Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
+ + + +
Untitled.png
:story: You can't even support yourself!
>wake up
>choose to coom
>choose to troon
>choose to consoom
>how could the system do this to me?

Richard's life would be awesome if it weren't for those meddling jews banks. It's hilarious that he picks out not having student debt as the thing that would turn his life around. How would not having student loan debt prevented him from being a total degenerate and it coming to the attention of his employer? How would it have stopped him from trooning out? How would it have prevented him from breaking up with his fiance? How would it held him down so he couldn't shove junkfood in his fat fucking face and balloon up to 300+lbs? How would being debt free have stopped him from living terminally online and getting kicked out of every online community he's ever been a part of for being a giant faggot?

Dick is living his best life and this is where it got him.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Richard cares about his mom, he wouldn’t waste her money on plastic toys he slathers in paint. Ideally, he’d even be kind enough to move back home to save her money, so that she’s not paying his rent too, and he could help take care of her. He could use the extra money to get a nice, professional wardrobe and apply for jobs he’s qualified for.
But I guess being a morbidly obese, AIDS patient that uses their elderly mother’s limited income to fund a toy habit is a valid lifestyle choice too.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Richard cares about his mom, he wouldn’t waste her money on plastic toys he slathers in paint. Ideally, he’d even be kind enough to move back home to save her money, so that she’s not paying his rent too, and he could help take care of her. He could use the extra money to get a nice, professional wardrobe and apply for jobs he’s qualified for.
But I guess being a morbidly obese, AIDS patient that uses their elderly mother’s limited income to fund a toy habit is a valid lifestyle choice too.
What about Dickard's self care? Did you ever think of that? Or how about Florida being a ReTHUGlican dystopia? Do you even care that he'd get murdered as soon as he set foot there? No, he needs to live in a metropolitan city well above the Mason-Dixon so he can sit at home playing video games, go to a bar with an ugly troon once in a while, and play Warhammer. None of that would be possible living with his mother in Florida.

Another option besides Dick being a selfish prick is that his mom actually wants him to stay far away from her. She might feel responsibility to keep her retarded spawn sheltered and fed, but want little else to do with him.

Buffalo Bill

Richard "Terra" Jones
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Let me know if I've missed anything that should be added to the OP
You get out of jail and you're literal first thought is to update the op about me? The fuck is wrong with you?

Attachments

• giphy-1.gif
    giphy-1.gif
    496.8 KB · Views: 20

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You get out of jail and you're literal first thought is to update the op about me? The fuck is wrong with you?
Hi Richard quick question if you're not anti Semitic how come in all your anti Isreal rants we archived on the front page from Something Awful you exclusively use the word "Jew" and not Zionest or Zionism?

Sure seems like you hate Jews.

Also have you been kicked out of your tabletop group yet for poor hygiene, eating all the food, and clogging the terlet?

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I could do when I was in the clink was to think about how fat and disgusting you were and lift twice as hard so when I got out I'd be bigger, faster, stronger so I could oppress you harder

I wasn't actually in prison, I was concentrating on my career as a teacher though I can see how being a productive member of society and having little time to spend on the internet would be a foreign concept for you

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hi Richard quick question if you're not anti Semitic how come in all your anti Isreal rants we archived on the front page from Something Awful you exclusively use the word "Jew" and not Zionest or Zionism?

Sure seems like you hate Jews.

Also have you been kicked out of your tabletop group yet for poor hygiene, eating all the food, and clogging the terlet?
He's a liar, he isn't an anti-Zionist, he doesn't just criticize Israel, he just literally hates Jews as much as any /pol/ resident. Except he's way more of an absolute pussy about it because a /pol/ack will at least admit it. That's funny because his nose is getting bigger and more Jewy over the years, almost as swiftly as his fat fucking belly. Imagine being as utterly disgusting as Dickard, a fat fuck with an ever-growing gunt and ever-Jewing nose.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>wake up
>choose to coom
>choose to troon
>choose to consoom
>how could the system do this to me?

Richard's life would be awesome if it weren't for those meddling jews banks. It's hilarious that he picks out not having student debt as the thing that would turn his life around. How would not having student loan debt prevented him from being a total degenerate and it coming to the attention of his employer? How would it have stopped him from trooning out? How would it have prevented him from breaking up with his fiance? How would it held him down so he couldn't shove junkfood in his fat fucking face and balloon up to 300+lbs? How would being debt free have stopped him from living terminally online and getting kicked out of every online community he's ever been a part of for being a giant faggot?

Dick is living his best life and this is where it got him.
This is why I have no sympathy for him when he starts wailing about how much he hates himself. He’ll never actually admit that quitting his career, trooning out or spending his best years pursuing shallow pleasures were a bad idea. He’ll never say he’s lazy or shallow or coomsick. It’s just a ploy for pity. He wants people to say, “No, no, Terra, you made all the right moves! Your depression is the fault of everyone in the world except you!”

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this dipshit going to do when his mom dies? She's his sole means of support and pays his rent every month.

He has multiple brothers none of which are as big of fuckups as he is so if I were him I wouldn't count on a huge windfall from her estate.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
xvasdf.png
E2g_NfDWUAEgBWN.jpg

Richard wants to be the next Zach Antolek:
rewrre.png

Israel:
zxxvc.png

Tara Reade:
hsdhdxf.png

4y7juhlk.png
Let's see how your "alternative power structures" pay for your tard bucks.

xvasdf.png
:pickle:✂️

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard having to go to the ER because he got a Coke can stuck up his ass would be pretty on-brand. I would enjoy his indignant rage-post here trying to explain what “really” happened.

“They have a thread about me where they claim I stuck a Coke can up my ass when what actually happened was I put it on a chair and forgot about it and sat down naked on the chair. They’re always spreading lies about me.”

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm nice to female geeks. Some of my best friends are female geeks.

But Richard, you're not a woman. Also, you're a creeper. Part of being nice to female geeks, to all geeks, is helping out when a creeper enters your shared space and makes everyone uncomfortable. That you're a lunatic, hate-filled anti-Semite is just icing on a cake that makes everyone feel gross. Don't worry, we won't have to wait long until the latest in the long line of geeks who have tried to accept you at their table end up banning you, because there's decades of evidence that no one can stand to be around you for very long, even if you share a hobby.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Richard autistic? I can rarely keep troons and their diagnoses, real or fake, straight.

He claims to have been diagnosed in his 20s or 30s. Between the very late age of diagnosis and his ability to graduate from university it is probably Asperger's or some other version of high functioning autism. Contrast with somebody like CWC who was diagnosed by age 10.

It is possible he made it up but I doubt it because he has not used it much for sympathy. There are also stories of his UF days on Something Sensitive which describe inappropriate behavior like loading up a term project presentation with Something Awful memes and going on and on about his relationship with a woman ~ten years his senior. That kind of social ineptitude and oversharing is one of the hallmarks of the 'tism and SoSe had no reason to make that stuff up considering all the other dirt they found.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about this but he used to post on an autism support forum called Wrong Planet under the name lightninggrrl (link). I could be wrong but I think "lightning" is a reference to one of the leads from Final Fantasy 13.

In his time there he:

* Tried and failed to raise a personal army against us. Even the posters who had no clue about the Farms told him to stop being silly and just not go there if we were being that mean.
* Had multiple spergouts against the Bad Orange Man and thought the entire forum was pro-Trump.
* White-knighted Islam because reasons.
* Faked his own death then created a sock account to post as his father so that he could relay the bad news.
* Got his account hacked by our own @chimpburgers .

I can't prove it but I am pretty sure that the thread title used to include "too autistic for Wrong Planet" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited: