• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. Sorry!
    10:50am EST: Attack is ramping up again.

Featured Robby Pilkington / Tonkasaw / Robi VioFailed pro-wrestler, failing IBS anchor, internet caveman

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by BoingBoingBoi, Sep 26, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. "Peer pressured into it"

:story:

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. We already took Donga's land. Taking his money would just be mean.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    MediocreMilt

MediocreMilt Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

kiwifarms.is
  3. If I lose, for 3 months straight my every post will include : "I was wrong, kiwi users were right. I'm Andy's bitch" but I need to make a bet with someone who's willing to do SIMILAR. Any wikiuser with balls?

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Sure every post I make in these threads will include "Andy was a faggot and could not beat Tonkasaw who was far superior in everyway." for three years.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Warsmith Kroeger

Warsmith Kroeger Genocidal A-Log machine from the 31st millenium

kiwifarms.is
  5. It sounds like Sargon was his coach.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  6. With bravado like that, Donga would have done an entertaining promotional radio interview instead of the slurred snorefest we all heard. Can you coach him a little?

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  7. The internet is indeed a very magical place.

• Like Like x 2
    Fougaro

Fougaro Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar

kiwifarms.is
  8. best kumite since the IBS days:

Abominacione

Abominacione tard cum fed gimp

kiwifarms.is
  9. Donga tribe banished AP and so far 20 minutes of dead air to own the meme, a classic Kumite episode in the making

Screenshot_2019-01-11 Adonis Paul (0).png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11 Adonis Paul(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11 Adonis Paul (2).png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
    • Like Like x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Tobias

Tobias Technomasculine Alpha Male

kiwifarms.is

10. Probably, this is the culmination of 8 months of plotting how to most poetically get AP back for an excellent joke at the kumite's expense on his frog/ghost cartoon

Frog or ghost: sigh, I just finished watching a 6 hour livestream
    Ghost or frog: ouch. Right in the will to live

kiwifarms.is
  11. I almost feel bad for Tonka.
    In a few days he not only has to finally show his face and skellington body and get a beating from a coked out mad canuck but he also has to do it in front of all the people that love to laugh at him.
    It's clearly getting to him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    garakfan69

garakfan69 Please be patient, I have idiocy

kiwifarms.is
  12. In the rate Tonka's going, this thread is going to be featured pretty soon.

I really think he's going to bail on the fight since SPCC called his mom. He's going to use anything that can sound remotely sympathetic as an out.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. I think I see a possible out for the Cheyenne Cunt.

He shows up for the fight and gets himself DQd by hitting Warski in the nads or something similar.

He can still say he showed up and that it was rigged against him but he can at least try to avoid the beating he's gonna get.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Tobias

Tobias Technomasculine Alpha Male

kiwifarms.is
  14. I think he will show up but after his appearence on a podcast where he re-wrote the story while high as a kite, the SPCC call and also the fact that he refused to give away his name or send a picture for the poster, I don't think they will fight but something is going to happen before the fight to save his face. Let's not forget that he is friends with Kraut and his Discord exceptional individuals.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. donga must be the most abrasive, insecure, duplicitous asshole i've seen online, can he keep "friends" for more than 6 months?
    good riddance for AP, he's too entertaining for the kumite, only annoying nobodies is donga's editorial line.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Abominacione

Abominacione tard cum fed gimp

kiwifarms.is
  16. Personally i think people are reading way too much into the AP thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Do you think all of the galaxy brains on his side combined could come up with a plan like that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. The face is legal in MMA rules. Doesnt need to touch Warskis atrophied scrotum.

kiwifarms.is
  19. You may misunderstand the proposal: immediately get disqualified to avoid actual combat and claim he still showed up

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.