Inactive Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat (emphasis on "Dead") founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
lol that if lowtax had just one quarter of the moral fortitude that null has and SA was prevented from becoming the cesspool it is today through Richard's strong leadership (hahahaha), he would be going on rogan as like, an internet hero.

Imagine ordering $7000 worth of goldbelly chili when your forums are in open revolt.

The mans disconnect was his downfall.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in his life. He had the audacity to mock bitcoin recently on facebook....shame he was to stupid to buy the dip.

Shame he doesnt understand anything after 2003...almost like someone jamming to disco in the 1990s. Just tone deaf

This cow is unique in that he doesnt understand why he is mocked. Everyone else is wrong and out of touch. Almost like a real life principal skinner meme

Any moments of clarity that happen are quickly crushed with fistfulls of pills and bunwine
888.jpg

Last edited:

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
Okay. Okay. Someone has to do it and I’m not really qualified but I guess I’m the only one gonna offer so fuck it. I offer to help fix Richard. Not ‘Lowtax’. Richard. First step Lowtax dies period. We never use that term again. The fucker has to grow up.
Im down for an intervention...problem is rich would just make cringey unfunny jokes about 1999 internet culture and probably pass out halfway through it.

There is no saving this man because it was always a facade. He fails at being funny, he fails at being a father, he fails at business despite having the entire internet culture in his hands for a decade

Rich was never funny. His power level came from the neckbearded manchildren who made his forum famous pre 2007.

The same people he would randomly ban for any made up reason to boost his income. 10bux wasnt a joke, it was intentional and critical to Richards retarded lifestyle. Picture: a man who literally did everything he could to crush creativity and free speech for revenue. So arrogant and such a asshole that the first thing you saw after you were banned was a beecock

Example

No he deserves to die in extreme poverty and failure. Pretty sure God is on our side on this issue....nobody could fall so spectacularly and quickly without divine intervention of some sort.

Last edited:

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
He should do that internet losers podcast idea. Interview SA legends, permabanned SA users, SA users who went on to be famous, and other famous internet nutbars like notch, that sort of thing.
Fully open and honest, no jokes barred, he starts every podcast with deeply honest humor about all of his own many, many shortcomings. Including jokes about how he has beat some of the women in his life, no joke is off limits especially when it comes to mocking himself. He is already cancelled, and literally zero people respect him (not even himself or his family) what more can he lose? What the fuck more can he lose?
I don't think he has anywhere near the sort of creativity and ambition required to do that though.

Could call it 'Dear Richard'.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
You cannot fix Richard till he kicks the pills. because that means fixing his addictive personality disorder.

The manchild is heading towards 50. Its too late. Best thing to would be order him an artisan exit bag off goldbelly
And the only way he kicks those if he is say…suddenly taken to a mexican camp in an undisclosed location.
But I have neither the funds or means to do such a thing so enjoy oblivion Rich!

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
He should do that internet losers podcast idea. Interview SA legends, permabanned SA users, SA users who went on to be famous, and other famous internet nutbars like notch, that sort of thing.
Fully open and honest, no jokes barred, he starts every podcast with deeply honest humor about all of his own many, many shortcomings. Including jokes about how he has beat some of the women in his life, no joke is off limits especially when it comes to mocking himself. He is already cancelled, and literally zero people respect him (not even himself or his family) what more can he lose? What the fuck more can he lose?
I don't think he has anywhere near the sort of creativity and ambition required to do that though.

Could call it 'Dear Richard'.
Eh, he already kinda starts off every podcast talking about his shortcomings, he always has something new to complain about. Maybe coming from someone with more charisma and an actual sense of humor it could be funny, with a better delivery. But coming from sad-sack Lowtax it's just more endless whining about how the whole world conspires against him, and a constant reminder of how far he's fallen.

Btw, has he picked up any of the shit from the floor yet? LOL, he's such a lost cause.

Maude Snew

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own toes
kiwifarms.net
And the only way he kicks those if he is say…suddenly taken to a mexican camp in an undisclosed location.
But I have neither the funds or means to do such a thing so enjoy oblivion Rich!
Forget about him the fuck is wrong with you? Say what you will about the guy he never suggested just abducting someone to fix their problems by force. I mean fuck me that's some prime fedposting there. In Minecraft.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You cannot fix Richard till he kicks the pills. because that means fixing his addictive personality disorder.

The manchild is heading towards 50. Its too late. Best thing to would be order him an artisan exit bag off goldbelly
I'd say he should be put in a Saw type thing where he has the choice between a Goldbelly pie and some oxycontin or getting to keep his source of income. But he already did that to himself.

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
talking about some mod melting down over "jannie" and unpaid mods sparked a Lowtax memory. back in 2004-2007 Some kid paid 10bux, got banned and then refunded the money. Lowtax posted this kid's paypal transaction information, his name, address and everything out of inept rage. anyone remember that? I think a sasstronaut reported it to the Visa/Mastercard.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
talking about some mod melting down over "jannie" and unpaid mods sparked a Lowtax memory. back in 2004-2007 Some kid paid 10bux, got banned and then refunded the money. Lowtax posted this kid's paypal transaction information, his name, address and everything out of inept rage. anyone remember that? I think a sasstronaut reported it to the Visa/Mastercard.
Didn't he keep re-regging and doing charge backs?

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that. I do remember chargebacks being basically memory holed and a ton of cope around the issue. I think the jannies said that chargebacks were unfair because technically you got what you paid for, a membership, but you broke the TOS.

The TOS literally stipulated you could be banned at a whim so I dont know who's in the wrong

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that. I do remember chargebacks being basically memory holed and a ton of cope around the issue. I think the jannies said that chargebacks were unfair because technically you got what you paid for, a membership, but you broke the TOS.

The TOS literally stipulated you could be banned at a whim so I dont know who's in the wrong

I got banned for umusing the pig thread tag once not realizing only rich could use it.

I also was abruptly banned for saying the nigger like 6 years after i said it