Careercow Richard Stallman / rms - Dirty old communist hobo lookalike who eats his own footskin. HURD release: Never

• DDoS is active again.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
(tweet&archive)
>founder
Screenshot_20210328-013545.jpg

Nathan Higgers

You can call me Nate.
kiwifarms.net

Nasal sex​

The infamous nasal sex stuff, in which he pissed off a room full of people paying him for his expertise and wisdom
https://stallman.org/articles/texas.html archive
OH BTW, regarding this section, I had seen this comic years ago and it made me cringe, I thought I'd share it here with all of you:
stallman-pr0n.jpg

(also take a closer look at Linus's shirt)
In fact, this site is a goldmine and I suggest everyone to check it out. Stallman appears in most of their comics and spoiler alert, they are all fucking cringe.

I think Eric Raymond himself is deserving of a thread...

Last edited:

Eli Whitney

Inventor of the cotton gin!
kiwifarms.net
So, I looked at the letter. Honestly, I've tried my best to keep up with RMS's utterances over the years, but I think I missed the transphobic one(s). What did he say?

Archie_Kimkicker

Fartet bis geschartet
kiwifarms.net
So, I looked at the letter. Honestly, I've tried my best to keep up with RMS's utterances over the years, but I think I missed the transphobic one(s). What did he say?
I can't recall, but bear in mind that we are dealing with "people" who think that anything less than allowing the buttfucking of 5 year-olds in front of a church is "oppression".

Likely

kiwifarms.net
I think Eric Raymond himself is deserving of a thread...
I considered it. However, unlike rms, esr is completely inconsequential. I don't see any new drama stemming from his current idiocy, considering nobody will associate with him as he fucks ntp up even more.

btw tronguy (real web 1.0 energy) posts heavily (or used to) in esrs blog comments and they give each other buttpats about how much they hate the evil sjws. btw tronguy is an animaniacs centaur furry

tron_guy-thumb.jpg

tronguy aka jay maynard, here's the cenatur shit i mentioned. Also, remember when he was on South Park?

Finally, a picture I commissioned for Paul "Vakkotaur" Neubauer's birthday a few years ago, showing him and Sheila in taur form. The original hangs in our office.

taursbyapond.jpghqdefault.jpg

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a local copy and fresh archive of the open letter in support of Stallman just for posterity. Kudos to them for standing up to the Twitter mob. Something about all of this seems sus though. The perpetually-offended are always looking for people to cancel next, so it seems almost too perfect that this open letter basically gives them a target list.

(archive)

2021-03-23

Richard M. Stallman, frequently known as RMS, has been a driving force in the free software movement for decades, with contributions including the GNU operating system and Emacs.

Recently, there have been vile online attacks looking to remove him from the FSF board of directors for expressing his personal opinions. We have watched this happen before in an organized fashion with other prominent free software activists and programmers. We will not stand idly this time, when an icon of this community is attacked.

FSF is an autonomous body that is capable of treating its members in a fair, unbiased fashion, and should not give in to external social pressures. We urge the FSF to consider the arguments against RMS objectively and to truly understand the meaning of his words and actions.

Historically, RMS has been expressing his views in ways that upset many people. He is usually more focused on the philosophical underpinnings, and pursuing the objective truth and linguistic purism, while underemphasising people’s feelings on matters he’s commenting on. This makes his arguments vulnerable to misunderstanding and misrepresentation, something which we feel is happening in the open letter calling for his removal. His words need to be interpreted in this context and taking into account that more often than not, he is not looking to put things diplomatically.

Regardless, Stallman’s opinions on the matters he is being persecuted over are not relevant to his ability to lead a community such as the FSF. Furthermore, he is entitled to his opinions just as much as anyone else. Members and supporters do not have to agree with his opinions, but should respect his right to freedom of thought and speech.

To the FSF:

Removing RMS will hurt FSF’s image and will deal a significant blow to the momentum of the free software movement. We urge you to consider your actions carefully, as what you will decide will have a serious impact on the future of the software industry.

To the ambush mob who is ganging up on Richard Stallman over reasonable arguments in debate and various opinions and beliefs voiced over decades as a public figure:

You have no part in choosing the leadership of any communities. Especially not via another mob attack which does not remotely resemble a fairly conducted debate as exemplified by better people such as Richard Stallman.

To sign, please submit a pull request. To sign without using Github, you can:
Signed by 3599 individuals:
<snip>

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a local copy and fresh archive of the open letter in support of Stallman just for posterity. Kudos to them for standing up to the Twitter mob. Something about all of this seems sus though. The perpetually-offended are always looking for people to cancel next, so it seems almost too perfect that this open letter basically gives them a target list.

