Megathread Random Updates -

beautiful person

accept my diversity
kiwifarms.net
Portland winter without heat is, for the most part, easy, especially if you're inside and have a bed/bedding. The mild winters are why homeless flock to the Northwest. In fact, many people who can't rely on regular tugboat checks leave their heat off just to save money.

If you aren't sleeping out in the rain then you aren't roughing shit.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Christ, the guy's life is so cushy and comfortable that he's actually considering turning off his heating for a winter just to feel oppressed in some way.
Either that or the tard finally figured out how to save money for pizza and mall ninja shit.

Unfortunately for Phil, he’s so much of a pussy that his intent to keep the heat turned off will last until the weather starts to get cold.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Either that or the tard finally figured out how to save money for pizza and mall ninja shit.

Unfortunately for Phil, he’s so much of a pussy that his intent to keep the heat turned off will last until the weather starts to get cold.
Foregoing the essentials to afford the luxuries.

Top notch lifestyle choices from Antifa's premiere guerrilla tactician.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Portland winter without heat is, for the most part, easy, especially if you're inside and have a bed/bedding. The mild winters are why homeless flock to the Northwest. In fact, many people who can't rely on regular tugboat checks leave their heat off just to save money.

If you aren't sleeping out in the rain then you aren't roughing shit.
For the most part yes, but it should be noted that while we don't get near as cold as the N.E., we do get a lot of rain and wind. People with no experience assume this means that they can just spend a few nights outside and be fine, so when the windchill starts stripping the heat from their rain-soaked body and hypothermia sets in either they somehow get to a shelter fast or the wind up a bumsicle.

Normally I'd say this would be a moot point and that Phil will never find himself on the street, but considering the rate he's going I'd say he best start planing what he wants in his rusty shopping cart and what he's going to burn for fuel.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will it be like you foregoing electricity at your old place, Phil? Ie not only did it never happen, you hung up christmas lights on every wall.

All this talk of going without heating is bullshit, of course. Phil's just saying anything to get attention on social media. His housemates must be ignoring him, already pissed off with having to share a living space with such a bore.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Will it be like you foregoing electricity at your old place, Phil? Ie not only did it never happen, you hung up christmas lights on every wall.

All this talk of going without heating is bullshit, of course. Phil's just saying anything to get attention on social media. His housemates must be ignoring him, already pissed off with having to share a living space with such a bore.
It will be like everything Phil has ever said he's going to do. Remember this?

Phil quickly walked it back to just vegetarian after realising this meant he couldn't stuff his face with melted cheese every night. Nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if he were identifying as "flexitarian" or one of those other bullshit terms that means "I eat meat slightly less than I'd like to and pretend I'm some kind of environmentalist champion because of it".

Everything the man does is completely half-arsed.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It will be like everything Phil has ever said he's going to do. Remember this?

Phil quickly walked it back to just vegetarian after realising this meant he couldn't stuff his face with melted cheese every night. Nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if he were identifying as "flexitarian" or one of those other bullshit terms that means "I eat meat slightly less than I'd like to and pretend I'm some kind of environmentalist champion because of it".

Everything the man does is completely half-arsed.
A vegan who eats entire blocks of cheese. We've seen you in the store buying it Phil.

There are literal fucking pictures you mongoloid.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
He wants the Antifa social capital of attending protests but without having to actually do anything

He wants the mall ninja social capital of owning weapons but without having to actually do anything

He wants the LGBT social capital of gender transition but without having to actually do anything

...shit dude, I think we may have nailed the formula.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
He wants the Antifa social capital of attending protests but without having to actually do anything

He wants the mall ninja social capital of owning weapons but without having to actually do anything

He wants the LGBT social capital of gender transition but without having to actually do anything

...shit dude, I think we may have nailed the formula.
That formula is Phil's entire life. He wants to be something with the least amount of effort put into it. Why else do you think he deluded himself into being a girl without trying to pass as one?

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9 Sept 2018
View attachment 931455

Phil couldn't have picked a better time considering vape-related pneumonitis and deaths are in the news!
If Phil really wants to be hardcore he should take up heroin. Anything else is for poseurs and pussies.

Nah, open a new vape shop in Northern Portland, close to where the fire was 2 weeks ago. We'll call it Daddy Vape Day.

09 Sept:
View attachment 930654
What a bunch of bullshit. When Phil was "houseless" he spent the vast majority of the time either in motel rooms or sleeping on someone else's couch. When he couldn't afford to rent a room and couldn't find some rube who would let him couch surf, he stayed in shelters and missions. In the whole "five years of houselessness", Phil spent less than a fortnight total sleeping outside. If Phil really wanted things to feel like when he was "houseless" then he would leave the heat ON.

Of course, he's not really going to go without heat. It's just Phil telling lies to get attention again. Just like everything else he posts on social media.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino