Regarding OnlyFans and the Forum -

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
When s that number? Is sex 3 times a month fun but six whore territory?
It's less about the number of times and more about how they go about it. If a woman has pre-marital sex with her boyfriend, that's just casual sex. While a woman sleeping around with little regard for her own personal health or the feelings of others is considered a whore.

HunterHearstHelmsley

kiwifarms.net
When s that number? Is sex 3 times a month fun but six whore territory?
Now it sounds like equivocation. Are we talking about commercial or non-commercial sex? If you’re willing to accept cash for sex you’re a whore. If you’re regularly having casual sex with varied sexual partners in a non-commercial setting you’re a slut.

Asking for a number which differentiates a slut from a regular woman isn’t an argument it’s an admission of autism.

immigrant32

kiwifarms.net
OnlyFans whores are ruining the entire fucking world. If you are on OnlyFans you are worth less than shit to me. Whores deserve nothing. I pray that God exists if only so whores will burn in hell.

you sound like a christian terrorist. and you have hooligans and criminals on this site. Also only stupid autistic anime - possessed fans "simps" think if they donate to a female she will become their girlfriend. I bet many of those models have already a boyfriend. Japanese girls are super ugly just like almost all asians and have vanilla / empty paper face and age quickly. More males are born than females , this is why males can't find a girlfriend, or because they are spoiled workaholics.

For me if a girl sucks dick to ugly men, at LARPS or at corporative partys or at other partys,or to men who have different political-social views than I, she is a whore. All ugly men are infected with tuberculosis or hiv or psoriasis.
The standard of beauty that photographers imposed on women by force is skinny ugly females with yellow (color of piss) hair and this standard should vanish.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
you sound like a christian terrorist. and you have hooligans and criminals on this site. Also only stupid autistic anime - possessed fans "simps" think if they donate to a female she will become their girlfriend. I bet many of those models have already a boyfriend. Japanese girls are super ugly just like almost all asians and have vanilla / empty paper face and age quickly. More males are born than females , this is why males can't find a girlfriend, or because they are spoiled workaholics.

For me if a girl sucks dick to ugly men, at LARPS or at corporative partys or at other partys,or to men who have different political-social views than I, she is a whore. All ugly men are infected with tuberculosis or hiv or psoriasis.
The standard of beauty that photographers imposed on women by force is skinny ugly females with yellow (color of piss) hair and this standard should vanish.
Based, fuck whores and fuck you retard LMAO

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net

You forgot what we have more than anything else - crippling autism.

Wait I said we, I meant you.

Exfurminatus Now

Floating towards the sun... Swimming to the Moon
kiwifarms.net
LOL you actually believe the prostitutes you pay to fuck actually enjoy the sex? Hate to break it to you but that’s just part of the experience~
I didn't say anything about fucking prostitutes. I'm just saying that slut shaming is silly. You do what what slut shaming is right? Is reading too hard for you or something?

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
I didn't say anything about fucking prostitutes. I'm just saying that slut shaming is silly. You do what what slut shaming is right? Is reading too hard for you or something?
Nobody dislikes a women who enjoys sex, quite the opposite actually, society hates whores because they use sex to validate themselves and hurt others along the way, a person like that doesn’t deserve respect or sympathy.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

Dont touch my Jewish Space Laser
kiwifarms.net
How would one find out if someone they knew has an OF without actually making an account on that site? I don't want to create an account to search, cuz I don't want the record or cookies on my computer, nor do I want them to have my email.

But I'm pretty sure some chick I know has one, and she has super rich and high class parents. She picked a fight with me a few times, so I'd say knowing she's a "content creator" could be a good thing to show her parents and have her millions in an inheritance revoked.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
All ugly men are infected with tuberculosis or hiv or psoriasis.
Dang, lumping all the red itchy blistermen in with bugchasers and the consumption? Not protesting, just a funny group of diseases to list together.

1631633489354.png
I didn't ask you to be, retard. I asked how to do it myself.
Reddit seems to think onlyfinder dot com is the best tool for it, and it seems to pick up name and place searches fairly well without any sort of signup. You'll probably want to make a throwaway account on OF to confirm eventually but onlyfinder seems like a good start.

Last edited:

Poppavalyim Andropoff

Pussy Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
How would one find out if someone they knew has an OF without actually making an account on that site? I don't want to create an account to search, cuz I don't want the record or cookies on my computer, nor do I want them to have my email.

But I'm pretty sure some chick I know has one, and she has super rich and high class parents. She picked a fight with me a few times, so I'd say knowing she's a "content creator" could be a good thing to show her parents and have her millions in an inheritance revoked.
This is expert level faggotry 😂😂