reddit General

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Chuck McGill

kiwifarms.net
The part that always floors me about reddit is how much of a righteous moralfag everyone there is. I can't decide if the upvote system attracts people with this personality type or unsuspecting people get brainwashed to act like dorks for a dopamine hit. Upvotes were conceived of as a means of deciding which kitten pictures are the cutest and which stolen 4chan/SA memes are the funniest, not direct the flow of serious discussion.

I came across a thread with a restaurant worker complaining about some fat morons coming in 2 minutes before close, ordering half the menu and lingering like a bad smell. And much to my surprise, a good half of the responses were along the lines of "ackshually sweaty, they have the right to waste half your night if they want to and you should just suck it up and deal with it like an ADULT". I understand having to keep up appearances in the real world somewhat, but imagine doing it to random strangers where it doesn't matter. Compare this to 4chan threads where over the top sociopathic behavior was laughed at and moral concerns were dismissed, cause it doesn't matter and there's a decent chance the post is just some LARP anyway.

I think there's a good reason the internet was anonymous for so long. People need a break from the big game of pretend that is living in modern day society. And fucking redditards want to take that anonymity away and replace it with "being a decent human being sweaty" and "consequence culture", where your every post will be scrutinized before your opinion is considered. And the worst part is they expect you to be grateful for it.

Fuck jannies. Fuck trannies. Fuck reddit.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Probably fiction but wtf

1643134990683.png

@Chuck McGill

Do you have the link to the post? I could easily do an experiment and post the same thing to r/antiwork for the opposite reaction lol

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Probably fiction but wtf

View attachment 2919471

@Chuck McGill

Do you have the link to the post? I could easily do an experiment and post the same thing to r/antiwork for the opposite reaction lol
If it was somehow real, which it definitely isn’t, this would result in HR getting involved. There’s a difference between “speaking your mind” and “actively insulting someone’s sister”.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net

JenkinsJinkies

kiwifarms.net
Probably fiction but wtf

View attachment 2919471

@Chuck McGill

Clearly fake, same story they always tell about monologuing their whole point uninterrupted while everyone else is either secretly impressed and amused, or the villain of the story who's stumbling over every word after hearing such a brilliant argument. Extra sad they gave the role to an imagined coworker and don't even have the confidence to make their self insert their actual self who was present and apparently sitting silently like some SPED the whole time

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
The part that always floors me about reddit is how much of a righteous moralfag everyone there is.
For me, it's about how everyone is so serious about anything, always trying to win internet arguments, so angry and mad.

Then you click on their profile and they post on /r/suicidewatch and /r/depression.

You realize winning reddit arguments is pointless because the person you're arguing with are going to kill themselves anyway.

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net
It's weird how many people on Reddit have such a desire to write fiction yet have no possible way of making their characters sound like real, fleshed out human beings. I would venture a guess that it's due to their life-threatening levels of autism
it's the result of a lack of theory of mind + Capeshit/comics/anime addiction (exacerbated by autism) + having an audience with a collective IQ of 69 ebic chungus who will give you their precious UPDOOTs anyway as long as you are following the Redditᵀᴹ high IQ individualisticᵀᴹ narrative

Last edited:

Chuck McGill

kiwifarms.net
Probably fiction but wtf

View attachment 2919471

@Chuck McGill

Apologies, but I do not. I saw it a little while ago and searching for anything specific on reddit is pure hell. And that's operating off the lofty assumption that the janny broom didn't already sweep it up or the OP deleted it themselves to save face.

Funny you should mention that. I remember thinking it was a cute little irony that they were acting like such Karens when they're the first to scream and cry at the indignities of capitalism and worker's rights. It's so cute that they think they can have their workers' paradise where everyone has 5 out of 7 days off and a 2 hour work week and still get cheap Chinese plastic shit and Uber Eats delivered directly into their waiting maws in 2 hours or less.

ハーンバガー

kiwifarms.net
r/promortalism
Taken from the subreddit's description:

Promortalism (pro-mortalism) is the philosophical position that for any sentient being, it is always better to cease to exist. This subreddit is a place to discuss the ethics and world events relating to Promortalism, the Right To Die, and any other end of life philosophies which relate to Promortalism.

Daniel Wallace

kiwifarms.net
r/promortalism

Promortalism (pro-mortalism) is the philosophical position that for any sentient being, it is always better to cease to exist. This subreddit is a place to discuss the ethics and world events relating to Promortalism, the Right To Die, and any other end of life philosophies which relate to Promortalism.
What's their opinion of the holocaust?

>tfw no Asian gf

"TLJ is an expression of autism"- Bilbo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
r/promortalism

So what's stopping them from simply committing suicide?

Frail Snail

kiwifarms.net
So what's stopping them from simply committing suicide?
Most likely something to do with minimizing suffering. Killing yourself means others, like your family, suffer, which in turn means you have to keep living. It's braindead shit that allows them to fantasize about suicide while having the ultimate cope behind not doing it.

r/promortalism

Your post made me fall down an autistic rabbit hole of Efilism, since it's what a lot of these special redditors believe in. A lowly DNA simp like myself wasn't ready for all that knowledge.

Anyway, here's the best post I've seen on this sub. Either my dopamine receptors are firing on full blast 24/7 or everybody dies.

no_middle.png

https://old.reddit.com/r/promortali..._something_like_permanent_and_absolute_bliss/
https://archive.md/PNAzd

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
r/promortalism

Ok Kerghan calm the hell down, we all know you have a big sad but that doesn't make all life suffering.

Chances are if most of them actually found themselves confronted with an actual death they'd soil themselves and freak out, they just want to be gloomy little turds.