random_text.txt -

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
hello classmate kiwis
You guys who all open up your laptops to browse kiwi farms in a big row before class starts (and a few of you during class) all have guts of steel or brains of mud, I don't know which.
I knew shit was going down though when every third person in front of me in class Tuesday had their laptop out and was scrolling past posts with Null's avatar.
Is this normal or have I found myself in some kiwi nest by converging circumstances?

You know we got at least one Quinn praising troon back here right? Sitting right behind you? I know, because I've listened to their screeds before because they sit close to me, and sat next to me last semester until I figured out how to avoid it.
You don't have dim narrow range TN panels, and I can see your screen just fine. If you were sitting directly in front of me I even know your username 0_0.
I'm sure almost everyone else in the room can see the big kiwi farms logo on the top of the screen since you are all sitting at the front of the room... wait I just realized that I have no idea what was on the laptops behind me.
...with the concentration of kiwis in front of me, if I were extrapolating the data it would stand to reason there would be even more behind be considering I was sitting towards the front of the room!
That's a lot of kiwis unless something about us makes us prone to sitting in the front 1/3 of the room.

Not sure if you guys were aware of your brilliant screen clarity or the members of your audience, or are aware and are asserting dominance by not giving a fuck. I give at least a few of those and only tend to view the farms in public on my phone or if my laptop screen isn't facing anyone because I know about the reddit SRS and discord tranny defense nutters we have, and even if we didn't browsing forums like the farms where anyone could read behind you just seems... weird.

Am I just the only weirdo who glances at everyone's screens and this is a non-issue? That doesn't seem possible.
wtf classmate kiwis
"hello classmate kiwis You guys who all open up your laptops to browse kiwi farms in a big row before class starts (and a few of you during class) all have guts of steel or brains of mud, I don't know which." or "I knew shit was going down though when every third person in front of me in class Tuesday had their laptop out and was scrolling past posts with Null's avatar."

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"hello classmate kiwis You guys who all open up your laptops to browse kiwi farms in a big row before class starts (and a few of you during class) all have guts of steel or brains of mud, I don't know which." or "I knew shit was going down though when every third person in front of me in class Tuesday had their laptop out and was scrolling past posts with Null's avatar."
I wish that classroom actually existed.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino