Reddit's Trans Community -

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
He absolutely does belong in the men's restroom. A feminine man is still a man. You're trying to claim that a sufficiently effeminate man somehow magically becomes "woman enough" to be allowed to invade women's privacy and violate their rights, which is entirely fucked up. When a man enters the women's bathroom, he isn't just doing anything - he is violating the rights and privacy of every woman there. No man belongs in women's single-sex spaces.

It's not "sane" to declare yourself a woman when you are objectively male and bully your male ass into women's spaces, violating women's rights and privacy. To further believe that calling yourself a "woman" and putting on some makeup actually makes you somehow a woman is even more insane. You can't claim "sanity" here.

And clearly he does not know "his place", since not only does he use women's single-sex facilities, he even entered a women's beauty pageant. He willfully crosses women's boundaries because he, as a male, feels entitled to do so. That's a male behavior, by the way.
so entitlement is an inherently male behavior? so is aggression, and since your language is incredibly aggressive, would it be safe to say that you are exhibiting male behavior, thus you are a man? honestly, you need to get out more and experience real life if this is how you view the entire subject. her simply being in a bathroom is not "violating the rights and privacy" of every woman there unless she is actively looking and peeping under bathroom stalls. ANYONE is subject to that behavior.

He should go get weird looks, then, instead of invading the privacy and violating the rights of women.

You're seriously arguing that a man getting "weird looks" for going in the men's bathroom is more harmful than the violation of the rights and privacy of women by men who bully their way into women's private spaces, and so his desires should take precedence over the needs of women? Seriously? Wow.
I guarantee you've shared a restroom with someone like this before and have never lost your shit as hard as you are now. you are blowing this shit WAY beyond proportion. if some AGP troll walked on in, of course that would be a different story. gender and biological sex are different and serve different purposes. you would never blow the fuck up like you are now if someone that didn't necessarily have XX chromosomes entered the bathroom.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
If there was a simple way to ID everyone before they go to the bathroom, I'd agree with you. But there isn't, so if he went to the men's bathroom the men there would probably assume he's a woman violating their rights and trying to peep at dicks.
Then he can tell them "I'm a man" and be done with it. Whip out his own if he feels like it. I don't care. You don't get to violate women's rights and privacy because it's convenient for you.

Women's rights aren't there for men to break because it's easier for them than exercising their own rights. They should start petitions for men to be more accepting of their feminine kin, not destroy women's rights and privacy.

so entitlement is an inherently male behavior? so is aggression, and since your language is incredibly aggressive, would it be safe to say that you are exhibiting male behavior, thus you are a man? honestly, you need to get out more and experience real life if this is how you view the entire subject. her simply being in a bathroom is not "violating the rights and privacy" of every woman there unless she is actively looking and peeping under bathroom stalls. ANYONE is subject to that behavior.
The specific entitlement of men to women's spaces, rights and lives is unique and that's what I'm talking about.

Yes, his being in a women's bathroom violates the rights of women to single-sex private spaces and the rights of women to privacy within those private single-sex spaces.

You're shilling hard for this man. Got a crush?

I guarantee you've shared a restroom with someone like this before and have never lost your shit as hard as you are now. you are blowing this shit WAY beyond proportion. if some AGP troll walked on in, of course that would be a different story. gender and biological sex are different and serve different purposes. you would never blow the fuck up like you are now if someone that didn't necessarily have XX chromosomes entered the bathroom.
Ah, the usual troon rights BS. "You've probably shared a bathroom with a man who felt entitled to violate your privacy! So what do you care anyway! You shouldn't have privacy because some man has probably maybe in my fictional worldview where men are indistinguishable from women violated it!" lmfao. Not super convincing, jsyk.

How do you tell the difference between an AGP troon and a "true and honest transwoman" anyway? I'm so curious. Is it the amount of plastic surgery they've had done? The amount of makeup they've got on? I'm just so curious! How do I tell the difference between a man in a dress who wants to violate the rights and privacy of women to benefit his own fetish and a man in a dress who wants to violate the rights and privacy of women to benefit his own fetish? Oh wait.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Then he can tell them "I'm a man" and be done with it. Whip out his own if he feels like it. I don't care. You don't get to violate women's rights and privacy because it's convenient for you.

Women's rights aren't there for men to break because it's easier for them than exercising their own rights. They should start petitions for men to be more accepting of their feminine kin, not destroy women's rights and privacy.
I agree about the petitions thing. It's a shame men's rights activism is such a joke, there are some legitimate issues that should be addressed.

The specific entitlement of men to women's spaces, rights and lives is unique and that's what I'm talking about.

Yes, his being in a women's bathroom violates the rights of women to single-sex private spaces and the rights of women to privacy within those private single-sex spaces.

