reddit General

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
A sign of the times?

r/aznidentity proposes an Asian ethnostate in America:

IdentityHow about creating an Asian state in US? (self.aznidentity)
submitted 1 day ago * by Ill-Fan8328
Something I have thought about while learning about the Mormoms. The Mormons moved to Utah due to persecution and now they are the majority in that state. Likewise, many of us are facing violence due to corona and both the liberals and conservatives are telling us they don't want us here.
So why can't we all pick one state and just relocate there or at least imagine us doing that. All the politicians will be Asians as well as policemen, firemen, and postmen. We can gather all our economic capital and create our own Wall Street and even create our own Hollywood and Universities.
As a state we would have around 24 Million habitants if all of us relocated according to Wikipedia, which makes us slightly bigger than Taiwan and slightly smaller than Australia. We can also bring more immigrants to move into this state. I wouldn't know how big the economy (GDP) will be but I bet it will huge due to our economic capital. Probably around a trillion and between 11th to 20th place in GDP nominal if we compare it with other countries.
So what are your thoughts?
Wow it would be 3rd biggest state in the US after Texas!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

But there's already a little problem:

–]lchizutroll 23 points 1 day ago

Stop dreaming
54% of asian women marry white, you going to invite them too? They already all live in their own state, its called california

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
A sign of the times?

r/aznidentity proposes an Asian ethnostate in America:

But there's already a little problem:

lmao just move to asia, the Bollywood/China/South Korean/Japan film industries are big, universities & stock exchanges are aplenty and they won't need to feel so downtrodden

Although with that level of insecurity you can find on aznidentity they'll just find something else to whine about

Apparently the jannies are white knighting on r/sewing and deleting tons of comments

1642875395069.png1642875457247.png

I'm sure the upvotes are for the dress only

Lol at the mod removed comments

1642875579154.png

Last edited:

HARDCORE SYNDROME

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, we don't want them. Why don't they try moving back to their actual homeland in Asia instead?
There's probably a whole state's worth of Chinatowns, Koreatowns, Little Saigons, etc. Just move to one of those.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
The interesting part is people are flaming him for being a retard. Someone called it a face diaper, and the OP is a nurse and is telling them it does literally nothing.

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posters like these don’t understand the famous ”It takes two to tango” saying. The idea of you shielding potential black criminals from harming, killing and/or assaulting Asians will not protect you in the long run when you’re in their crosshairs.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

Speak of the Farmer, and he shall appear.
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy to me how 1 white coomer shoots up a massage parlor and suddenly, white people are the cause of all the black on asian crime.

God it's gotta fucking suck to be asian in the USA.

This is why Rooftop Koreans and Storefront Sikhs are a thing. Asian immigrants tend to be more conservative and realistic then other immigrants, and way more then most Western liberals and leftists. They understand the need for protection.

I'm surprised we haven't heard yet of some young Dindu Nuffin getting wasted by 70 year old a gun toting Mrs. Chang on the streets of San Francisco. It's coming, though.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we haven't heard yet of some young Dindu Nuffin getting wasted by 70 year old a gun toting Mrs. Chang on the streets of San Francisco. It's coming, though.
been happening for a long time already. 30 years ago, shortly before the LA riots, some korean lady in a liqor store caught a black girl stealing and confronted her, the girl beat the korean lady and knocked her to the ground, the korean lady pulled out her gun and shot the black girl dead, this along with the rodney king beating kicked off the nignog riots across the city.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

Lapis Lazuli

I came to laugh at you in Italian.
kiwifarms.net

dry roasted

kiwifarms.net
So. There is a subreddit called r/RBI, the Reddit Bureau of Investigation. Literally a sub for Reddit Detectives. Thought I'd share their logo with you all, smells ripe for memeing purposes.
communityIcon_b6nmjhinoje31.png
"Research. Brilliance. Intuition." Top post of all time, a kid gets trolled by his brother, brother confesses, no help from the Bureau at all:
brilliance.png
Top post #2. Second of a thrilling two-parter. A lady hears bells ringing in her neighborhood. Brilliant Reddit Detectives suggest following the sound of the bells to their source, which turns out to be an autistic man:
it tolls for thee.png
Another top post is a follow-up about a woman being harassed because she's the Only Democrat Politician of Any Kind in the region, and would you believe it, it was those damn groypers again (also the cops solved this one):
groypers again.png
A lot of the posts read like crappy soap opera creative writing exercises but there's some gems in there.