Reddit's Trans Community -

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
dailydot article about the dykes vs. troons war, heavily biased in favor of troons
The brigading continues. Bisexuals are next on the hitlist.

That sub has really been colonized. First there was the pinned post on how it was trans-supportive and any transphobia would not be tolerated. Then in the last few days there was the epic thread of how the sub supports actuallylesbian, and some really disturbing comments were made by mods about how dick can be appealing to lesbians. Any dissenting comments are deleted. Now there's the thread stirring up hatred about truebisexuals.

Generally the bisexual sub has been for memes about lemon bars and fuschia sunsets and "am I really bi?" ponderings. This new tyrannical flavor is going to peak a lot of people.

In other news, /r/detrans defend themselves against the continuous smear campaign trying to paint them off as a hate sub:

Of course the only way to put a stop to these smears is to get /u/Bardfinn banned, since he's the one leading the drive to have /r/detrans and others banned as hate-subs. #nametheproblem I know /r/detrans cannot afford to mention him by name but I sure as fuck can and I will. /u/Bardfinn is the number one threat to the existence of /r/detrans (and numerous other subs).

For those of you who have never read /r/detrans before, here's one of their moderators (Helena) talking about how she learned overtime to treat people as individuals rather than as group members:

It’s taken me a long time to begin realizing this, but just stop looking for a group to belong to. I’m 21, and growing up when I did I found the trans community to be a haven when I didn’t fit in, all I had to do was adopt a certain set of beliefs and interpret my pain in a specific way and that if I did that, I would have a community for life. Thats a cult.

After detransitioning, I immediately turned to radical feminism because they were the only ones offering a different perspective on trans issues and that worldview made a lot of sense to me as someone who had not done a lot of personal introspection yet about why I transitioned. As I started going to therapy and time started going by, I realized feminism was a distraction from genuine growth and understanding for me, and that I was once again gravitating towards a previously established group with a concrete worldview through which I could view the world and even myself.

Now I’m in this weird place where I never really learned how to make friends the normal way. Growing up, I had a hard time making friends at school so my online community was a godsend at the time, but I learned really unhealthy ways of judging others and viewing friend groups as ideological groups where everyone has to agree on these base principles.

But as I’m actively trying to unlearn these things and figure out who I am as an individual, I’m learning that people I never would have thought had anything in common with me actually do, and that their differences are things I can learn from to learn about a new perspective.

So generally, I try to approach people as individuals and I’ve made interesting friends both online and offline this way. This is new to me too, I often get anxious and lonely because I feel like this experience has ripped me away from the safety of having a clear place to belong.

I used to make friends by finding the most “queer” looking person in the room, ignoring everyone else or feeling threatened by them because they were “cishet”. That’s a lot to unlearn.

It’s hard to act in opposition to that anxiety. after I detransitioned, I would listen closely to women talking to try and see if they were maybe radical feminists. Or id seek out feminists to follow online.

Now I try to judge people by whether or not they seem like interesting people, even if I can’t quite discern or agree with their views on different issues. There’s even a few friendships I’ve made stronger by opening up about my detransition and completely changing my friends’ minds on trans stuff. A year ago I would have ignored them to begin with because they were “TRA” supporters.

So my advice: don’t look to “belong” somewhere, because chances are you will force yourself to change things about you in order to fit in and later regret it. Don’t feel like you have to belong to feminist groups or that you have to interpret things the way gender critical feminists do because they’re the only ones calling bullshit on trans stuff. Be you. Take this time to figure out what that means and who that is. And then reach out to other people as individuals, and you will find that you “belong” in a much more meaningful way than by finding another box to fit in.

Helena is so much wiser at 21 than some self-appointed know-it-all with the PhD like Penny Oaken will ever be at 45, or can ever hope to be really. Yet this wise young woman is smeared as a white power neonatsee by the /r/mouthfeel moderator, her sub smeared as a "hate-subreddit". Unbelievable Reddit is allowing this happen.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net

In other news, /r/detrans defend themselves against the continuous smear campaign trying to paint them off as a hate sub:

Of course the only way to put a stop to these smears is to get /u/Bardfinn banned, since he's the one leading the drive to have /r/detrans and others banned as hate-subs. #nametheproblem I know /r/detrans cannot afford to mention him by name but I sure as fuck can and I will. /u/Bardfinn is the number one threat to the existence of /r/detrans (and numerous other subs).

