Megathread Random Updates -

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I think that if Phil is going to do "illegal drugs", it's not going to be coke, meth, or heroin, seeing as he is deathly afraid of both inner-city black people and rednecks (the two demographics most likely selling heroin or meth) so he'll probably just get some cheapo low-grade weed.

And yes, I know recreational marijuana is fully legal in Oregon, but I would not be surprised if Phil still thinks it's illegal. He really is that dumb.

Since Phil cannot handle vaping or smoking, maybe he should invest in some edibles? Smoking is not for everyone and on those rare occasions that I have done weed, I went with edibles.

They typically have a stronger and more concentrated high and they don't choke you up.
I could see one of his antifa marks sharing some kind of hallucinogens with him. I would just love to see what happens with Phil tripping on acid.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wanna get high Phil? Down a bottle of Percocet, make sure you chew the pills to break up the time release coating, and then take a handful of Soma. You'll feel like you're flying for the rest of your life. Better yet, find a cancer patient and steal some of their Fentanyl lollipops. Suck on about three of them at the same time and then take the Soma. You'll be real hardcore then. Dumbass.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Insert pixeldog.gif here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at all the Philth maps plastered to every piece of furniture.
View attachment 794720
Mid thirties, and this is all Phil has in life. A few boxes of crap and a couple of bits of dumpstered furniture, covered in tattered maps.

You know how some people give up worldly possessions and focus on the spirituality and philosophy of really experiencing life? Phil is not one of those people. The sad photo above is as much a portrait of his mind as it is his possessions (so don't try the 'typical capitalist only caring about what you own' excuse, Phil).

Still, it looks like he has walls, a floor and a ceiling, which is more than Jake Alley/Secret Gamer Girl claims.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mid thirties, and this is all Phil has in life. A few boxes of crap and a couple of bits of dumpstered furniture, covered in tattered maps.

You know how some people give up worldly possessions and focus on the spirituality and philosophy of really experiencing life? Phil is not one of those people. The sad photo above is as much a portrait of his mind as it is his possessions (so don't try the 'typical capitalist only caring about what you own' excuse, Phil).

Still, it looks like he has walls, a floor and a ceiling, which is more than Jake Alley/Secret Gamer Girl claims.
Phil has never genuinely been homeless. He may have spent a few nights in a shelter or on a bench, but most of his "houselessness" was spent either in motel rooms or couch surfing with suckers who took pity on him. He's lived a very sheltered, privileged life.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wants Angelo to beat him up.
I think Phil just wanted daddy's deep dicking. Like that episode of South Park. That's why Phil has always been so resentful of Angelo. Phil is basically Mr. Garrison, but Angelo is too much of a manly man to have incestuous buttsecks with his mentally deficient son.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And you know the majority of those boxes are filled with nothing useful in life. Everything I've ever seen in Phil's apartment through pictures has been the same thing you'd see if you could look in the rooms of edgy 14yr old boy's rooms.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I’m just wondering why Phil hasn’t/ won’t open a new account for social media like Facebook or Twitter. As laughably autistic as it is that all his content is limited to deviant art comments, I can’t help but think we would get a lot more lulz if Phil was using a platform where he might actually get some asspats

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just wondering why Phil hasn’t/ won’t open a new account for social media like Facebook or Twitter. As laughably autistic as it is that all his content is limited to deviant art comments, I can’t help but think we would get a lot more lulz if Phil was using a platform where he might actually get some asspats
He had a couple of Facebook and Twatter accounts for a while. He kept getting banned for his violent rhetoric and violating the TOS of both platforms. The only asspats he got were from a couple of other Ain't-ifa Souper Soaker poseurs. They had this little ring of Antifa LARPers with re.tarded names like "Antifa Mayor" and Phil was the "Antifa Crime Minister" despite not ever having committed a real crime knowingly and being terrified of getting arrested. Honestly, DevianTard is probably a good place for him. Tumblr would be another good place. Both sites cater to spergs and Aspies who enjoy making up bullshit "identities".

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
He had a couple of Facebook and Twatter accounts for a while. He kept getting banned for his violent rhetoric and violating the TOS of both platforms. The only asspats he got were from a couple of other Ain't-ifa Souper Soaker poseurs. They had this little ring of Antifa LARPers with re.tarded names like "Antifa Mayor" and Phil was the "Antifa Crime Minister" despite not ever having committed a real crime knowingly and being terrified of getting arrested. Honestly, DevianTard is probably a good place for him. Tumblr would be another good place. Both sites cater to spergs and Aspies who enjoy making up bullshit "identities".
Well, if we’re lucky, since those sites are supposed to be for artists, we’ll see him post a pic of Sasuke shooting Donald Trump in the head

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, if we’re lucky, since those sites are supposed to be for artists, we’ll see him post a pic of Sasuke shooting Donald Trump in the head
I have zero doubts that he has several doodles of just that very subject, along with Null, various well-known alt-right personalities, Mark Zuckerberg, his "trazphlopper" neighbor, and anyone else that Phil hates but is too chicken-shit to confront in person. But having the Secret Service come knock on his door for publicly posting threatening images like that was one of the few times Phil faced real consequences for his stupid, autistic posturing. Doubt he will be stupid enough to do it again.

Xochi

BIKES BIKES CHINA
kiwifarms.net
"Antifa Crime Minister" is a perfect title for Phil, because in one fell swoop he demonstrates that he doesn't understand what Antifa is, he doesn't understand what a crime is, and he doesn't understand what a Prime Minister is. It's like a bat-signal that announces to everyone on the far-left that he's about to say some really daft shit.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino