Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Richard is mad at us:
dgsgg.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
We dunk on you for having heartless, despicable opinion for specific soldiers who fought for us, not "the military".
Stop lying you pig, you are way too dumb to pull off a lie.

Untitled.png
We'd have indeed forgotten you for good if you didn't gloat repeatedly at our being DDoSed.
You brought it upon yourself my dear mister. Now enjoy it.

dgsgg.png

Untitled.png

Morality, human rights, and decency are fascist. Condom! Condom!
Untitled.png

4t3y6347.png

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
Since he comes here to post I guess that makes Richard a Kiwi too. I guess I have to agree that Kiwifarmers don’t have a coherent worldview, Richard. Not with your hot takes getting spewed everywhere.

Please, Terra Torment or whatever you want to call yourself, can you please just leave us alone? We’re boring here, leave us alone. We don’t want you talking about us. We don’t want you spreading lies about us. Delete your account, we don’t need you.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't Marx-Leninists and Nazis agree that a sex predator who looks like a melted trashbag is gross?
Being a pedo aside, Terra really isn't gross. She doesn't have the beauty that Zinnia carries, but she has several characteristics I find attractive.

I like how she makes that smug tranny grin her own. She shows all her teeth and I just fucking love it. She has those beautiful, bountiful cheeks that you just want to cup in your hands and bring her forward for a long, deep kiss. Then she has the most scrumptious chest and tummy on her. And tbh, I would do anything to get lost in those musky pubes and inhale her scent while servicing her fun-sized girlcock. I have offered to pay her for a pair of her used panties on social media but I was ignored. I think she thought I was one of the idiots who like to terrorize her.

In short, Terra is probably the hottest thing featured in this forum. You need to work on being nicer to her and then maybe you will see her beauty.

Live in a world where you look for the beauty in things and everything will shine like gold. Look for shit, and you'll see shit.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a pedo aside, Terra really isn't gross. She doesn't have the beauty that Zinnia carries, but she has several characteristics I find attractive.

I like how she makes that smug tranny grin her own. She shows all her teeth and I just fucking love it. She has those beautiful, bountiful cheeks that you just want to cup in your hands and bring her forward for a long, deep kiss. Then she has the most scrumptious chest and tummy on her. And tbh, I would do anything to get lost in those musky pubes and inhale her scent while servicing her fun-sized girlcock. I have offered to pay her for a pair of her used panties on social media but I was ignored. I think she thought I was one of the idiots who like to terrorize her.

In short, Terra is probably the hottest thing featured in this forum. You need to work on being nicer to her and then maybe you will see her beauty.

Live in a world where you look for the beauty in things and everything will shine like gold. Look for shit, and you'll see shit.
A pedophile is shit and you are trying to stick your dick in shit. Fuck off!

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A pedophile is shit and you are trying to stick your dick in shit. Fuck off!
As long as someone is "no-touch", I can't be mad at them. There are more non-pedos who molest children than pedos who molest children. If someone is, say, a virtuous pedo where they spend their life fighting their desires, that's actually quite noble. On one hand you have someone who has the desire but never acted and on the other you have people who just victimize because they have a person, any person, who they will victimize.

Bring it down a notch and stop alogging Hon, Terra never hurt a little kid

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as someone is "no-touch", I can't be mad at them. There are more non-pedos who molest children than pedos who molest children. If someone is, say, a virtuous pedo where they spend their life fighting their desires, that's actually quite noble. On one hand you have someone who has the desire but never acted and on the other you have people who just victimize because they have a person, any person, who they will victimize.

Bring it down a notch and stop alogging Hon, Terra never hurt a little kid
Didn't he get fired from his job as a teacher because he got some special needs kids drunk and tried to have sex with them or am I misremembering?

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he get fired from his job as a teacher because he got some special needs kids drunk and tried to have sex with them or am I misremembering?
I thought he fired himself because he was a lazy fuck?

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure she was going after high schoolers and they weren't disabled any more than the average high schooler. She was trying to get some high school girl drunk i think. If that's the case and she's never went after anyone in like elementary school or talked about chasing 12 yr olds, then even calling her a pedo is inaccurate. Sexual predator, yes. Pedo? No.

This was one of the few threads where you didn't have faggots coming in and trying to whiteknight richard because of how grotesque he is, can we keep it that way?

Keep your demented fetishes or larping or whatever the fuck that is somewhere else you absolute faggot. KYS.
Its not whiteknighting to have a positive opinion and to express it.