gloves to look edgy, Phil. Don't bother with the obvious lies.

• Like Like x 4
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Jesus Christ, Rowena
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. One thing... if he has a relatively modern phone they use capacitive touchscreens, which wouldn't work with latex gloves. Resistive touchscreens would. So we have two choices... his phone is ancient/cheap or he's lying his ass off.

I vote that he's lying his ass off, especially since we don't see the phone in the pictures.

• Agree Agree x 7
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. So I guess “dystopian” is Phil’s new big word that he doesn’t quite understand.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Squalid Fake

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Dystopian would be a world where anyone like Phil had any kind of power. Like Idiocracy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  7. Actually I just had the pleasure of watching that film and noticed someone...

FA7AF8E0-E4B8-4185-B324-40B9ACBA5BA5.jpeg

Trans Antifa grandmaster at arms for sure.

• Winner Winner x 18
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Cyberpunk phase when?

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.is
  9. Spudpunk.

• Like Like x 7
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  10. [/QUOTE]

So either he's trying to get attention from. His new antifa buddies, or he's going through full blown opiate withdrawals and is too stupid to know why his body is acting weird. He's house ridden because he believes the boogey man is coming to get him in the form of Republicans, facists, and kiwi farms. I still believe he's lying about GRS, but if not, yeah I have no doubt that Phil stopped caring for it because dilation hurts, and he has more important things to attend to, such as being a prime rib and gun instructor for him and his friends. Isn't he seeing Dr. Dugi soon? Yeah, Phil's going to be up shits Creek with out a paddle when the doctor informs him that he's gone septic and there is now a fistula full of rotten, dead, pustulance that has tracked into his peritonium and he has to have surgery to remove every and sew it shut.

These idiots are in for a surprise when the wall is built and the "fash" are still sitting in their comfortable homes, still going on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. Meanwhile, Phil is playing tard ops in the street with his buddies and ends up accidentally killing one of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.is
  11. Amazing. Phil actually snitched something for Slingblade:
    555.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Positron

Positron Antifa Firearms Obstructor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. The way to Toren’s heart is through his liver.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. And moments later both were empty.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. “So Vikki, is dere any chance I could maybe get into my bedr-“ SLAM!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is what Phil buys while he’s e-begging for help paying his electric bill. I hope his electricity gets cut off just when a cold snap hits Portland

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Phil shows off his ninja weaponry. Admits to just having a C02 Pellet gun. You'd think if you had a firearm, and were a firearms instructor... you'd want to demonstrate you had an actual firearm.

IDK.. then again, I'm not autistic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He also informs us that he sleeps on a BED, thank you very much and how being homeless for 5 years made it important that he sleeps on his left side.

We also might be treated to more artwork now that he's drawing more.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. My favorite is that broken 3 dollar knife he still keeps around. I want to weapon sperg but I'll spare everyone (this time)

Also broken clock snydrome, Phil is right less screen time is good for sleep.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Okay, Phil, you sleep on a bed. However, that bed is not in your bedroom because you’re scared of the fat elderly drunk who’s taken it over. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. Toren is too white for Phil to be scared of him.

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Nothing says ninja like a rubber mallet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.