Richard C. Kyanka v. Ashley K. Martin (2020) - Lowtax's second divorce

NGGYU

kiwifarms.net
Docket Entries that have been made or updated on this case.

Filing DateDescriptionText *Last Activity Date
5/14/20 5:33 PMOrder Appointing GAL None entered at this time5/14/20 5:34 PM
5/14/20 5:32 PMMotion Denied After a hearing on this matter, the Court appointed DANA OUTLAW as GAL.5/14/20 5:34 PM
We've got a guardian ad litem appointed in Lowtax's divorce. Once I'm sober tomorrow I'll elaborate on this if nobody else does first.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Transplanted from my response in the other thread.

5/14/20 5:33 PMOrder Appointing GAL None entered at this time5/14/20 5:34 PM
5/14/20 5:32 PMMotion Denied After a hearing on this matter, the Court appointed DANA OUTLAW as GAL.5/14/20 5:34 PM
We've got a guardian ad litem appointed in Lowtax's divorce. Once I'm sober tomorrow I'll elaborate on this if nobody else does first.
And she has the absolutely badass name of "Dana Outlaw." She's apparently a private lawyer who contracts with the court to provide this service.

She's also acted as a Special Master, which is a special judge-appointed professional who handles some complex area of another case on assignment from the main trial judge in the case.

A guardian ad litem is a special lawyer who represents the interests of a child in a case, and is essentially the child's lawyer, representing their interests. A parent would ordinarily do this (through counsel) but when a g.a.l. is appointed, it is often because the court feels that neither parent can be trusted adequately to represent the child's interest.

This is in sharp contrast to Dickard's claims of total vindication just because he currently has custody.

In short, this is a good outcome for the child, and a very bad outcome for Dickard's finances, because these people don't work for free.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Filing Date Description Text * Last Activity Date
5/26/20 2:03 PM Entry of Appearance Filed Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. 5/26/20 2:20 PM
5/26/20 2:03 PM Proposed Order Filed Order for Continuance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. 5/26/20 2:20 PM
5/26/20 2:03 PM Motion for Continuance Guardian Ad Litems Motion for Continuance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. 5/26/20 2:20 PM

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The guardian will get a continuance if she wants one. Especially with all this virus shit.
what foresight

5/27/20 3:58 PMMotion Granted/Sustained NOW ON THIS 27th day of May 2020, the Unopposed Motion for Continuance filed by the Guardian Ad Litem comes before this Court. After consideration of same, and for good cause shown, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that this case shall be removed from the June 9, 2020 docket and continued until the 9th day of September, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Please note that due to the overwhelming continuance requests due to COVID-19 this trial may be delayed or postponed.5/27/20 4:02 PM
5/27/20 4:02 PMHearing Continued/Rescheduled None entered at this time5/27/20 4:02 PM
5/27/20 4:02 PMSetting- Bench Trial Scheduled None entered at this time5/27/20 4:03 PM

Who's the kid with until then? LT?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ka-ching. Hope she wasn't planning on those actually being paid.
Yes, unfortunately it doesn’t seem goons will be covering the cost of Lowtax’s new divorce after all.

Hope Mama LowT is feeling sympathetic and generous. Rich better remind her how bad his back hurts and how mean the skanks were to him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, unfortunately it doesn’t seem goons will be covering the cost of Lowtax’s new divorce after all.

Hope Mama LowT is feeling sympathetic and generous. Rich better remind her how bad his back hurts and how mean the skanks were to him.
My only regret about this whole thing is they didn't assess an exorbitantly high support award against him right before he lost everything.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417163
All quiet on this front, from the looks of things.
Maybe she takes $15 cookies for payment.

My only regret about this whole thing is they didn't assess an exorbitantly high support award against him right before he lost everything.
If that happened couldn’t he go back to court and ask for a reduction given he’s got almost no income now? Also, if he does sell SA would Ashli be entitled to a cut?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she takes $15 cookies for payment.

If that happened couldn’t he go back to court and ask for a reduction given he’s got almost no income now?
Yeah with his lawyer who he then couldn't afford, and it's not uncommon in situations like that for the court just to laugh in your face and fuck you over whether or not you can afford it.