Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard has no sympathy towards a veteran injured in Afghanistan, because like a good communist, he doesn't see him as a human, but a piece of tool:
Untitled.png
What fucking "hurt" feeling you're talking about Richard? Have you been on active duty? Can you even point out Afghanistan on a map?
Pieces of shit like Richard are worse than worthless.
I was already mad about him shittalking Vietnam vets, but talking down to a guy in Afghanistan who lost everything because of the actions of a dipshit warmonger president and this idea that the U.S. should police the world?

What an ungrateful fucking shitstain. This man sacrificed everything so you could continue to be a blight on society, you tubby bald fuck.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was already mad about him shittalking Vietnam vets, but talking down to a guy in Afghanistan who lost everything because of the actions of a dipshit warmonger president and this idea that the U.S. should police the world?

What an ungrateful fucking shitstain. This man sacrificed everything so you could continue to be a blight on society, you tubby bald fuck.
He's such an irredeemable piece of shit. Know he's miserable brightens my day.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fren, you might need your eyes checked if you think these are anything but troons.
*vomits* *hurls* *projectile vomits 12 feet* *pukes*
This is why when Dickard actually kills himself, which is inevitable because he is such a piece of shit even he knows he needs to be flushed, I hope he gives us the credit. This son of a bitch, I want my name engraved on his fucking tombstone, I would gladly take credit for his death personally.

Die, Dickard.

Buffalo Bill

Richard "Terra" Jones
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Soldiers do not fight for "our freedom" that has never been true. Soldiers fight for the chain of command, at the top of which is a nation state with a local monopoly on the legitimate use of violence. The notion that they fight and die for our freedom is marketing, propaganda, to get people to join and to manufacture consent for our wars. I'm sorry that these folks were misled into fighting for the pigs at the top to enrich the military industrial complex but the whole paradigm of "supporting the troops" at all cost is a way of creating a framework where supporting more wars, more military funding is the only option. If you want to hate someone, hate George W. Bush for sending these people.

Buffalo Bill

Richard "Terra" Jones
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
*vomits* *hurls* *projectile vomits 12 feet* *pukes*

This is why when Dickard actually kills himself, which is inevitable because he is such a piece of shit even he knows he needs to be flushed, I hope he gives us the credit. This son of a bitch, I want my name engraved on his fucking tombstone, I would gladly take credit for his death personally.

Die, Dickard.
Whatever.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soldiers do not fight for "our freedom" that has never been true. Soldiers fight for the chain of command, at the top of which is a nation state with a local monopoly on the legitimate use of violence. The notion that they fight and die for our freedom is marketing, propaganda, to get people to join and to manufacture consent for our wars. I'm sorry that these folks were misled into fighting for the pigs at the top to enrich the military industrial complex but the whole paradigm of "supporting the troops" at all cost is a way of creating a framework where supporting more wars, more military funding is the only option. If you want to hate someone, hate George W. Bush for sending these people.
What does any of this have to do with Biden abandoning millitary personnel to die?

Also kill yourself. The food saved by your suicide could feed a dozen African villages.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Richard! Happy Friday and don't worry, every single soldier hates you too!

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
@Buffalo Bill dude why aren't you employed? McDonald's is giving $50 just to sit for an interview. @CammieDoxGirl is providing for herself doing deliveries. Everybody is making some money right now except you. Why? Is it just because you want sympathy? I don't get it.
I heard you get free room and board if you have AIDS.
Is bughunting with the big gunt a new thing?

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was already mad about him shittalking Vietnam vets, but talking down to a guy in Afghanistan who lost everything because of the actions of a dipshit warmonger president
Screen_Shot_2019-11-14_at_12.59.03_PM.jpg

Karl der Grosse

Targeted Individual
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Marketing"
"Propaganda"

As if soft-brained Richard doesn't fall for every single bit of marketing that comes down the pipeline, and as if smooth-brained Richard doesn't get taken in by every single propaganda source. Even among the ranks of the Left, Richard is a notoriously easy-to-fool fool.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a sensible opinion, there's no need to get all reactionary and accuse him of disrespecting veterans. I like veterans as much as the next guy but they got all their legs and shit blown off for exceptional bullshit reasons, not freedom.

Caesare

❤KKK❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Marketing"
"Propaganda"

As if soft-brained Richard doesn't fall for every single bit of marketing that comes down the pipeline, and as if smooth-brained Richard doesn't get taken in by every single propaganda source. Even among the ranks of the Left, Richard is a notoriously easy-to-fool fool.
My favorite smooth-brained Richard story is actually a Smooth Brained Richard & Friends story. When he first broke the news to his either gf or fiance that he likes the feel of silky women's undergarments on his body and frumpy, grandma clothes. Either the same day or the next day after this unfortunate bombshell, he left his devastated partner at home to deal with the fact that her man rather hang out with freaks who share his drag fetish instead of staying home to maybe try and work things out, or at least be there to let her down easy rather than running away from his problems so he could play dress up with two creeps all day.

At some point during the outing, one of his creep friends bought the latest video game machine, a Playstation 360 or whatever was the hottest new video game apparatus on the market. Being that they are all children in the bodies of men, in the undergarments of women, in the clothing of grandmas, they were all quite excited, especially Richard, despite the fact that his entire life was literally crumbling all around him at the same time.

They eventually return from their Addams family-like public appearance and make it back to the friends' residence to play, but the friends' lived in a tent on an apple orchard or possibly a wide open field, and thus had nowhere in their tent to plug it in. I think the kindly apple farmer let them run an extension cord out his window so the gals could make coffee and listen to the radio in their tent, but I think they only had enough room to charge their dildos or something so the entire outing was a big bust.

Last edited:

Caesare

❤KKK❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk man I've seen some absolutely hideous bulldykes.
Yeah but Richard, like all trannies, give real women the willies. Even hideous bulldagging broads still have their innate, women's intuition that will set off alarm bells when these three enter a room.

I wonder what kind of skeletons are in the closet of the hairy pair?
Skeletons in one closet, skin suits made from their female victims in another.

Last edited:

The I Scream Man

You’re in the deep end now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is very reasonable so I know you’re just parroting it from somewhere