You're shilling hard for this man. Got a crush?

Ah, the usual troon rights BS. "You've probably shared a bathroom with a man who felt entitled to violate your privacy! So what do you care anyway! You shouldn't have privacy because some man has probably maybe in my fictional worldview where men are indistinguishable from women violated it!" lmfao. Not super convincing, jsyk.

How do you tell the difference between an AGP troon and a "true and honest transwoman" anyway? I'm so curious. Is it the amount of plastic surgery they've had done? The amount of makeup they've got on? I'm just so curious! How do I tell the difference between a man in a dress who wants to violate the rights and privacy of women to benefit his own fetish and a man in a dress who wants to violate the rights and privacy of women to benefit his own fetish? Oh wait.
You can only tell the difference between a troon and a sane transwoman by examining them closely so yeah, there's often no way to tell at a glance which is which. I'm not sure what should be done legally to keep the creeps out, but fact is that a transwoman who passes well enough like the one you posted won't get weird looks if she goes to the women's bathroom. All trannies should probably be legally required to pee in their natal sex's bathroom but since there's no ID check at the doors, that would be hard to enforce for the trannies who actually pass.

Also, what makes you think it's always a fetish? Most of the time it seems to be, but it can be a purely aesthetic thing. Are butch women fetishizing men by looking masculine?

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
  • Islamic Content
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
You can only tell the difference between a troon and a sane transwoman by examining them closely so yeah, there's often no way to tell at a glance which is which. I'm not sure what should be done legally to keep the creeps out, but fact is that a transwoman who passes well enough like the one you posted won't get weird looks if she goes to the women's bathroom.

Also, what makes you think it's always a fetish? It can be a purely aesthetic thing. Are butch women fetishizing men by looking masculine?
To be frank, we have no way of knowing how well that man "passes" - staged photographs where he carefully holds himself, is wearing buckets of makeup, etc. are not reflective of what someone looks like in real life. The way someone moves, talks, their height, their actual body dimensions when not posing, etc. all matter. Virtually no man can 100% pass for a woman in real life - in pictures, maybe, but not in person. Regardless of that, he's not a woman and he should not be permitted in women's spaces.

You're right, I misspoke - it's not always a fetish. Sometimes a gay man hates being a gay man so much that he feels like he needs to "make" or represent himself as a woman so he can be "straight". It's a fucking tragedy that thankfully seems to be much less common these days (outside of Iran, anyway, where it's mandatory). But those men, despite the tragedy of their circumstances, are still men and should be treated as such.

The law should say that men can't go in the women's room. Period, end of. That won't stop all of them - entitled men exist and some of them "pass" just well enough that intimidated women won't question them - but it would help. And socially, we need to be vocal in not accepting any man in women's single-sex spaces, no matter what they look like.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be sympathetic to some sort of hypothetical "good" tranny. However, I'm not convinced that we have a good test to distinguish them from the perverts. If we ever could've relied on some psychological testing or diagnosis in the past, we certainly can't now. All the troons pass around tips on how to gaslight their shrinks into writing them scripts for their titty skittles.

And all that aside, I still don't think we've established that, even if genuine tranny-ism is a thing, being a genuine tranny erases whatever causes biological males to commit more sex crimes.

We have no reason to believe that transitioning changes the male crime rate.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
Here's today's digest.

This dude claims to have shaved "just before" taking this picture and that it's the best he can do, for reelz. Demands "constructive feedback" but gets pissy when someone mentions "if your facial hair really does grow that fast, get laser before you even try to present femme".

View attachment 1017086

Fucking christ, he's even worse when he smiles. You can see how poorly he applied his lipstick
1574288186333.png
Not even trying to hide his bulge here either. This has got to be a troll, right?
1574288257258.png

• Deviant
Reactions: Marvin

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I'd be sympathetic to some sort of hypothetical "good" tranny. However, I'm not convinced that we have a good test to distinguish them from the perverts. If we ever could've relied on some psychological testing or diagnosis in the past, we certainly can't now. All the troons pass around tips on how to gaslight their shrinks into writing them scripts for their titty skittles.

And all that aside, I still don't think we've established that, even if genuine tranny-ism is a thing, being a genuine tranny erases whatever causes biological males to commit more sex crimes.

We have no reason to believe that transitioning changes the male crime rate.
Yeah, I've thought about both sides of this debate because I know some who I've been friends with for years who seem like reasonable people who just want to treat their dysphoria and live their own lives.

However, it feels like these days they're being outnumbered by the crazies who get off on making people submit to their fantasies and I hate seeing those crazies get their way more and more because politicians want to pander to them for woke points.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino