Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
He's making me rethink my stance on the Taliban
Excuse the crosspost from Random Pics

fef1312.jpg

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard is inviting us in his humiliation fetish again.
Untitled.png

Richard cannot go to school because he's spent textbook money on plastic crap, and Uncle Joe's gimme didn't come soon enough:
23543.png

Of course he's bought new plastic crap. Visit his Instagram for more.
E9Zxfk_XsAcaGnN.jpg E9eUsNBWYAA4bmb.jpg

23543.png

dgsr.png

Richard used to be a "plural"; he sure is big enough for 10 people.
Untitled.png

Something Awful:
23543.png

Political crap:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

23543.png

23543.png

Death penalty opens the way to eugenics:
dgsr.png

Drooling at a pair of fake tits:
dgsr.png

Mouthfeel:
Untitled.png

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know the names of this parasite's current hosts? Judging by his social media they appear to be a morbidly obsese lesbian couple although I suppose they could be troons too.

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk man I've seen some absolutely hideous bulldykes.
They have stubble and body hair that could rival some eastern europeans.
Edit: hey Terra, I showed that pic to my husband with no context to who any of those people are, and he pegged you as a man instantly, in fact the manliest out of the 3 of you.