Megathread Random Updates -

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to put myself in Phil's crusty boots and I just can't. I think it's because I process shame and am embarrassed by shit that I do then remember Phil doesn't know any better. For example, Phil and Toren seem to live in two different Twitter-spheres. Phil reads this site why not Toren's thread ?

I'm setting up to say that pretty soon SOMEONE will come along and knock the proverbial books from Phil's arms between classes. He's sperging about an imaginary position because he just doesn't see any problem with it. He's gonna get cash'd ousside howbowdat and be dumbfounded and shocked.

The screenshots he posts should be directing traffic in our direction. Which would direct people to the do not help post.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The screenshots he posts should be directing traffic in our direction. Which would direct people to the do not help post.
I think Phil believes that his “Antifa Crime Minister” identity is airtight and no one other than us knows that the Antifa Crime Minister is Isabel Rosa Araujo is Philip Haskins Delici is Ahuviya Harel is ADF.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give Phil money and you can be a supersoldier too!
View attachment 690967
Another "fellow kids" moment. A fat, white, middle-aged man using an out of date r&b song in an attempt to make himself look tough. The 'crime minster' is so cool, yo.

Phil has hung around online, watching the very far fringes of antifa for only a short while, and already feels entitled to command them to be his personal army. This, despite most actual antifa members not even being aware that Phil exists. Smug Phil is hilarious.

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give Phil money and you can be a supersoldier too!
View attachment 690967
Wouldn't you think the "Crime Minister" would just go out and "get that paper" through, y'know, criminal means instead of e-begging from his "comrades"? And wouldn't a better way to show gratitude for your "comrades" generosity be to use their money on necessities like food and rent instead of airsoft toys and Antifa merch made in third-world sweatshops and sold by opportunistic capitalists?

And I'm sure your readers would enjoy seeing some proof that Kiwi Farms is "losing their shit", Mr. Slime Shittister. Or how about some proof that Antifa is winning? Because all factual sources show they are losing support and their numbers are dwindling.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asspats are what sustains the life of Phil.
View attachment 695012
Any chance this is a covert pisstake? Like, “Portland’s civic leaders are so dumb that the jobless, semi-literate, uneducated, all-talk-no-action, unable-to-budget, ignorant, unwashed, lying special needs man who declared himself our master would do a better job.”

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino