Megathread Random Updates -

Doggo

kiwifarms.net
Hi all. Am new here, so please go easy and all that. But I can’t help wondering if the latest news had anything to do with this.

Not looking for a pat on the back or a circlejerk or anything, I just found it really, really funny. I think this is the first time that’s ever worked.

Ok, I’ll go back to lurking now. Cheers.

SkepticAgentMan

kiwifarms.net
Hi all. Am new here, so please go easy and all that. But I can’t help wondering if the latest news had anything to do with this.

View attachment 726226

Not looking for a pat on the back or a circlejerk or anything, I just found it really, really funny. I think this is the first time that’s ever worked.

God you're dumb. You realize reporting him drastically cut the Phil content, right?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
God you're dumb. You realize reporting him drastically cut the Phil content, right?
Won’t keep him down long. He’ll just open a new Twitter account. I mean, how many Facebook accounts did he have? And what about Tumblr? I even think he opened multiple Deviant Art accounts, didn’t he? Phil is the kind of lolcow that easily gets through these kinds of bans.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t really think of this, to be quite honest with you. I figured the account was in purgatory anyway, although I’ve never seen a ‘restricted’ account before. My apologies. I’ll do better in future.
A general thing with Phil is that he’s funniest when left to his own devices. He wants attention, because ultimately he’s a very insignificant person. He spergs about us not because we actually harm him, but because we’re the only people who pay attention to him in possibly the entire world.

He wants us to be this evil terrorist organization plotting to destroy his life, because otherwise he’s just a clown dancing for our entertainment. Direct attacks only validate him. What we’ll get now is dick-swinging posts about how da basement-dwelling Kiwi Farms fash tried ta put him in Twitter jail.

Basically, Phil is not Chris, he doesn’t need a Clyde Cash to make an idiot of himself.

Doggo

kiwifarms.net
A general thing with Phil is that he’s funniest when left to his own devices. He wants attention, because ultimately he’s a very insignificant person. He spergs about us not because we actually harm him, but because we’re the only people who pay attention to him in possibly the entire world.

He wants us to be this evil terrorist organization plotting to destroy his life, because otherwise he’s just a clown dancing for our entertainment. Direct attacks only validate him. What we’ll get now is dick-swinging posts about how da basement-dwelling Kiwi Farms fash tried ta put him in Twitter jail.

Basically, Phil is not Chris, he doesn’t need a Clyde Cash to make an idiot of himself.
That makes perfect sense. I guess it could be argued that it didn’t need explaining to anyone with an IQ above room temperature, but there’s several things I’m known for, and I don’t believe that’s one of them.

I should have left him alone, and I apologise that I did not do this. But I’m sure he will make another account, and I’ll let other dipshits do the reporting if they want. I’ll do what I should’ve done in the first place: treat like a dangerous animal in the zoo. Because that’s exactly what he wants to be, it seems.

I hope I can be forgiven for the “I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME” that I may have displayed today. I’d like to think that I’m not that kind of guy.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
My take is that every so often, Phil goes quiet. This has been a cycle for years with him. A lot of people just start ignoring the tiny things he posts and he loses our interest for the most part. This spurs him to do dumb shit to get attention. His twitter was a relief valve because he could just interact with other antifa tards and almost every one of his posts would get placed here with people commenting on it. That's what he wants. When he's banned, he has no way to get attention so he starts to get a lil panicked since he just has himself to be around. That's why there's been an uptick in autismtina and road signs being posted.

Deadpool

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of shitposting.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My take is that every so often, Phil goes quiet. This has been a cycle for years with him. A lot of people just start ignoring the tiny things he posts and he loses our interest for the most part. This spurs him to do dumb shit to get attention. His twitter was a relief valve because he could just interact with other antifa tards and almost every one of his posts would get placed here with people commenting on it. That's what he wants. When he's banned, he has no way to get attention so he starts to get a lil panicked since he just has himself to be around. That's why there's been an uptick in autismtina and road signs being posted.
I think another reason for his stress is Jon's (not) leaving. He expected his "internet famous" squatter to have made enough crowd funding to be on his merry way by now. Now here it is with the date down to a month or so, and Jon is still begging. He's probably terrified Jon will decide to stay and there will be no way to make him go.

That and it's always possible the other members of short bus antifa crowd are already getting sick of him. Phil has always been good at wearing put his welcome.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
So what would be the next group Phil will latch on? Please, let it be juggalos
A lot of people think it might be islam, and I'd say that's a fairly good guess. Given his history of being anti-israel, being vocally pro-isis, and his desperate attempts to be part of a "marginalized" group we fully expect him to be wearing a hijab sooner rather than later and claiming to pray to mecca, which is totally a tranny paradise because muslims are way more enlightened and tolerant than western christians, seven times a day because he's such a super speshul and devout anarchist-tranny-muslim.

Though I like if he tried his hand at being an injun first. I always get a laugh when pasty white boys like Phil try and pretend to be a redskin and either get made fools of by more canny natives who have delt with his type before or run into a couple of drunk and belligerent skins who decide to play hacky sack with his head.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 726226

"Haha gais... look. I reported Phil and he got banned! Now we can't see anything dumb he does online in this thread that is dedicated to seeing the dumb things he does online! Aren't I cool?"

Neck yourself, you fuckin bogan.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino