Rat King General - People of Interest, Lolcalves, Random Profiles, and other discussion

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden

owo?~
kiwifarms.net
Saw this on twitter and I think it fits in here well, the boomer/zoomer/etc spinoff memes are getting pretty old but this one made me cackle for its accuracy.

9067F539-8854-4F08-99CC-0A2BAE8E4872.jpeg

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
@Positron reminded me that Emmy Zje exists.

View attachment 1030714

View attachment 1030717

As for that boringnerdykate pervert -

View attachment 1030723

No, that's what a public park pervert looks like, who flashes their penis to children. But ok.
I don’t think Emmy Zje is a real doctor.

As the child of a psychologist who has two master’s degrees and councils people with gender dysphoria, I think these people are all full of shit.

I thought the point of being a transwoman was that you DON’T want people to know that you were born with a penis. Like she passes fine but really, that’s all you need to do. And she sounds like such a full blown misogynist that even calling her “she” feels extremely generous.

OttoWest

Quite big tits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Emmy Zje is a real doctor.

As the child of a psychologist who has two master’s degrees and councils people with gender dysphoria, I think these people are all full of shit.

I thought the point of being a transwoman was that you DON’T want people to know that you were born with a penis. Like she passes fine but really, that’s all you need to do. And she sounds like such a full blown misogynist that even calling her “she” feels extremely generous.

Emmy claims to have a phd in chemical engineering, though his real name and university employer has yet to get the full dox.

Status
Not open for further replies.