Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, if he was just posting tasteless memes, I probably wouldn’t mind. I just wish he’d stop pretending he has some noble purpose behind it. Richard, I’m sorry you hate your dad, but this is not the way to work through it.

Richard prefers to draw the world's attention to some screeching sex worker:
121342.png

That #AllBuildingMatter tag seems to have some traction among overaged edgelords:
121342.png

Untitled.png
It is a real tragedy that the hundreds of thousands dead didn't include you.

4366734.png

Richard: "I joke about 9/11 because it was a propaganda boon for the Security State."
You know what else is a propaganda boon for the Security State? Covid-19!
Untitled.png
Now go and make some good jokes about covid faggot.

Untitled.png
You have a gun Richard. You can deliver any number of shots to yourself.

Sand niggers:
Untitled.png

4366734.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

fghr.png

fgert.png

Untitled.png

Richard thinks a rando in a train could see he is "suicidal":
Untitled.png
And then the whole train cheered, "Go fucking kill yourself!"

Tranny bullshit:
Untitled.png
You exist as a man. Enjoy your existence like billions of men do.

4366734.png
What seems to be the problem?

121342.png

Another crossover with AmHole:
121342.png

Bradley Manning:
Untitled.png

Nicholas Parrott:
4366734.png
Just eat your fucking Taco Bell. If you'd wanted to help end oppression you've donated much of your wealth like J. K. Rowling does.

Video game:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Timmying other shemales. Pixelation / censorship mine:
Untitled.png

fgert.png

shemale.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Still waiting on Rhys' CofC insider Patreon.
kiwifarms.net
I like how Buffalo Bill, one of the most gleefully obscene cows on the internet, complained about a man playing obscene music on the train. He even had to make up something about a death threat that never happened. If it had, Dickard never would have had the balls to tell him off. Dude is such a pussy that even in his fantasy he waits until the the guy was heading out.

Here's how you do it, Fatboy:

I was on the subway the other night when a drugged out hobo boarded my car with a Bluetooth speaker playing neo Nazi death metal garbage. Not wanting to cause trouble I politely asked him to turn it down. The nut case then pulled a knife and threatened to cut me! Pensively I stood to go to the next car but apparently the drugs had him rattled and somehow he got intimidated! Can you believe being so messed up that a non-violent suicidal fatass like me scares you? Seeing that I had the upper hand I told him to kiss my ass and left. Crazy, right! I was so scared that I couldn't tell you if he turned down the speaker!

See dumbass? Get better at lying or cut the crap

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Buffalo Bill, one of the most gleefully obscene cows on the internet, complained about a man playing obscene music on the train. He even had to make up something about a death threat that never happened. If it had, Dickard never would have had the balls to tell him off. Dude is such a pussy that even in his fantasy he waits until the the guy was heading out.

Here's how you do it, Fatboy:

I was on the subway the other night when a drugged out hobo boarded my car with a Bluetooth speaker playing neo Nazi death metal garbage. Not wanting to cause trouble I politely asked him to turn it down. The nut case then pulled a knife and threatened to cut me! Pensively I stood to go to the next car but apparently the drugs had him rattled and somehow he got intimidated! Can you believe being so messed up that a non-violent suicidal fatass like me scares you? Seeing that I had the upper hand I told him to kiss my ass and left. Crazy, right! I was so scared that I couldn't tell you if he turned down the speaker!

See dumbass? Get better at lying or cut the crap
Nobody oppresses Dickard. He lives rent free in a fairly nice condo in an upscale gayborhood and is given free money every month by his long suffering elderly mother to freely spend on videogames and junk food. The worst he's complained about is children staring at him but that's less about being a troon and more about the fact that despite our shit culture's best efforts being 400+ pounds is fairly unusual.

kiwifarms.net
I agree with Richard about AOC's dress. That perfectly undermined to the very message she was trying to get across. I'm a Trump supporter and I don't like Cori Bush as a person, but camping out on the steps of the Capitol was a near-perfect way to make her point. I would like to see how 1992 Courtney Love would have said "Tax The Rich" at the Met Gala 2021. If you're going to do it, then fucking do it. Cortez looked like a cut Not Another Teen Movie character. I keep checking the background for Freddy Prince Jr with a nicely chilled, boxed corsage.

Karl der Grosse

Targeted Individual
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I love about Richard: he just can't stop himself from trying to piss off as many people as possible. He's surrounded himself with ultra-leftists who have zero tolerance for dissenting opinions, so what does he do? Shits on AOC, darling of the Left. I think Richard genuinely enjoys being hated and gets off on being shunned.

Then again, it's not like anyone reads anything Richard writes, so there's that.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I agree with Richard about AOC's dress. That perfectly undermined to the very message she was trying to get across. I'm a Trump supporter and I don't like Cori Bush as a person, but camping out on the steps of the Capitol was a near-perfect way to make her point. I would like to see how 1992 Courtney Love would have said "Tax The Rich" at the Met Gala 2021. If you're going to do it, then fucking do it. Cortez looked like a cut Not Another Teen Movie character. I keep checking the background for Freddy Prince Jr with a nicely chilled, boxed corsage.
AOC is obviously one of the club at this point. Pretending to be anti-establishment is a joke. Yeah. Right. Like we don't know they already showed her the video of JFK, from an angle she'd never seen before, what actually happened on 11/22/63, and asked "any questions?" We know what direction she's going now.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Richard genuinely enjoys being hated and gets off on being shunned.

