Reddit's Trans Community -

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you hang out with pussified cuckold college students you can throw histrionic tranny tantrums all day without any problems
but if you try that shit while hanging out with lawless gangsters you're eventually going to eat lead
I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but this is why the people wailing about how troons are a monstrously powerful conspiracy taking over society sound ridiculous. Most of the population sees troons as pitiful at best and contemptible at worst, and dangerous people won't think too much of killing them.

The fact the Democratic primary doesn't have a single troon in it despite being full of progressive nonsense says all you need to know about the utter non-extent of these loonies' power.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
First post here but longtime lurker. I’ve read up a lot on reddit troons over the last few years. I used to work as a mental health social worker and it originally started as me trying to find examples online of troons that weren’t caricature fetishists, since literally everyone I met at the job was an AGP creep, and I just kept looking further into the horror. Now they’re at my new job too :cryblood:

Not sure if it’s just FaceTune or thick theater makeup, but it doesn’t hide the masculine face. It just makes this person look like a CPR training dummy. Also of course anime bunny girl cosplay gives laydee euphoria

View attachment 979660
It looks like he’s wearing one of those uncanny valley hyper realistic silicone face masks.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but this is why the people wailing about how troons are a monstrously powerful conspiracy taking over society sound ridiculous. Most of the population sees troons as pitiful at best and contemptible at worst, and dangerous people won't think too much of killing them.

The fact the Democratic primary doesn't have a single troon in it despite being full of progressive nonsense says all you need to know about the utter non-extent of these loonies' power.
On the federal level they're not powerful but they've rammed through gender identity as a protected class (including self id) in quite a few states. I'd say it's a problem.

DeerSeason

kiwifarms.net

I dont think troons are taking over society, but I dont want trans activism to gain anymore political leverage than it already has, otherwise we end up like Canada.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
OMG, why?
That's gotta be a pedophile, right?
Autopedophile. It's like an autogyephile but with some pedophilia on top. He probably wouldn't molest kids :optimistic: , but he would masturbate to being allowed to play with them.

View attachment 979520

Here's some more material on this guy:
-he was originally a transsexual named Barbara Schaefer, but in 2006 he legally changed his name to Pansy Faggot, and than again to Pansy Gronski
View attachment 979503

-he has an extreme humiliation fetish
View attachment 979504View attachment 979505
View attachment 979507

-he has several photos of soiling his diaper and eating his own shit
Edit for archiving and formatting.
Hooooooooooly fuck, he needs a thread.
NEW - diaper sissy 6c.JPG

Last edited:

Symphony of the NEET

kiwifarms.net
lobby as in a singular group with an office and email? Nah.

lobby as in many individuals pushing for change? Yeah.

In the UK and Canada it can be a crime to “misgender.” That didn’t happen just because a few people cared. Almost everything in the world had a few people willing to be activists for it.

The only shelter that helps teen girls escape sex trafficking closed in my city recently, but there’s multiple organizations giving troons all the skittles they want. Why do they have the money and efforts to keep that going? Because if you asked most people if you had to make one choice, trafficked kids would win. So clearly “people caring” and activism is not enough, there’s people pulling the strings. Largely pharm companies and woke people trying to cash in and get their names tied to helping poor and unfortunate troons. Sociopaths are always at the top of any social strata - they strive to be in that inner circle, and they do things to feed their ego. It’s partly why brain surgeons are so good - they want to be that top person saving lives - and it’s also why stink ditch doctors are trying to patent methods and politicians getting to put their name on a new law. Troondom is just a new frontier to explore, and once it’s lost favor and more Yanivs get spotlight and more people detransition or 41% it’ll eventually shift to something new

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net

It's starting to be a serious problem in the UK and Canada. See: Jonathan Yaniv and the fact that UK girlguides allow anyone who identifies as female to shower in the same room, including adult troons and little girls. I mean, that's 100% gonna be exploited by pedophiles.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's starting to be a serious problem in the UK and Canada. See: Jonathan Yaniv and the fact that UK girlguides allow anyone who identifies as female to shower in the same room, including adult troons and little girls. I mean, that's 100% gonna be exploited by pedophiles.
Or this: https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/legislation-to-house-inmates-according-to-gender-identity-instead-of-than-biological-sex/
“This landmark decision comes despite the fact that the first male transgender inmate to be placed in a women’s facility in California was accused of carrying out a campaign of sexual violence toward female inmates,” WomenAreHuman.com reported

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

of course there isn't a conspiracy of tranny masterminds plotting to take over the world.
troonery is an illness, a symptom of decadence and corruption. the conspirators aren't the trannies themselves, they are just its victims and useful idiots. the actual conspirators are the people who actively encourage and push this shit onto vulnerable people (especially the isolated and young) in an effort to harm and damage the people as a whole in order to further their own agenda, which is driven in part by greed for profit and in part by ideology.

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
Older women clocking troons as men without even meaning to is the best:
View attachment 979484
I wonder if he experiences "gender euphoria" every time his children call him mom.

The most predictable cult response,
View attachment 979501
She's not given the benefit of the doubt... she must be doing it intentionally to abuse him. Reminds me of every comment on /r/RaisedByNarcsissists where every angsty teenager whose just had an argument with their parents is told that their parents are personality disordered abusers who must be cut off for life.

This particular troon has two young children and decided to selfishly troon out in his 40s and now his wife is no longer attracted to him and wants a boyfriend, so he went to /r/actuallesbians for advice:
View attachment 979493

View attachment 979495
I'd love to see a side by side comparison of a bunch of average vaginas from various women on one side, and various pics of cock wounds on the other just to really drive home how different they are.

Edit: god what's with all the men who troon out with wife and kids?? I feel so sorry for those kids. They are going to be so screwed up. And while the wife can move on and find someone new, I can't imagine the paranoia one would have after that.
Also "I jUsT dOnT uNdErStAnD"
What a selfish prick
Sorry to go back to this, but what a fucked up dickhead this guy is. Can you imagine how messed up his kids are going to be watching "dad" do this and also seeing a parade of mommy's new boyfriends?

Jungle Princess

Hippie Nature Lover
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that many pedophiles don't care about a child's gender, and there are predators who go after the same gendr though.

Smug Cat

Take the smugpill
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that many pedophiles don't care about a child's gender, and there are predators who go after the same gendr though.
The vast majority of pedophiles are men, and a majority of pedophilia victims are girls. Separating adult-child interactions by sex is extremely important from a safety standpoint for this reason.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I definitely remember reading somewhere that people with actual pedophilia often don't have a preference for one sex over the other. But if we're talking about troons in public toilets with girls who are alone then we're talking about pubescent girls, in which case there is a definite link and heterosexual predator = preferred female victims and homosexual predator = preferred male victims.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino