Read this if you are posting in the Chris arrest/trial/jail threads -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeyrabbit

Mylar balloons are the only real balloons
kiwifarms.net
This thread has made me realise just how much time I've spent posting the same exact things worded differently, or explaining them to others, or even reading about them. :(

While you're at it, you should set up a rule against that joke where people shop Chris or Sonichu to have blue arms.

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
These threads are literally just the same shit getting posted over and over in an ouroboros of autism because people can't fucking read before rushing to get their ideas everyone else already thought of scribbled down and posted.

• Chris didn't carjack or attempt to carjack anyone
  • There is no need to call any parties involved. At all.
  • Rob Bell was paid for his work last time. The Chandlers can't afford his services again
  • Chris won't get off on an insanity plea, and he's competent to stand trial
  • Chris isn't in violation of any parole that would result in special sentencing
  • There is nothing special about a video arraignment. This is normal.
  • Chris isn't going to be institutionalized or forced into a group home. Let it go.
  • Yes, Chris had a psych evaluation from previous legal issues. He passed it.
  • Chris is out on bond, likely $500 paid to a bail bondsman. Non-refundable.
  • If Chris does jail time, he will not receive his tugboat. He can reapply when he gets out
  • Spoiler your pictures and videos. We're getting a lot of traffic, and it helps people on mobile
  • Stop making prison rape jokes
  • If you haven't read the threads and don't have new information, please don't post. There is nothing wrong with just reading if you have nothing of value to add.

Thanks for your summary HB!

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
Casual prison rape jokes seem especially Aloggy, and also they aren't realistic content. Chris is going to be locked up with petty thieves and druggies, not the hardened federal supermax thugs you see on MSNBC Lockup.

Chris driving his fellow prisoners to bang their heads on the wall as he rambles about blue arms of the umpteenth time is more funny and more likely to happen than prison rape.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These threads are literally just the same shit getting posted over and over in an ouroboros of autism because people can't fucking read before rushing to get their ideas everyone else already thought of scribbled down and posted.

• Chris didn't carjack or attempt to carjack anyone
  • There is no need to call any parties involved. At all.
  • Rob Bell was paid for his work last time. The Chandlers can't afford his services again
  • Chris won't get off on an insanity plea, and he's competent to stand trial
  • Chris isn't in violation of any parole that would result in special sentencing
  • There is nothing special about a video arraignment. This is normal.
  • Chris isn't going to be institutionalized or forced into a group home. Let it go.
  • Yes, Chris had a psych evaluation from previous legal issues. He passed it.
  • Chris is out on bond, likely $500 paid to a bail bondsman. Non-refundable.
  • If Chris does jail time, he will not receive his tugboat. He can reapply when he gets out
  • Spoiler your pictures and videos. We're getting a lot of traffic, and it helps people on mobile
  • Stop making prison rape jokes
  • If you haven't read the threads and don't have new information, please don't post. There is nothing wrong with just reading if you have nothing of value to add.
Any idea how the Carjacking claim got involved? It seems right the fuck out of nowhere in all this.

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
Casual prison rape jokes seem especially Aloggy, and also they aren't realistic content. Chris is going to be locked up with petty thieves and druggies, not the hardened federal supermax thugs you see on MSNBC Lockup.
I'd also like to point out that this very subject came up a while back in regards to Chris' last court case.

A poster made a thread politely asking to reign that crap in because it affected them in a personal way. It wasn't a SJW "trigger event" type whinge, but a well worded and dignified post.
The general consensus from the community was that nothing of value was lost by not making rape jokes, and that was that. We also ousted at least one sperg, so that was pretty productive too.

Long story short, leave the terrible rape analogies to Chris, or you're just as bad as him.

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
I'd also like to point out that this very subject came up a while back in regards to Chris' last court case.

A poster made a thread politely asking to reign that crap in because it affected them in a personal way. It wasn't a SJW "trigger event" type whinge, but a well worded and dignified post.
The general consensus from the community was that nothing of value was lost by not making rape jokes, and that was that. We also ousted at least one sperg, so that was pretty productive too.

Long story short, leave the terrible rape analogies to Chris, or you're just as bad as him.
you said it was well worded and dignified, I think most of us assumed it wasn't a SJW at that point, lol

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
I get this, but have to ask; if admin doesn't want pictures inserted into posts and instead spoilered or just attached why doesn't that get implemented as a permanent fixture? I think it would save a lot of time and moaning from both sides.
I think because 90% of the time, it isn't an issue, but Christorical events of this magnitude... A. Bring a shit ton of traffic, and B. result in many attempts at humour with memes and edits of the original source material.

rocket

14/f/japan
kiwifarms.net
Hellblazer is so dreamy when he lays the smackdown :heart-full:

edit: also pls disco spergs please stop bothering me with legal questions about this whole thing. this is the only post i can really make on the subject. i'm not barred in virginia and i don't like posting a bunch of shitty conjecture and i'm not impressed with your shitty conjectures either so stop trying to get me to validate them

Accipiter

wat
kiwifarms.net
This is the greatest concept I've seen put to words since I joined kiwi farms. Is there a snakelike pokemon that'd work for shooping up one of those, cause it'd make a much better visual representation than the jigsaw puzzle piece.

Uh, so I threw this together in 15 minutes. It's kinda dumb but I guess that's okay considering the subject matter. I figured Ekans would work well.

oroboros.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.