reddit General

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

A_throwaway_name62919

kiwifarms.net
To this day, I still don't know what "anti-science" means and why someone would be against something that the majority of the population understands as a concept.
It's something of a catch all. It encompasses: 1) people who make irrational objections to scientific facts and evidence, 2) people who make are skeptical of scientific facts and evidence or overly concerned about outliers, 3) people who take moral stances on things science or medicine can do, 4) religious people in general, 5) people who hold a different opinion on something where the scientific or statistical facts are clear, but what should be done in response is a matter of debate, 6) people not falling in line with the "scientific consensus" on subjects where it's clear more study is needed and the consensus being pushed is false, 7) people not falling in line with the proposed solution to a problem where scientifically it's clear that something is going on but exactly what and what should be best done about it is unclear.

So it gets applied to a wide range of people. From nutjob anti-vaxxers; to people who are onboard with vaccines but have moral objections to abortion; to people who are onboard with vaccines and are pro-choice about abortion, yet don't agree that the appropriate response to gender dysphoria being a thing is to pretend men are women, women are men, demand that everyone change their language and ways they discuss gender to avoid hurting the feelings of these people, hand out hormone injections to anyone of any age who shows the slightest sign of having confusion about their gender, etc.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
It's something of a catch all. It encompasses: 1) people who make irrational objections to scientific facts and evidence, 2) people who make are skeptical of scientific facts and evidence or overly concerned about outliers, 3) people who take moral stances on things science or medicine can do, 4) religious people in general, 5) people who hold a different opinion on something where the scientific or statistical facts are clear, but what should be done in response is a matter of debate, 6) people not falling in line with the "scientific consensus" on subjects where it's clear more study is needed and the consensus being pushed is false, 7) people not falling in line with the proposed solution to a problem where scientifically it's clear that something is going on but exactly what and what should be best done about it is unclear.

So it gets applied to a wide range of people. From nutjob anti-vaxxers; to people who are onboard with vaccines but have moral objections to abortion; to people who are onboard with vaccines and are pro-choice about abortion, yet don't agree that the appropriate response to gender dysphoria being a thing is to pretend men are women, women are men, demand that everyone change their language and ways they discuss gender to avoid hurting the feelings of these people, hand out hormone injections to anyone of any age who shows the slightest sign of having confusion about their gender, etc.
At this point we have to start considering that if the establishment is as insane as we now know it is, were the people they labeled "crazies" actually that crazy after all? Or were they just the first ones to be tarred with the same brush the rest of sane society is now.

Modern scientists have made the entire notion of science epistemically bankrupt by falsely accusing everything they dislike of being pseudoscience even in the face of objective results to the contrary.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that one, but I might have it confused with the narcissist parents sub where it turned out that most of the people subscribed were themselves narcissists and were accusing their parents of being such because their mom or dad raised their voice one time. That slow realization I had was like a Twilight Zone episode, fun stuff.
I dunno I always rationalized it as narcissistic kinda parents raising/having kids with a predilection to themselves be narcissistic. Same with any of the relationship type subs, theyre all echo chambers where at least half the time you could pull the, "if you have a problem with x, the problem is probably you". A lot of people like to say some of them are half bait posts or creative writing, but I dont think redditors can really consistently be that creative or good at trolling.

LoudmouthLisa

You ALL have hideous hair!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno I always rationalized it as narcissistic kinda parents raising/having kids with a predilection to themselves be narcissistic.
This is probably a big part of it too. There also seems to be an internet race to classify any slightly aberrant behavior (except for being trans) as a personality disorder.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
I really can't stand how some redditors treat the black people who go against the narrative, this was in response to a new music video released by Coleman Hughes, who's very vocal against identity politics and modern anti-racism/CRT bullshit

Screenshot 2022-01-21 19.50.11.png

I really get the vibe that they're angry he strayed off the plantation or something, jesus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughIDWs...uillette_writer_made_a_cringy_new_rap_anthem/

https://web.archive.org/web/2022012...uillette_writer_made_a_cringy_new_rap_anthem/

I quite enjoyed his commentary and conversations so I was very surprised that he was so talented musically too, and even managed to insert anti-idpol messages in his music video!

Lone Star

kiwifarms.net
I really can't stand how some redditors treat the black people who go against the narrative, this was in response to a new music video released by Coleman Hughes, who's very vocal against identity politics and modern anti-racism/CRT bullshit

View attachment 2906788

I really get the vibe that they're angry he strayed off the plantation or something, jesus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughIDWs...uillette_writer_made_a_cringy_new_rap_anthem/

https://web.archive.org/web/2022012...uillette_writer_made_a_cringy_new_rap_anthem/

I quite enjoyed his commentary and conversations so I was very surprised that he was so talented musically too, and even managed to insert anti-idpol messages in his music video!

View attachment 2906789
It's really telling how much lefties will sperg out if a black man DARES to go against their narrative. I swear they hate black right wingers more than even the most racist, hateful redneck white trash in America.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2907638

Random assholes at gym? They must be fascists.
"spamming" slurs lmfao. This nigga never gets off the internet does he? My guess is this is a fake story and he's never seen a gym's interior anywhere except a movie.

But even then, leftists can only take Ls even in their imaginations.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net

Vivec

The Neravarine prophecy is a daedric psyop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2907638

Random assholes at gym? They must be fascists.
link your sources, at least if you aren't going to archive.

This comment section is funnier than the actual post. Everyone is convinced OP is going to sue these fashies for tens of thousands of damages and get them all sent to prison. If it this story happened 100% as described, there was no serious injury, only one of the four theoretical assailants did anything, and courts generally dont award money for muh fee-fees when it comes to random retards engaging in low stakes brawls.

Vivec

The Neravarine prophecy is a daedric psyop
kiwifarms.net
What kind of weapons they'd have? Do people regularly bring guns and knives into the gym or something?
I used to carry a knife in my bag when I went to the gym. Now I have a home gym so my gym has both :smug:

Honestly though, no need, a 15 lb dumbbell in the hands of non redditors is probably one of the more dangerous weapons out there. F=MA, you don't want to be on the other side of the modern version of a hand club.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2906788

View attachment 2906789
See, when they say black they mean politically black. They genuinely consider non-marxist blacks to be not "black", as in their minds blackness is an social construct imposed by systemic whiteness, and so by rejecting their narrative he is quite literally rejecting his black identity. From an outside perspective it all seems very inconsistent (My anti-racism means thAT FUCKING UNCLE TOM NIGGER HAS TO GO!) but that's only because they've redefined all the words, and that's by design.

Funny part is most of these people don't even really understand what they're saying, they haven't thought about it at all, they're just parroting it from each other. And that's it's big advantage; it's advocates don't have to understand it in order to be good advocates. You're not supposed to think about it, you're just supposed to respond to the snarl words and clap when the prompter lights up.

What kind of weapons they'd have? Do people regularly bring guns and knives into the gym or something?
You don't? Libtard pussy detected :augleft: 😎 :aug:

Just what the hell did you think body builders meant by their guns?

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really telling how much lefties will sperg out if a black man DARES to go against their narrative. I swear they hate black right wingers more than even the most racist, hateful redneck white trash in America.
It triggers their cognitive dissonance that no, black people are not a hivemind nor are they obligated to agree with their white nonsense. That and they're a bunch of racists in denial.