Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Twitter avatar. A video game character (what else?) and estimated at less than 25% of Richard's weight.
s-Ue8Jse_400x400.jpg

Video games:
78.png
67.png
56.png
Anyone who plays video game is a boss of Capitalism. Yes, Richard, you are a big boss of #Capitalism!

If you get your tenants pay rent to you, you are a parasite -- but I'm entitled to mah gimmedat by sitting on my ass all day.
Communist rules for thee, not for me.
64.png
So people who actually invest their capital for profit are "stealing", yet people who don't invest their capital are not?
Riddle me that you Sociology A-student!

Richard preemptively gives an excuse for his inevitable Fail:
645.png

Mad about Joe Biden:
6.png
7.png
446.png
All these people are, naturally, critics of Bernie Sanders.

There are things that are better off being invisible:
987.png

Cuck Wendig:
76.png

Jaimas

Give 'Em the Crab Jab
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Twitter avatar. A video game character (what else?) and estimated at less than 25% of Richard's weight.
View attachment 1213484

Video games:
View attachment 1213519
View attachment 1213487
View attachment 1213491
Anyone who plays video game is a boss of Capitalism. Yes, Richard, you are a big boss of #Capitalism!

If you get your tenants pay rent to you, you are a parasite -- but I'm entitled to mah gimmedat by sitting on my ass all day.
Communist rules for thee, not for me.
View attachment 1213507
So people who actually invest their capital for profit are "stealing", yet people who don't invest their capital are not?
Riddle me that you Sociology A-student!

Richard preemptively gives an excuse for his inevitable Fail:
View attachment 1213514

Mad about Joe Biden:
View attachment 1213492
View attachment 1213517
View attachment 1213518
All these people are, naturally, critics of Bernie Sanders.

There are things that are better off being invisible:
View attachment 1213493

Cuck Wendig:
View attachment 1213515
Archive is a pirate site?

The fuck is this jargle?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if Richard is referring to his old flame Laura "Colt" Seidman.
Colt's recently been called out (as detailed in her thread) for being a user and grifter of her fellow troons, so it's undoubtedly her. Being ghosted hurts, but it's Fire and Colt. It was always going to happen because of who Colt is, and eventually everyone will ghost Fire for being a hateful, useless sped anyway. I'd say he should count himself lucky that Colt only hurt his feelings, but I'm pretty sure in pages past there's info suggesting he has helped Colt financially as well.

The funny thing is, 'if everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe they're not the problem' is usually really good advice. Unfortunately for Richard, because of his troonish community, they're all assholes, as well as the problem being him. He's just better than most at being the biggest one.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Colt's recently been called out (as detailed in her thread) for being a user and grifter of her fellow troons, so it's undoubtedly her. Being ghosted hurts, but it's Fire and Colt. It was always going to happen because of who Colt is, and eventually everyone will ghost Fire for being a hateful, useless sped anyway. I'd say he should count himself lucky that Colt only hurt his feelings, but I'm pretty sure in pages past there's info suggesting he has helped Colt financially as well.

The funny thing is, 'if everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe they're not the problem' is usually really good advice. Unfortunately for Richard, because of his troonish community, they're all assholes, as well as the problem being him. He's just better than most at being the biggest one.
The thing with Richard is that he is a victim, but only because he’s really bad at being a manipulative predator compared to the others. He still suicide baits, he still got into this mess through his uncontrollable desire for child sex.

It’s kind of “the troon cries out in pain as he hits you,” but more like “the troon cries out in pain because he tried to hit you, missed and somehow managed to punch himself in the head.”

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't visited this thread in ages.

Was Richard actually stupid enough to have his testicles removed or is that some sort of joke?

Reactions: Bees