Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - A potentially Tumblr-grade reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadwaste

my password is ballsdeepnpussy69 honest
kiwifarms.net
designs are a little odd, sure, but i dont really care about entertainment meant for kids and probably wont unless i revert back into being a kid for some reason or i have kids of my own at some point

obviously, neither of these are going to be options

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Why is a reporter carrying a baseball bat? Did they niggify her into Antifa as well? :lol:

Seriously, the turtles look too... hatchet faced. Their big friendly wide (almost like if they were black kids) faces were a good thing that made them goofy, for it was a goofy show.

Unitary

kiwifarms.net
Remember when the 2012 series showed shredder stabbing splinter through the heart and usng on screen corpses of named villains for a demon summoning? This is probably a response to that.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when the 2012 series showed shredder stabbing splinter through the heart and usng on screen corpses of named villains for a demon summoning? This is probably a response to that.

There were some fucked up moments during the 2012 series (and the first several episodes of I believe season two were shout-outs to a lot of popular horror films), but it was pretty tame compared to the 2003 cartoon, honestly. Nickelodeon's just run by a bunch of pussies.

Didn't the last series end only recently? Seems a little early to reboot the series doesn't it?

It's been known for at least a couple of years it was going to get rebooted after this last series ended. The shitty schedule must've prolonged it, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.