• ”Although, up their pooper; gotta be a Fetish!”

Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanispedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, with a poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Discussion in 'Sisterwood' started by Internet War Criminal, Jan 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. As Dick continues putting on weight and his carcass swells up even more, that thing is going to look as fat as he is now when he's as fat as he's going to get.

• Winner Winner x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  2. I appreciate the joke but it's actually ugly as fuck, terribly cliched, lacking meaning and drawn in the style of a cartoon who's target demographic is 9 year old girls and pedophiles.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam Purity Is All You Got.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Remember this the next time he's begging for a hundred dollars because he couldn't possibly save anything on his salary.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.is
  4. Now imagine this tattooed on to a rancid lump of cottage cheese.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Goodbye Horses

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. [​IMG]
    lol it looks so bad. And right on his huge ham hock of an arm.
    [​IMG]

• Horrifying Horrifying x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. The sun is going to totally trash that tattoo.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Lol even he hates it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    trombonista

trombonista ナイスハレンチ
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Is it just some generic DeviantArt woman, or a character from one of his vidya games?

emspex

emspex nice person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. upload_2018-1-12_18-9-39.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. It's the woman he pretends to transform into during his forced feminization fantasies, probably.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Abortions4All

kiwifarms.is
  11. There's a massive difference between universities being a place where physical and verbal abuse aren't allowed and demanding that they be a place where you never encounter an idea you disagree with. The latter is about as anti-intellectual as you can get.

It's also difficult to have meaningful safe spaces when anyone can claim membership of any minority.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Terra from Final Fantasy, of course.

77bf1ce3dfeca84677f4541a9a9eba14--character-costumes-character-ideas.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Positron

Positron Features built-in shockproof bullshit detector
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. wow the drawing he used looks horrible in comparison

• Agree Agree x 7
    emspex

emspex nice person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. I thought only men got tattoos of ladies on their biceps?

• Feels Feels x 2
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I just remembered that "no money" was one of the reasons Fire gave for not going to Cali to help build troon town. Apparently tattoos are more important than helping build a collective community. He should probably stop whining about capitalism until he's willing to put his money where his mouth is.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.is
  16. I wonder how much that tattoo is. A few hundred? I'm not someone who gets tattoos, but I know that they can run up there in price. Give it a couple months, he will be begging for cash because he's broke. Was this taken out of his rent money? Fortunately no go fund me campaigns have been pushed on FB from what I can see.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is

17. It's at least $150.

It's 10 degrees in Chicago.... weather that calls for arms being covered constantly.
    That ink is gonna heal bad and end up looking like shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.is
  18. I bet the plan is to wait until all the heavy lifting is done and then say "Oh guys! I have money now!"

Actually, I think that's the plan most of the potential inhabitants are following.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    Abortions4All

kiwifarms.is
  20. upload_2018-1-13_22-4-38.png

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.