Read this if you are posting in the Chris arrest/trial/jail threads -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmos1092

kiwifarms.net
Alright.
Cyan's account of the trial from the CWCki: said:
Bell took a turn to speak, and wanted to formally introduce Chris to the Judge. He surprisingly introduced Chris as "High-functionally Autistic" which is an outdated term and not part of the Autism spectrum. He also briefly told the Judge about Chris and Barbra's lives, and tried to explain the situation with the game place from the Chandlers' perspective. At one point he called Chris an "Adult-autistic-child", which Chris scowled at. He also made note that if the plea bargain was accepted, Chris would be assimilated into the world, taught how to contribute to society, and would get psychiatric evaluations and treatment. Chris mumbled something and seemed really distressed by all of this.

Apologies if this has already been asked, how will this affect things if at all?

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not at all from my understanding, it's a matter of public record and unless he gets the same judge who some how recalled Chris's previous encounter with the criminal justice system it won't really matter.
My real question is if his probation will come up. His previous felony was suppose to go away as long as he didnt get in trouble wihin a window of a couple of years, which this latest offense was in. I know lawyers pop in an say they won't matter, but i dont understand how they can't. The terms of that shit going away was him not getting in trouble again within the time limit.

Stud2Stud

Born with a brick.
kiwifarms.net
My real question is if his probation will come up. His previous felony was suppose to go away as long as he didnt get in trouble wihin a window of a couple of years, which this latest offense was in. I know lawyers pop in an say they won't matter, but i dont understand how they can't. The terms of that shit going away was him not getting in trouble again within the time limit.
Afaik the probation ended years ago.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Afaik the probation ended years ago.
This. It's in dispute whether Chris actually was within the probation period. According to the information we have, that timeframe should've ended before the pepper spray incident.

However, Chris says it was within the probation period. Of course, Chris is a dumbass and doesn't keep track of his legal troubles, so, that doesn't mean much.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. It's in dispute whether Chris actually was within the probation period. According to the information we have, that timeframe should've ended before the pepper spray incident.

However, Chris says it was within the probation period. Of course, Chris is a dumbass and doesn't keep track of his legal troubles, so, that doesn't mean much.
This must be the hardest part of keeping up with Chris. You can keep track of everything Chris ever said, but you still have to go back and figure out what's actually true. He's terrible at keeping track of shit that happened in his own fucking life. Even if he sort of knows he's probably wrong about something he'll just stick with the old wrong answer until he can figure out what the truth is.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't checked out any other threads yet; I figured I'd check here first. Any updates on the April 2nd court date?

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
I haven't checked out any other threads yet; I figured I'd check here first. Any updates on the April 2nd court date?

This thread has everything relevant to the date, though the tl;dr is that he was just in and out of the courtroom with a continuance being granted immediately:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/operation-chriseater-2-the-fanta-pain.8709/

Also, OP updated with the new court date.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread has everything relevant to the date, though the tl;dr is that he was just in and out of the courtroom with a continuance being granted immediately:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/operation-chriseater-2-the-fanta-pain.8709/

Also, OP updated with the new court date.
Gotcha, thanks for the info! I can't believe I missed that. (In my defense, it's late as dicks...)

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So, this upcoming court date... any thoughts on what's going to happen? Would it be worth attending or is it likely to be another non-event?

The next hearing is scheduled for 5/7/2015 at 9:30 a.m., like the previous court date, it is a Thursday morning date reserved for preliminary hearings for felonies, at 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. So what should have happened at the last hearing will happen at this hearing, in all likelihood.

In other words, another cattle call with a bunch of people of whom Chris will be only one.

Conceivably, it might plead out right then and there and basically be over.

Anonimo

My kingdom for a facepalm rating
kiwifarms.net
My money's on a non-event, outside of Chris moaning about it on Facebook.

Atlas 95

kiwifarms.net
My money's on a non-event, outside of Chris moaning about it on Facebook.
We didn't even get moaning on facebook last time.
On the other hand, we did get some good coverage from lipitor so if anyone else wanted to go I'd encourage them to do so. In all likelihood it's going to be another rubber stamp along the path to Chris being fined but like AnOminous he could plead out and end it early.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, this upcoming court date... any thoughts on what's going to happen? Would it be worth attending or is it likely to be another non-event?

Do we have anyone going down this time? If anyone is thinking about it, it's extremely easy. Just get there at least 30 minutes before it starts (he gets there early). Look for his Sonichu car (Newer blue ford focus). Go into the court, pass the metal detector (they won't ask for ID). Sit near the middle (the front is reserved for defendants). No one will give a shit you're there.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net

It's close enough to the date that you could start a new thread to find out. It would also give anyone with passing interest enough time to plan the trip if they feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.