reddit General

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net

OP claims to be a gay, bipolar, vegetarian psych student that is married to a Texas cattle rancher. Bemoans the current cost of ranching, comments roast him like one of his steers.

Unfortunately this site isn’t working for me. Do you have it saved elsewhere? I tried the old Ceddit backup (politicbot.GitHub.IO and my tapermonkey script) and neither worked.

Cavalier Cipolla

Путин хуйло!
kiwifarms.net
Reddit is a fucking joke. I got banned because I said that there is only two genders and only woman can get pregnant. I have filed a ban appeal and if reddit's admin team denies my appeal then I will file legal action against them for first amendment violations.
Sorry m8, but I don't think that will end up well. Instead of spending money on legal fees for something as retarded as getting banned from Reddit, you might want to spend at least some of it on some already worthless crypto shekel and spam Elon musk about it.
Or perhaps spend it on something else entirely.

PointOfNoReturnPoint

kiwifarms.net
Every fuckcars person is always the same 2 types of people:

- People with sour grapes about not having enough money to afford even the most basic shitbox of a car

- People bitter about being too wracked with anxiety to ever be trusted to drive anything anywhere at any speed, and are too pussyshit to drive defensively and secretly hate themselves for being such a massive pussy about everything all the time
This is about 99% of people who complain about alot of issues with modern life. It aint perfect, but it is a hell of alot better than the 20s where you get a small infection and die.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
One of the first things you learn about your kids, once they hit that age that they can walk around and form complex concepts in the head is that they are remarkable stupid, short sighted, and change their fucking minds constantly.

The idea of chemically castrating children is moronic. All the time, kids want to work on a ranch or some shit until their parents take them to one and they realize "oh shit horses are huge and scary".

What is hilarious is that if you go back and watch old Sesame Street shit, it's incredibly problematic. There are whole episodes telling kids they have to accept things and learn to grow as individuals.

It's practically Nazis dogma to modern society.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry m8, but I don't think that will end up well. Instead of spending money on legal fees for something as retarded as getting banned from Reddit, you might want to spend at least some of it on some already worthless crypto shekel and spam Elon musk about it.
Or perhaps spend it on something else entirely.

Yeah, OP is better off buying ingriedents for a molotov cocktail, then hurling it through their HQ windows. The only consequences the tranny pedos at these companies understand is violence.

Cavalier Cipolla

Путин хуйло!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, OP is better off buying ingriedents for a molotov cocktail, then hurling it through their HQ windows. The only consequences the tranny pedos at these companies understand is violence.
Then he will also have legal fees for a lawyer when he'll eventually be charged with property damage or perhaps attempted murder, with possibly doing time. Unless he goes on the run living like a Pripyat stalker.
All this just because of getting banned on Reddit.

Here's an easier solution: he should just make another account and do some good old ban evasion! Ofc, wait for the dust to settle as it will be an obvious sock puppet otherwise.

quaawaa

kiwifarms.net
Reddit is a fucking joke. I got banned because I said that there is only two genders and only woman can get pregnant. I have filed a ban appeal and if reddit's admin team denies my appeal then I will file legal action against them for first amendment violations.
Do you live in Texas? Their law that lets you sue social media companies for removing posts just got its injunction overturned, and I’m sure the AG is itching to sue a major social media site.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately this site isn’t working for me. Do you have it saved elsewhere? I tried the old Ceddit backup (politicbot.GitHub.IO and my tapermonkey script) and neither worked.
No idea, sorry. Unddit is the only post recovery site that works for me on mobile. I screenshotted some good bits for you:

Screenshot_20220514-132606_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132633_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132716_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132800_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132822_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132843_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132913_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-132925_Brave.jpg

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
Then he will also have legal fees for a lawyer when he'll eventually be charged with property damage or perhaps attempted murder, with possibly doing time. Unless he goes on the run living like a Pripyat stalker.
All this just because of getting banned on Reddit.

Here's an easier solution: he should just make another account and do some good old ban evasion! Ofc, wait for the dust to settle as it will be an obvious sock puppet otherwise.

I mean, you're technically correct. But if enough people do it they can't catch everybody. Not to mention, all their offices are in liberal shitholes which have defunded the police, and calling the cops is useless because they will take 30 mins to get there, then some bitchass DA won't even prosecute the guy should he be found.

Use their own tactics against them.

Last edited: