Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
It’s pretty cool how he’s dedicated his life to role playing as a medieval eunuch. Too bad there isn’t much call for a castrated courtier these days but I’m sure something will pop up.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You get out of jail and you're literal first thought is to update the op about me? The fuck is wrong with you?
@Internet War Criminal is a teacher who keeps his teaching job. You were a teacher who lost his gig. Yet you think you can point fingers?

Yet who needs teachers if you are supposed to learn history through video games?
svfbvdb.png

191918700_1447623545584267_8942931712031271357_n.jpg

Richard binge-watches The Kike and The Muzzie Show.
svfbvdb.png

gnhg.png

gnhg.png

svfbvdb.png

svfbvdb.png

"Condom! condom!"
svfbvdb.png

dvg.png
As if anyone gave enough of a fuck about you to sympathize with you.

svfbvdb.png
Heed your own advice, Richard.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dick needs to quit talking politics or pretending he understands sandpeople TV. If he insists on watching it, Farfour from Pioneers of Tomorrow seems much more his speed.

It’s pretty cool how he’s dedicated his life to role playing as a medieval eunuch. Too bad there isn’t much call for a castrated courtier these days but I’m sure something will pop up.
Wouldn't a king get angry if his eunuch was fatter than him?

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dick needs to quit talking politics or pretending he understands sandpeople TV. If he insists on watching it, Farfour from Pioneers of Tomorrow seems much more his speed.

I'd suggest he take a quick cultural trip in Gaza so he can be thrown off a building by Hamas members for being the monstrosities that he is, but let's be honest there's no way they have men strong enough to actually lift him off the ground and throw him off said building.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
gger.png
You don't "identify" as a Christian; either you are one or you are not one. Note how you didn't say "I don't identify as a Muslim so it's not for me to say...."

I didn't follow the news but did someone tried to kill off all the congress members?
gger.png

As a white man, Richard refuses to Believe Women:
gger.png

5447.png
Unfortunately this is true.

The NFL thought -- rightly -- that niggers are dumber than normal people, and they ate shit for that.
gger.png

gger.png

gger.png

gger.png

yhrey.png

As always, video games are serious business...
gger.png

... because they fap to video game characters:
gger.png

Crossover with Banana Wu:
gger.png

rghr.png

E2-Jht8XEAYfhYN.jpg E2-JiXqWEAUw6yI.jpg E2-JjI4WQAAMxwS.jpg
E20dP4VWEAMfjoX.jpg E20dQDsXwAUSxr2.jpg E20dQSRWQAgB_JV.jpg
E20dQsyWEAEu6QQ.jpg

Timmying:
gger.png

gger.png

gger.png

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah for someone who supposedly hates themselves and the ground they walk on (with good reason) he sure is delusional in his own self aggrandizement, in a sea of annoying bullshit personality traits (disorders really) this is one of the worst, his own personal Pacific garbage patch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
If jackoff is so miserable why doesn't he just detransition? It's obviously the hormones fucking up his head. He still has a dick, it's just a matter of not injecting horse piss and wearing mens clothes. What a fucking moron.

• Feels
Reactions: Law

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If jackoff is so miserable why doesn't he just detransition? It's obviously the hormones fucking up his head. He still has a dick, it's just a matter of not injecting horse piss and wearing mens clothes. What a fucking moron.
He has his cock but he got his nads chopped off. He'll never fully be a man again.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
He has his cock but he got his nads chopped off. He'll never fully be a man again.
Jesus I didn't know that. Did he say why he didn't get a hatchet vagina? If you're going to keep the wang, don't chop the boys who guard the assfort! The horse piss would've shriveled them up eventually.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Several reasons.

1. He destroyed his old life to become a woman, in the mistaken belief that the momentary high from cooming in women’s clothing was a sign that it would solve all his problems. The sunk costs fallacy is strong in this one.

2. The only thing troons hate more than a woman is a detransitioner. Richard will instantly be cancelled by all his so-called friends the moment he announced he’s not a woman.

3. Troon culture has as its centrepiece the notion that nothing is ever your fault, society is to blame. If he detransitions, he’ll have to accept that he’s an unlikeable person who makes terrible decisions. I am certain that he knows the truth, but being trans gives him a veil of denial.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus I didn't know that. Did he say why he didn't get a hatchet vagina? If you're going to keep the wang, don't chop the boys who guard the assfort! The horse piss would've shriveled them up eventually.

He mentioned a few times on Twitter that he would never get full SRS because of the likelihood of complications and poor results.

It's bizarre, he's been proactively making bad decisions for the last five-plus years but on this one issue he is perfectly reasonable and sane.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
194404810_1453039365042685_648856674145723693_n.jpg

As a human who has morphed into a gelded pig, Richard understands Kafka's Metamorphosis.
w34436.png

w34436.png

egtwy.png

Rainbow-washing bullshit, which somehow is related to #FreePalestine.
egtwy.png

Richard is still oblivious to the fact that the side he stans for will kill him in a heartbeat:
rye4y.png

Richard chastises someone for being a drama queen:
egtwy.png

+ + + +
egtwy.png
E3EnK2fWYAMGaoe.jpg
These figurines are too small for Richard's big, clumsy paws.

The only thing that would fit his big, clumsy paws is a big fat dick:
egtwy.png

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Wallowing in self-imposed misery is the path of least resistance. He has a lot to be miserable about but it’s entirely of his own creation. Ideally he hopes that at some point, for no reason at all, people will spring out of nowhere to give him asspats. His inability to get even the occasional like or response on Twitter is karma in action.