Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curious as to what he thinks this vindicates him of, given how it was his conscience talking about physical abuse.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congrats, Fagtax, you got your toddler back and got to post your gay little photo to pwn us all. Now you have to actually take care of that toddler, and do all the things you hate to do, didn't do with your other children, and that cut into your box wine/ambian/pie/bpd whore time, your crumbling spine be damn. What a galaxy-brained move.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
...and only against his wife. wife beaters still get custody if they haven't hurt or threatened the kids.
This is true, although it sometimes complicates the procedure for handing off custody of the child if there are still restraining orders in effect.

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling this isn't what it seems - most likely a form of temporary custody. Not sure though. It would be great to see the court docs.
Of course it's temporary. What do you think that guardian ad litem is for? Anyone who thinks he isn't going to get partial custody of her is delusional unless there is shit going on we don't know about. Courts in general are much less biased against the fathers nowadays and it's not like Ashlii is set up to be a provider. I have no experience in MO, but in my state the deal standard they like to start with is 50/50, not some every other weekend bullshit like it used to be. Now it isn't that hard to get to an every other weekend deal, especially if it's agreed upon by both parties because one doesn't want to deal with the kid, and I'd expect something like that because Richard does not want to take to take of a kid. The divorce is likely going to go much worse for him than custody unless MO is radically different from the norm.

How much can the ongoing custody proceedings with Megan factor into the court's decision? That's another x-factor in all this.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Of course it's temporary. What do you think that guardian ad litem is for? Anyone who thinks he isn't going to get partial custody of her is delusional unless there is shit going on we don't know about. Courts in general are much less biased against the fathers nowadays and it's not like Ashlii is set up to be a provider.
That's why Dickard is an idiotic piece of shit for that "vindication" thing. I've repeatedly said some kind of joint custody is the likely outcome. Family courts hate splitting up families permanently and you have to do way worse than Dickard has done for that to happen. There's no "vindication" because even his harshest critics haven't been claiming anything that's contradicted by this.

It just makes it disgusting and creepy that he's using her as some kind of trophy to flex about. What a fucking weirdo.

Also why he's a fucking terrible father. If he gave a shit about the kid he'd shut the fuck up, not have her pose for an internet picture (the fucking moron did shmorky not teach him anything), give her a cuddle and be happy she's home.

It's all about Lowtax, the fucking narcissist. I wonder how long before this one is wetting the bed at the thought of going to stay with him.

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why Dickard is an idiotic piece of shit for that "vindication" thing. I've repeatedly said some kind of joint custody is the likely outcome. Family courts hate splitting up families permanently and you have to do way worse than Dickard has done for that to happen. There's no "vindication" because even his harshest critics haven't been claiming anything that's contradicted by this.

It just makes it disgusting and creepy that he's using her as some kind of trophy to flex about. What a fucking weirdo.
this is right after the judge granted unopposed motions, which probably includes shared custody, since his ex wife doesn't seem like she wants to keep her from having a relationship with her dad. She was not given a way to leave him without ending up at a shelter.