Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am pretty sure she was going after high schoolers and they weren't disabled any more than the average high schooler. She was trying to get some high school girl drunk i think. If that's the case and she's never went after anyone in like elementary school or talked about chasing 12 yr olds, then even calling her a pedo is inaccurate. Sexual predator, yes. Pedo? No.
I agree.
sex predator

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if old news. I'm still catching up on the last 4 or so years of the thread.

Richard seems to have really made the king's of war fanatics group on Facebook his new home. I think this is really just because the community is incredibly welcoming and will give heaps of asspats for posting your models even if you're a grown man who looks like Buffalo Bill posting paint jobs that are on par with a 14 year old.

Very mundane question that is solely asked so that he can interact with people. Also the correct answer is updating their historical rules but that's neither here nor there
IMG_20210901_165119.jpg

Overpriced limited edition Aos box that he's admitting to probably never using. Great use of your mum's money, Dick.
IMG_20210901_165006.jpg

Mediocre paint jobs posting solely for autistic posterity.
IMG_20210901_164613.jpg
IMG_20210901_164628.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-01-16-44-16-09.jpg

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if old news. I'm still catching up on the last 4 or so years of the thread.

Richard seems to have really made the king's of war fanatics group on Facebook his new home. I think this is really just because the community is incredibly welcoming and will give heaps of asspats for posting your models even if you're a grown man who looks like Buffalo Bill posting paint jobs that are on par with a 14 year old.

Very mundane question that is solely asked so that he can interact with people. Also the correct answer is updating their historical rules but that's neither here nor there
View attachment 2500818

Overpriced limited edition Aos box that he's admitting to probably never using. Great use of your mum's money, Dick.
View attachment 2500822

Mediocre paint jobs posting solely for autistic posterity.
Oh so he likes these veterans but not the human ones? Interesting.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KF is where Richard's heart truly belongs:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

fhdtht.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
I suppose Twitch will suffer with all the video-game addicted trannies gone.

Games Workshop and fascism:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Crossover with Banana Wu concerning a business that never concerns either man:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Another man chimes in:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Crossover with Peter Coffin's crony:
Untitled.png

Bradley Manning:
Untitled.png

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
I always find it hilarious that Richard is so obsessed with the farms given that his thread has been very slow and only attracting a handful of posters for years.

View attachment 2507845

View attachment 2507836

View attachment 2507859

View attachment 2507814

View attachment 2507826

View attachment 2507848

View attachment 2507851

View attachment 2507810
View attachment 2507817

Another man chimes in:
View attachment 2507819

View attachment 2507822

View attachment 2507830

Bradley Manning:
View attachment 2507834
In regards to the autism on Aaron Demski Bowden's tweet: Bill seems to be going out of his way to find the low hanging fruit to argue with. I don't personally agree with ADB calling HH and TOW fans toxic (I am one) but he's generally considered one of the best Black Library authors and 9 times out of ten the people who say he's terrible are fa/tg/uys just being contrary. Sorry for formatting with quote I'm a mobilefag and a bit of a newfriend.

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
Is it even a double post if my posts are two days apart but nobody cares about this exceptional individual?

Makes sense for a man who has never worked a blue collar job and hasn't worked any job for a few years to be outraged over something that will literally never affect him. Maybe there wouldn't be labour shortages if you got off your fat ass and got a job, Bill?
IMG_20210905_163712.jpg

"Gifted adjacent" wow. What's this about getting students arrested? Seems hypocritical a man who tried to groom his own students getting anyone arrested.
IMG_20210905_163728.jpg

Forever home is for when animals get adopted from a shelter, Billy. Not for when a balding paedo is allowed in to some faggots condoIMG_20210905_163743.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210905_163743.jpg
    IMG_20210905_163743.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 19

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Makes sense for a man who has never worked a blue collar job and hasn't worked any job for a few years to be outraged over something that will literally never affect him. Maybe there wouldn't be labour shortages if you got off your fat ass and got a job, Bill?
For Dickard, Labor Day is like any other day, a day he doesn't do a single fucking useful thing. This blood sucking leech should kill himself on Labor Day.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E-dwuqAWYAUk6eZ.jpg
The absence of company letterhead, addresser, and signature makes this extra convincing. The misspelling is another stamp of autheneticity, because we know capitalists and their bootlickers are dumb pigs, unlike the proletariat.

