Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Honest Coyote

Kosovo's best tour guide
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the more persistent weirdnesses of troons. Look at Greta the crossbow maniac. These idiots chop off their cocks and then are insanely violent hyper-masculine men who go around threatening people with the penis substitutes they obsessively collect.

But yeah let's just pretend these insane pervert males are actually women, despite their failure to act, look, or do anything remotely feminine, while obviously exhibiting the most violent and sexually perverse behaviors of male sex criminals.
Do you think it could be some honest to god sexual repression, but from their own batshit crazy choices instead of society as it's normally portrayed? They're always frustrated, angry, and lash out at the targets of their desire while at the same time placing the "good" ones on a pedestal (TERFS are nazis who must be correctively raped while real lesbians, who love women and not just vaginas, do nothing all day but giggle with each other and spend all night having erotic pillowfights at their sleepovers). Unbalanced hormones = inability to get erect/orgasm = incel male rage.
View attachment 2051093
Are you okay Richard? Then why don't employees start a business on their own?
Hey, you stupid faggot: communism for the workers will never benefit you because you don't work.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tara Reade:
000.png

000.png
8.png

Ollie Thorn:
000.png

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard lies about Kiwi Farms, still he realizes Kiwi Farms know him best:
Untitled.png
LOL I don't even know what is "Bread and Roses". A feeder sex club?

Last week, Richard sat a Facebook jail...
EzDld-xWEAA1-kq (1).jpg

89.png

...now he deleted his Facebook account as "protest":
Untitled.png

+ + + +
Kissing up to Lindsay Ellis:
Untitled.png

EzDld-xWEAA1-kq.jpg
Untitled.png

568548.png
Here's a hint Richard: if you don't want people to think you're a pedophile, don't associate with pedophiles like Guillaume Labelle.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A splinter site for people too commie for Something Awful. As usual, he got himself kicked off for being the complete piece of shit he is. I don't know why he would claim we somehow have any influence at all over a site that hates us as much as he does.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
"Poor People deserve fast food, plastic junk, fast fashion, sugary drinks, and shallow entertainment too!"
I'm gonna sperg out here, but remember when "the left" was against consumerism and sweat shops and the exploitation of workers in knick-knack factories in the Global South? Remember when people would opine against food deserts, how junk food is aggressively marketed in low-income areas, and when poor families giving their kids soda was a cause for shock? Remember when progressives raised concerns about toxic cosmetics and pollution and animal testing?
Forget all that. The manchildren who want to be ladies have taken over, and they say that the truely Marxist thing to do is demand money so you can give it right back to a megacorp in exchange for cheap plastic bullshit. You deserve it. Treat yo self into debt and obesity. Fill the ocean with discarded plastic containers and toxic makeup sludge, you need it for validation. Hoard toys, they're necessary. Buy shit instead of improving yourself. Spend your mom's retirement money on Warhammer and pictures of Zinnia Jones's terrifying asshole, it's necessary and you deserve it! Anytime you feel regret, or that your actions don't line up with your ideals, or that you're part of the problem, squash that feeling with an Amazon purchase! Buy, buy, buy!
Rate me autistic and MATI but I guess I now understand why troons are hoarders. And why Richard is fat.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard lies about Kiwi Farms, still he realizes Kiwi Farms know him best:
View attachment 2111659

Last week, Richard sat a Facebook jail...
View attachment 2111649

View attachment 2111651

...now he deleted his Facebook account as "protest":
View attachment 2111652

+ + + +
Kissing up to Lindsay Ellis:
View attachment 2111653

View attachment 2111648
View attachment 2111655

View attachment 2111663
Here's a hint Richard: if you don't want people to think you're a pedophile, don't associate with pedophiles like Guillaume Labelle.
Zucked for saying he’s a lesbian that won’t date men? Sounding a little TERFy there, Dickard. Tsk. Tsk.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard has a very, very busy week on Twitter. Most of his tweets have no engagement at all.
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Tell us something we don't know please.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
They will not be happy about it either if it lasts just a few hours.