Then again, it's not like anyone reads anything Richard writes, so there's that.
It's long been thread lore that Richard has a humiliation fetish. It's also long been thread lore that no one reads his shit except us. It's no wonder he can't stop himself from coming here. He gets his basic misgendering needs met, and can coom to his oppression all he wants without having to go to the effort to make stuff up for Twitter, because we make fun of his useless inanity.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is the total lack of empathy. I would expect this from a teenager, not a middle aged man. i don't know what happened to turn Richard into such a monster and I don't care. I'm not kidding when I say the world would be a better place without him.
I don't even care about that, it's that it's not even funny and the shit he's using is like a decade old. I forgot this fat moron even existed and yet here is, posting the same shit like he's at SA still.

Fucking hang yourself Rich. This is the top of the mountain for you. This is it. It's never going to get better.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I love about Richard: he just can't stop himself from trying to piss off as many people as possible. He's surrounded himself with ultra-leftists who have zero tolerance for dissenting opinions, so what does he do? Shits on AOC, darling of the Left. I think Richard genuinely enjoys being hated and gets off on being shunned.
Lots of leftist are unhappy about AOC appearing in the met gala, so Richard won't get his humiliations fix this time.

AOC hasn't yet reached the sacred cow status of Hillary Rodham, and Richard has no qualms criticizing even her.

Untitled.png
You didn't transition into a dumpster fire. You were born that way.

mh,jg.png
This is the thought-crime utopia you want. Now enjoy it.

mh,jg.png

Untitled.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of leftist are unhappy about AOC appearing in the met gala, so Richard won't get his humiliations fix this time.

AOC hasn't yet reached the sacred cow status of Hillary Rodham, and Richard has no qualms criticizing even her.

View attachment 2544024
You didn't transition into a dumpster fire. You were born that way.

View attachment 2544051
This is the thought-crime utopia you want. Now enjoy it.

View attachment 2544043

View attachment 2544032
Those badly thought out “hey have you ever noticed the bad guy was right all along?” takes are done to death. Hey Richard, why don’t you point out that Syndrome was a good guy because he wanted to give everyone superpowers?

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ric.png

Richard has a very low resistance to flattery:
yho.png

Why hole?
yho.png

Huge gut, tiny dick:
bvgsrdg.png

random.png

ric.png

More evidence that Richard shits on any community stupid enough to accept him.
kiyttytit.png

The Haiti invasion causes Richard to throw a massive tantrum against Biden:
random.png
For a masochist who frequents sex clubs, Richard is astounding ignorant about what a whip looks like.

fhdhjr.png

Richard thinks we are just "one bad day" away from being refugees.
Untitled.png

ProPublica (and Richard) is offended by jokes about illegals (archive of article)
fhdhjr.png
People whose jobs regularly involves witnessing death often joke about death to allay themselves of fear. Richard, who has not be employed for more than 10 years, has no lived experience about the stress they face. And of course AOC is the legit target of jokes because she is a shameless hypocrite. You can't even apply the "punch up not down" illogic when AOC is concerned.

Boring, trite "the arm force fights for the rich against your interests" rant:
4665.png

Every rich man I don't like is Hitler:
kiyttytit.png

random.png

Two colored primates beat up a Latino student. Richard: so what? Boys will be boys!
Untitled.png

Kid fights are not necessarily a racial thing, yet somehow a white kid beating up a colored kid always is. And don't you, uninvolved party injecting your racial agenda in the issue, ever even imagine that Blacks can beat up whites, Asians and Latinos for racial reasons! Only nazis think that way.
Untitled.png
Richard cannot envisage Border Agents merely doing their jobs chasing illegals off. No, they must have a racial agenda; they must be fascists who hates brown people. Yet if you even dare to suggest that black school bullies can have a racial agenda, you have a "distorted view of what racism really is" and is likely to be a Nazi too.

dgswg.png

Richard thinks you can't buy food without plastic packaging:
random.png

ric.png

random.png

ric.png

fhdhjr.png

Someone made the mistake of engaging Richard, and he got a torrent of nazi-lynching-Israel-communist tirade on his face.
bvgsrdg.png
bvgsrdg.png
dgswg.png

Edgy:
Untitled.png

ric.png
What show is this?

Random brain farts all rolled into one cap:
random.png

kiwifarms.net
Hey Richard, you love refugees so much and want them to live here so how about taking one of them in? These are good people who need places to live and you are in the unique position to provide a safe, inclusive space for somebody. Here's a website https://www.roomforrefugees.com where you can put your nice apartment where your mouth is. I'm even posting this on Friday morning so you're sure to read it.

But you won't do that, will you? Richard Jones won't lift a goddamn finger for anything more worthwhile than his pointless hobbies. Sure you'll call names and throw stones from the safety of your twitter account, but god forbid anything productive comes of it. You'd rather watch the world burn because you're too lazy to get off your fat ass. Nobody pities a bigot, Richard, and that's exactly what you've always been. Read your own account, it's a damning indictment of a bougie, idle man.

You could have done good for the world. You could have been a net positive for humanity and the trans cause alike. But in the end you just prove my point. Marxism is a stinking rot on the body politic. You're the worst of the worst, Dickard. Mollie passes better than you ever will, and he doesn't even shave. All that free money and you still get bested by your dirt poor tranny friends. Damn, that's gotta hurt. Kill yourself.