Laborors bled so Richard and his ilk can enjoy spitting at people in video games:
c.png

Covid. Richard only ever takes estrogen under doctor's guidance, and his usage of spironolactone is totally under FDA's approval.
c.png
What a Big Pharma bootlicker.

The shithole country called San Francisco never had a problem of organized shoplifting.
c.png

c.png

Lorgar said:
"Gifted adjacent" wow. What's this about getting students arrested? Seems hypocritical a man who tried to groom his own students getting anyone arrested.
Richard used to call himself a "Sociology A student". I guess colleges have been handing As out like candies for a while.

Crossover:
c.png

E-dwuqAWYAUk6eZ.jpg
And you are still a boy.

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2507845

View attachment 2507836

View attachment 2507859

View attachment 2507814

View attachment 2507826

View attachment 2507848

View attachment 2507851

View attachment 2507810
View attachment 2507817

Another man chimes in:
View attachment 2507819

View attachment 2507822

View attachment 2507830

Bradley Manning:
View attachment 2507834
>"GOD, KF JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
>proceeds to hamfistedly shoehorn a KF namedrop into every conversation apropos of nothing

Pick one.

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So sorry I missed Dickard's unemployed ass bitching about Labor Day but I was busy working. You know, at my job.
Sorry I missed it too, I'm currently on vacation with money my husband and I earned from working, and with time off we earned from being productive. Keep being a leech Richard, and your life will keep sucking too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Still waiting on Rhys' CofC insider Patreon.
kiwifarms.net
Just went through his 9/11 tweets. Wow. Now I know why he's unemployable. No way in hell would I work next to that fat fuck. Jesus he was an adult when that happened.

What gets me is the total lack of empathy. I would expect this from a teenager, not a middle aged man. i don't know what happened to turn Richard into such a monster and I don't care. I'm not kidding when I say the world would be a better place without him.

Screenshots_2021-09-11-21-40-17.pngScreenshots_2021-09-11-21-39-35.pngScreenshots_2021-09-11-21-38-54.pngScreenshots_2021-09-11-21-37-36.png
This man has the fucking balls to complain about being labeled a traitor. He who takes but does not contribute, gleefully celebrates the murder of this countrymen. Coward. I would gladly trade his worthless life for any of the thousands of innocent people who died terrified on that day. What a waste of resources.

Last edited:

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, Richard, just as a reminder as you are about to enter your 40s, just like every other man your age who has a relative who suffered from prostate cancer, it's time to ask your doctor to give you a yearly taste to catch it early!

Enjoy discussing your male pattern baldness and prostate issues while wearing a dress, as your brain fights its hardest for the dissonance not to lead you to drink a gallon of bleach.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just went through his 9/11 tweets. Wow. Now I know why he's unemployable. No way in hell would I work next to that fat fuck. Jesus he was an adult when that happened.

What gets me is the total lack of empathy. I would expect this from a teenager, not a middle aged man. i don't know what happened to turn Richard into such a monster and I don't care. I'm not kidding when I say the world would be a better place without him.

View attachment 2529468View attachment 2529469View attachment 2529470View attachment 2529471
This man has the fucking balls to complain about being labeled a traitor. He who takes but does not contribute, gleefully celebrates the murder of this countrymen. Coward. I would gladly trade his worthless life for any of the thousands of innocent people who died terrified on that day. What a waste of resources.
To be honest, if he was just posting tasteless memes, I probably wouldn’t mind. I just wish he’d stop pretending he has some noble purpose behind it. Richard, I’m sorry you hate your dad, but this is not the way to work through it.