For those of you who have never read /r/detrans before, here's one of their moderators (Helena) talking about how she learned overtime to treat people as individuals rather than as group members:

Helena is so much wiser at 21 than some self-appointed know-it-all with the PhD like Penny Oaken will ever be at 45, or can ever hope to be really. Yet this wise young woman is smeared as a white power neonatsee by the /r/mouthfeel moderator, her sub smeared as a "hate-subreddit". Unbelievable Reddit is allowing this happen.
IMO. I feel like with what is happening here this thread's size and generic nature as well as the scope and breadth of the topics are working against the information that's been gathered. Bardfinn should have his own thread, alongside other troon mods who're abusing their powers and being total nuts, then you've got people who come here and complain when we're having a discussion that they just want to see and mock ugly troons, which there is technically already a thread on 'what is the ugliest troon' but like? transpassing highlights could theoretically be a thread as well.

Same with the insane parents of transgender kids, susie green, the jazz jennings thread, etc. Lots of people browse the farms for information without making an account so the best way to work against the woke is having easily found and read information at the forefront and your posts on Bardfinn are already pages apart and not compiled. The Rat king is just one aspect of Troonsanity, which is steadily growing in problem across multiple spheres but finding all the various aspects on the farms currently requires a fair bit of searching.

At this point I kinda feel like all the troons who aren't part of the rat king alongside the generic troon stuff; Troon twitter, troon reddit, etc. Should be shuffled into a new forum or something so the collective insanity is better compartmentalized and browse-able, instead of things just being both spread out and jumbled together.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get it, this kid is sixteen and already has a visibly receding hairline! How is this possible?

View attachment 952894

This one is self-explanatory and sadly all too common. Attractive dude doth not attractive woman make. And a transbian. Of course.

View attachment 952897

The best for last! This guy is hideous and cringey even by r/transpassing standards, so his post has pretty much gone ignored instead of the usual hugboxing/lovebombing "you look great!"

View attachment 952903

Someone in the comments of the last one mentioned Chelsea Manning and FAS.

Honest Coyote

Acme multilevel marketing representative
kiwifarms.net
Soon they coming for the gays. They are already trying. Remember this thread:

And then they are going to try to bully straight people - which is going to fail but they won't stop.

What a fucking crazy cult
They'll try. Gay guys will either just ignore them or give them lip service. Most gay guys have mentally checked out of the movement and the movement is dying because of it. At best they'll mumble vague platitudes about progress while essentially pushing activists to the side, like they already do with current activists. Even if they win, it'll mean nothing. Might as well brag about being elected prom king at your homeschool

Attention whores die in apathy.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
The average r/actualmanbians looney troon
View attachment 964797
u/IodinUraniumNobelium

Balding frog face claims he wanted a vag since he knew about them. Instead he got an axe wound.
IMO. I feel like with what is happening here this thread's size and generic nature as well as the scope and breadth of the topics are working against the information that's been gathered. Bardfinn should have his own thread, alongside other troon mods who're abusing their powers and being total nuts, then you've got people who come here and complain when we're having a discussion that they just want to see and mock ugly troons, which there is technically already a thread on 'what is the ugliest troon' but like? transpassing highlights could theoretically be a thread as well.

Same with the insane parents of transgender kids, susie green, the jazz jennings thread, etc. Lots of people browse the farms for information without making an account so the best way to work against the woke is having easily found and read information at the forefront and your posts on Bardfinn are already pages apart and not compiled. The Rat king is just one aspect of Troonsanity, which is steadily growing in problem across multiple spheres but finding all the various aspects on the farms currently requires a fair bit of searching.

At this point I kinda feel like all the troons who aren't part of the rat king alongside the generic troon stuff; Troon twitter, troon reddit, etc. Should be shuffled into a new forum or something so the collective insanity is better compartmentalized and browse-able, instead of things just being both spread out and jumbled together.
I agree.

@Null thoughts about shoving all tranny related topics to their own subforum?