Untitled.png
As you can see in the engagement figures, no one cares. Literally no one cares about Richard except us.

+ + + +
Methol cigs:
Untitled.png
Yup, the cops are busy enough as things are.

Lots of dumb anti-cop stuff:
Untitled.png
If you mind being labeled as criminals, if you don't want to be treated less than human, the only requirement is that you don't do crime.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Cops are kid-killers too:
Untitled.png
Richard probably has authority on child predators over us; chances is he compares notes with a few.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

The only cop Richard likes is a furry cop:
Untitled.png

Amazon:
Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

Elon Musk. If you believe in Ellen Pao you are even dumber than the average redditor.
Untitled.png

+ + + +
A viral video shows a white Holliday Inn clerk being harassed by an ape. The clerk left his counter whimpering. A loud wail was heard. Tariq Nasheed claimed the clerk reacted emotionally because he was a racist.
Untitled.png

"Woke grifter" relates the colonial history of "condom! condom!"
98-8--0=.png

Untitled.png

Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

Nasheed may be a bad apple, but don't you criticize "Critical Race Theory", a.k.a Victim Grievance Culture!
Untitled.png
Who gives you the authority to tell people to "get out"? Are you are gatekeeper or something?

Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg
As if you ever were one.

Richard discusses races and class with Peter Coffin:
Untitled.png

Nick Parrott claims he is exceptionally well-read:
Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

Learn class realations through TV:
Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

Crossover with another chronic attention whore:
Ez7-uwnUYAU_8VB.jpg

Untitled.png
Your mind, your choice. Chances are Kiwi Farms understand you better than any therapists.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hhgjf.png
"I don't see any point in life other than consumption," says the good Marxist.

More insights about class relations:
hhgjf.png

Richard and his leftist ilk forgets their "actions have consequences" spiel, when it comes to prostitutes. Also he thinks sexual freedom to be among the greatest virtue of Western civilization:
Untitled.png

He became increasingly disjointed -- reporting camwhores to their parents means you "reject epistemology connected to reality" and believe in flat-earth theory and the Jewish illumiati.
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

+ + + +
Untitled.png

#BernieShouldHaveWon
Untitled.png
There a lots of Bernie apologetics but who cares about Bernie Sanders at this point?

Why don't the Dems care about my uwu uwu pee o' seas!!!!
Untitled.png

cvcc.png

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

E0wXpEuXIAAWdGc.jpg
Fucking ableist piece of shit. Not everyone is physically fit for the vaccine.

hhgjf.png
People like these don't need vaccines; they need mega-gallon tanks of bleach.

+ + + +
Richard on troons in women's games. This disingenuous piece of shit still maintains that "trans girls" just want to play and socialize with their peers. Competition? Scholarship? What are these?
gfgr.png

Untitled.png
I agree what Ellen Page did to herself is cruelty for cruelty's sake -- and cruelty for cruelty's sake is Richard's Number One turn-on.

About the teaching vocation. He thinks it is not the job of teachers to prepare kids to be adults, because being adult means being the tool for capitalists.
Untitled.png
"Better outcomes" like you?

Fedora bullshit. He hates Christianity because his church wouldn't let him play D&D. He thinks it was "spiritual abuse":
hhgjf.png

"The Rapture is an antisemitic ideology"
Untitled.png
His yapping makes no fucking sense.

Richard hated it when his family tried to instill discipline in him. He probably thought it was 'spiritual abuse" or something:
gfgr.png

Warhammer:
gh.png

E0wXpEuXIAAWdGc.jpg
Untitled.png

+ + + +
Richard has a troon "partner":
Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Do you want to see more? Do you dare to see more?

EyN3ZOoXMAQSdz_.jpg EyN3c6JWUAEUbD7.jpg

Untitled.png
I need some at this moment.