(archive)

2021-03-23

Richard M. Stallman, frequently known as RMS, has been a driving force in the free software movement for decades, with contributions including the GNU operating system and Emacs.

Recently, there have been vile online attacks looking to remove him from the FSF board of directors for expressing his personal opinions. We have watched this happen before in an organized fashion with other prominent free software activists and programmers. We will not stand idly this time, when an icon of this community is attacked.

FSF is an autonomous body that is capable of treating its members in a fair, unbiased fashion, and should not give in to external social pressures. We urge the FSF to consider the arguments against RMS objectively and to truly understand the meaning of his words and actions.

Historically, RMS has been expressing his views in ways that upset many people. He is usually more focused on the philosophical underpinnings, and pursuing the objective truth and linguistic purism, while underemphasising people’s feelings on matters he’s commenting on. This makes his arguments vulnerable to misunderstanding and misrepresentation, something which we feel is happening in the open letter calling for his removal. His words need to be interpreted in this context and taking into account that more often than not, he is not looking to put things diplomatically.

Regardless, Stallman’s opinions on the matters he is being persecuted over are not relevant to his ability to lead a community such as the FSF. Furthermore, he is entitled to his opinions just as much as anyone else. Members and supporters do not have to agree with his opinions, but should respect his right to freedom of thought and speech.

To the FSF:

Removing RMS will hurt FSF’s image and will deal a significant blow to the momentum of the free software movement. We urge you to consider your actions carefully, as what you will decide will have a serious impact on the future of the software industry.

To the ambush mob who is ganging up on Richard Stallman over reasonable arguments in debate and various opinions and beliefs voiced over decades as a public figure:

You have no part in choosing the leadership of any communities. Especially not via another mob attack which does not remotely resemble a fairly conducted debate as exemplified by better people such as Richard Stallman.

To sign, please submit a pull request. To sign without using Github, you can:
Signed by 3599 individuals:
<snip>
Someone from the RMS support chatroom on matrix asked me to tell you to take your meds

The Mass Shooter Ron Soye

How you gonna explain fucking a man? 🤔
kiwifarms.net
Here's one that they hate:
https://archive.md/nTdSB
It might be their only "evidence" of antitransism. I'm not sure.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
He claims he has a private "residence" in Cambridge and no longer lives in an office on the MIT campus, though for some reason he got a new office when the CS department changed buildings even though he doesn't actually do any work for the university and the campus office is where he gets all of his mail etc. I'd say it's pretty likely that since he got kicked out of his fake position at MIT, he's living from host to host on his speaking tours and squatting in academic buildings when he's not on the road, unless he didn't really get removed.

Most college campuses are totally unsecured, and all it would take for him to squat in the office of a sympathetic professor overnight is one trip to Lowe's to duplicate a key - especially at MIT (where all campus activity is concentrated in a small number of enormous buildings and things tend to run on a 24-hour schedule due to being the most intense science/engineering program on Earth) no one would ever notice a random person going in and out of an academic building a few times a day. Someone who lives near Boston could probably scout this out if they wanted to.

Aside from that - Stallman could *easily* make six figures a year doing a GoFundMe type thing with his fanatic supporters, or get a decent job as a software developer, but he's pretty much the emblem of someone who is homeless by choice in order to prove an ideological point that only exists in his own head.

Stallman would only accept gofundme if the computers hosting the page ran on lubuntu and output the pages themselves to emacs, which was then printed on greenbar paper and mailed to people who could then paperclip quarters to a punch-card and mail back.

Likely

kiwifarms.net
Stallman would only accept gofundme if the computers hosting the page ran on lubuntu and output the pages themselves to emacs, which was then printed on greenbar paper and mailed to people who could then paperclip quarters to a punch-card and mail back.
lubuntu includes proprietary software, such as drivers and cpu microcode. I believe the only computers rms currently will use are systems that have hardware that happen to be completely open and run libre architectures, such as most variants of risc v

grump

kiwifarms.net
When you consider the tranny pedophiles who currently shit up gnome, rms is practically the dalai lama. Still a cow and worth laughing at though.

RMS is a greasy disgusting nerd no doubt about it but he didn't defend a friend raping a child, Which I think is what the outrage is about...its kind of hard to tell since not even the accusers seem sure about what exactly RMS is being cancelled for. He simply asked people to be more accurate in their reporting. (the girl was not a child she was 19 btw and there is no proof that they even had sex).The entire current controversy is manufactured by sjws to seize even more power. A harmless disgusting greasy socially impaired nerd or insane far left sjw cult. Gee I wonder who I will throw my lot with?