-HF-

kiwifarms.net
This is the main mod of r/actuallesbians who makes their announcements, /u/Amekyras
powermod.png

He moderates 22 subreddits, including all major trans hotspots. The sticky on r/trraaaaa in solidarity to troons occupying r/actuallesbians was also made by him. He made a sticky in solidarity to himself.
According to a post in r/GenderCritical http://archive.fo/cr3RC he is a 16 yo boy from the UK, identifying as lesbian female, he did answer to that in r/GenderCynical http://archive.fo/T7mw7 and he got butthurt that someone apparently called him AnCap, based on a statment of him where he said he was Anarchist. Of course he is an Anarcho Communist.

Frenda

esperger's syndrome
kiwifarms.net
This is the main mod of r/actuallesbians who makes their announcements, /u/Amekyras
View attachment 965805
He moderates 22 subreddits, including all major trans hotspots. The sticky on r/trraaaaa in solidarity to troons occupying r/actuallesbians was also made by him. He made a sticky in solidarity to himself.
According to a post in r/GenderCritical http://archive.fo/cr3RC he is a 16 yo boy from the UK, identifying as lesbian female, he did answer to that in r/GenderCynical http://archive.fo/T7mw7 and he got butthurt that someone apparently called him AnCap, based on a statment of him where he said he was Anarchist. Of course he is an Anarcho Communist.
isn't another r/actuallesbians mod the son of a convicted child rapist who adamantly defends said convicted child rapist?

EDIT: yep, ctrl+f "daddy rapist"

Bibendum

Rubber baron
kiwifarms.net
20191010_070052.jpg
I've seen a ton of claims like this, but haven't been able to find a single plausible mechanism for this actually occurring. The colon graft method produces its own type of gross wetness, but I'm specifically curious about patients who claim to experience this after having undergone the penile inversion technique. It's almost certainly just another of the many lies they sell each other, but it could possibly be a mixture of sweat and draining wound fluids.

20191010_074548.jpg
Love the image chosen for the link. Just as they did with the news of successful uterine transplants, they are now getting unrealistically hopeful for vaginal fluid transplants in trans patients. Considering there are definitely a lot of AGPs who would greatly enjoy the possibility of mining women for their vaginal fluid, this is fucking appalling.

20191010_074451.jpg
A very happy customer. Sounds like the surgery yielded some fantastic results, probably even good enough to fool a gynecologist.
20191010_074509.jpg

ATaxingWoman

HERE'S THE PROFESSIONAL TAX INVESTIGATOR!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently some men feel comfortable commenting and sharing things like this on Facebook https://old.reddit.com/r/itsafetish/comments/deyunw/im_very_afraid_of_the_men_who_publicly_comment/
9v5txq3i2br31.jpg

Oi bisexuals! Accept the girl dick/boy pussy or get labeled a TERF transphobe!

On a more positive note, the recent attention the sub received seems to have lead to a spike in subscribers https://subredditstats.com/r/truebisexuals/
öäläö.png

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966157
I've seen a ton of claims like this, but haven't been able to find a single plausible mechanism for this actually occurring. The colon graft method produces its own type of gross wetness, but I'm specifically curious about patients who claim to experience this after having undergone the penile inversion technique. It's almost certainly just another of the many lies they sell each other, but it could possibly be a mixture of sweat and draining wound fluids.
You can invert a dick but it's still a dick and I assume they re-route the prostate to give prostate fluid an 'out' so they're drenched with part of a liquid that is part of the components of seminal fluid. If you're one of lucky few who're the teeny tiny group capable of orgasm post op.

+ Have you ever broken a limb? Worn a cast? or like gone wading at the beach and your shoes get wet, when you get home your feet get all clammy and gross?

It's that too. You've literally made hole where one should not be and there's no mechanism for it to self clean. So it'll be that and a goop that is a mix of prostate fluid, sweat, wound leakage, whatever they use to cleanse down there, and whatever lube they use when they dilate. If they've used the colon method there will also be colon mucus produced by that too. If they're involved with some tranny chasing male you've also his own semen being dumped in that fetid trench. In order to keep it at bay you'd have to be fastidiously clean and as we've seen most Troons are not.

So you can imagine the smell.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino