Richard C. Kyanka v. Ashley K. Martin (2020) - Lowtax's second divorce

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
The fact that she piled on in Lowtax's reprehensible scheme to have Leafwife deported when she fled her abusive piece of shit son says all you need to know.
Isn't she dying of some kind of cancer? Why would she take any time at all to deal with this shit for him?

It's mindblowing.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Everything about LowTest’s behaviour
Isn't she dying of some kind of cancer? Why would she take any time at all to deal with this shit for him?

It's mindblowing.
seems indicative of a spoiled mommie’s boy who always had her clean up after him and made sure he never suffered the consequences of his narcissistic, shitty behaviour.

Who do you think made him believe that he was better than everyone else and his shit doesn’t stink?

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Remember, you only heard the cancer thing from Lowtax. It could mean she has cancer, it could also mean she had once a wart removed 20 years ago. Or it could mean he completely made it up out of the blue. With Lowtax you don't know.

Also he totally sent these files in because he finally seemed to have put 1 and 1 together and realized acting like a complete antagonistic piece of shit about the divorce and his patreon dwindling might have a connection. I genuinely don't know why he bothered though, goons seem to have decided to memory-hole the whole issue anyways. If the SA thread on here is to be believed, even the trannies are back to posting. Same as it ever was. Also it won't save his dead gay forum or his dwindling patreon, neither will it "win" the divorce for him. Homeboy is gonna lose lots of money this year.

BlueMandy

kiwifarms.net
Doubtful on not showing up. Even if they didn't personally, their lawyers would and probably get a continuance. Lowtax could have withdrawn the motion, although it would probably say something about it if it was about the motion. Maybe LT has the kid? Something is up but he's being quiet about it.

• Informative
Reactions: Ghostse

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I missed this email. It's already happened.

Information on case number 1916-FC11146 - RICHARD C KYANKA V ASHLEY K MARTIN has been added or updated. Please see the details below:

Scheduled Court Event(s) in 2 days.
Scheduled EventScheduled DateScheduled TimeLocation
Motion Hearing 02/18/209:30 AM DIVISION 2, Jackson - Independence

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I missed this email. It's already happened.

Information on case number 1916-FC11146 - RICHARD C KYANKA V ASHLEY K MARTIN has been added or updated. Please see the details below:

Scheduled Court Event(s) in 2 days.
Scheduled EventScheduled DateScheduled TimeLocation
Motion Hearing02/18/209:30 AMDIVISION 2, Jackson - Independence
The hearing was canceled:
02/18/2020 Scheduled For: 02/18/2020; 9:30 AM ; KENNETH R GARRETT III; Jackson - Independence Hearing/Trial Cancelled

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Anyone with any law knowledge know what this means? Does it mean Lowtax wussed out? Does it mean the appointed judge decided to rather play golf that day?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone with any law knowledge know what this means? Does it mean Lowtax wussed out? Does it mean the appointed judge decided to rather play golf that day?
Maybe he withdrew the motion, perhaps after reaching an agreement of some sort. It's unlikely the court would cancel a so-called "emergency" motion like that.

We probably won't know unless someone involved says, because in a family court case involving a minor child, they're not going to reveal much that isn't explicitly on the docket.

Next date is apparently this.

TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020
Judge/CommissionerTime Day Setting Event
KENNETH R GARRETT 8:30 AM 1 OF 1 Case Management Conference
Event Text: TJJ Location: DIVISION 2 Jackson - Independence
Address: 308 W Kansas INDEPENDENCE MO

• Informative
Reactions: Splendid

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
The thing that really sticks out to me after learning about the timeline of everything is that Ashlii makes impulsive decisions with no regard for consequences. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lowtax blurted out he was fucking Logan during a skype fight while he was in Utah and she decided right then and there to ditch. No plan, nothing. She seriously fled to a shelter and sat in it for a month before law enforcement made the effort to get her touch with a lawyer all while she's a literal illegal immigrant. Bear in mind that this is the woman who married Lowtax after he flew up to Canada to bang her friend and then shortly there after let him get her preggers.

How helpless and stupid is this bitch? Oh woe is her. She is an immigrant in these strange lands without support and she can barely speak the language. We know she has chinkwife helping her. She has the fucking internet for Christ's sake and a phone. She couldn't call up the shelter and explain the situation and have them go, "oh hell no lady, you need to go to the other one across town that can get you legal representation". How the hell did nobody at the shelter point her in the right direction? Did Ashlii never once google "my husband won't sign my immigration papers" in the years all of this was building up?

The divorce saga ends with her getting a few years of alimony that they can live comfortably on and then going on section 8/SNAP/etc while using child support to live a decent lower middle class life. Does anyone really think she's going to get a job while raising a young child after years of leeching off Lowtax while married, then years of leeching off him after they get divorced? Do we even know if she had a job before Lowtax swept her off her feet in Mapleland? We're building the wall on the wrong border.

As other people have pointed out she at least seems to be honest and she's cute, so she has that going for her. Who am I kidding. Within 6 months of divorcing Lowtax she will be married to some other horny schmuck. With any luck she won't bring a kid into it. I hope Lowtax is forced to beg his mother to pay his mortgage while Ashlii uses his money to pay another man's.