Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is going to sound hypocritical of me to use the "if you're not the bad example then you shouldn't be offended" but there are actually good journalists who won't have anything to worry about if they're credible compared to the shit-tier journalists.
It's different from the SocJus IdPol version because people choose to become journalists even though they know in advance that most journalists are total shit and they risk being lumped in with them. No one chooses to be male, or white, or straight, or mentally healthy, or neurotypical, or most of the other groups SJWs love to run down.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
You know, looking at that tweet again I honestly gotta ask is Bobo and his ilk really that fucking stupid? Seriously, think about it they see that Trump has clearly messed up with the whole virus situation, the dude clearly didn't approach the whole situation properly. So, instead of being quiet about this shit, maybe even seeing how they could use this whole fuck up to their advantage, yet what do these chucklefucks do? Oh right, they spout the same shit that got him elected in the first damn place! How do you fuck up THIS badly?! You're basically being offered the man's head on a golden fucking platter...and you somehow managed to fuck it up! You are so blinded by your own idiotic politics that you can't even pull yourself together long enough to actually seize an advantage when you see it! The fuck are you idiots doing?

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
You know, looking at that tweet again I honestly gotta ask is Bobo and his ilk really that fucking stupid? Seriously, think about it they see that Trump has clearly messed up with the whole virus situation, the dude clearly didn't approach the whole situation properly. So, instead of being quiet about this shit, maybe even seeing how they could use this whole fuck up to their advantage, yet what do these chucklefucks do? Oh right, they spout the same shit that got him elected in the first damn place! How do you fuck up THIS badly?! You're basically being offered the man's head on a golden fucking platter...and you somehow managed to fuck it up! You are so blinded by your own idiotic politics that you can't even pull yourself together long enough to actually seize an advantage when you see it! The fuck are you idiots doing?

It also doesn't help that apparently everyone who hates Trump are in turn sucking on the cock of China, whether directly or indirectly.

It's different from the SocJus IdPol version because people choose to become journalists even though they know in advance that most journalists are total shit and they risk being lumped in with them. No one chooses to be male, or white, or straight, or mentally healthy, or neurotypical, or most of the other groups SJWs love to run down.
I'm more referring to cops and stuff.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
It's not even the politics honestly. Intelligent people with basic social skills can make most non insane positions defensible; the issue is that Bob is genuinely dumb. Holding a conversation with bob must be incredibly frustrating because he just won't get what you're saying beyond the surface level. It'll like talking to a child.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Of course he would.

"I graduated from High-school." Fuck off Bob no you didn't. Also fucking lol at the idea that Bob wouldn't go digging into things looking to be angry at them. That's all Blob does, the fucker probably goes rooting through boxes of high sugar cereals to find the one chocolate frosted marshmallow flake that isn't double deep fried so he can tard rage at it.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
It also doesn't help that apparently everyone who hates Trump are in turn sucking on the cock of China, whether directly or indirectly.
That's what really bothers me about the latest batch of TDS (even though it's all starting to run together). Did everyone just forget the fucking Hong Kong protests last year, when pretty much everyone was in "fuck China" mode and supporting the Hong Kongers in their attempt to resist further Chinese coercion? But as soon as the Bad Orange Man says "Chinese virus," it's nothing but "China dindu nuffin, China a good boy" bullshit running interference for the ChiComs. They keep trying to lay every death from the Wu Flu at Trump's feet, never once admitting that yes, this is 100% China's fault, and Trump made moves to limit its spread before many other nations. Remember how the China travel ban back in January was decried as racist and heavy-handed? Now they're saying that he didn't do enough fast enough. So fucking done with that shit.

Bob, at least, is consistent in his China dicksucking. I honestly can't recall a time when he actually criticized them for anything, not even his beloved consoomer films, something that he should have some problems with (Chinese pandering making movies simpler, dumber, and nothing but flashy VFX sequences because no need to translate; also removing anything that the Chinese censors might find offensive). He has a creepy sense of adulation for this brutal, murderous, totalitarian regime, and as said before, it's 100% because he wishes that he were able to do the same to the people he hates.

I feel like Bob must have some kind of autism that prevents him from getting out of this mindset. Or he's just dumb.

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
You know what's just like the holocaust?

The chinese death camps.
Along with what is currently being reported out of Wuhan.

"Some people are saying that ... there are video clips of screams coming from funeral homes, from inside the furnaces ... which tells us that some people were taken to the funeral homes while they were still alive."

Benisbro

kiwifarms.net
Robert also said that the objectively shit "New New Warriors" was good, so this take isn't surprising. He has shit taste.

His shit taste is so transparently “women/nonwhites in leading roles=good” which has even overtaken his “nostalgic=good” shit taste of years past, to the point that he rt’d that troon’s take that Into the Spiderverse’s Doc Ock was better than Raimi’s because she was female.

It’s gotten so bad that he literally couldn’t see the value of a movie like ‘Joker’ or decipher its message because the lead was an angry mayoman.

Pickle Dick

APRILAY
kiwifarms.net
He made another video about joker
i completely forgot about that snl 'controversey'

i think bob should too

I feel like Bob must have some kind of autism that prevents him from getting out of this mindset.

thats a possibility

Or he's just dumb.

that too

Mr. Duck

kiwifarms.net
Is he the only one still whining about Joker at this point?, most people seem to have moved on from it except him and the troon-loving Skeptic.
jokertweets.png

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
"Why are people still annoyed that a rich woman engaged in tone deaf race baiting and ignored the point of the film was actually about mental illness and the way society treats it." I don't fucking know Bob. Also holy shit, holy shit! Bob saying 'you have to engage with an argument sincerely even if you suspect it's coming from a place of ignorance.'
Bob, Booooob, Bob my boy!
agNb4EF.jpg

The film is about treating the mentally ill badly, and the response was a gaggle of middle class white women/tards screaming that it's about incels when the wahman is barely in it. You even acknowledge that it's not fucking about the white part. Saying you're wrong, and then going on to ignore it so you can verbally suck off some rich white woman 'reeeeee'ing that the nominations in the oscars are majority white doesn't reduce how wrong you are. The 'controversy' about there not being enough Dindu's in the Oscars wasn't actually a controversy outside your and other speds heads.

"These films only got in because white men be angry." - Roberto Tardo.

Fuck off Bob, you bizarre caricature. At least the woman has the benefit of being a dumb liberal hole meaning she's probably coked out of her head and lives in a bubble of other liberal holes. You have no such excuse Blob. No WW1 was not caused by 'white male rage' no Little women did not fail because of 'white male rage' it failed because not enough women went to see the film marketed at women by women.

Also Bob then goes on to note that there is this massive undercurrent of anger, resentment, upset and a feeling of persecution, as well as a non existent future, but says dismissing it is okay when done to white people because 'it's not real'. Bob, bob ya cunt. You keep going on about how white people are going to be replace and made obsolete, Bob you dumb bastard can you not even remember what you write? Is your brain that soaked in butter that your thoughts only fleetingly inhabit your skull. Holy shit.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
"Why are people still annoyed that a rich woman engaged in tone deaf race baiting and ignored the point of the film was actually about mental illness and the way society treats it." I don't fucking know Bob. Also holy shit, holy shit! Bob saying 'you have to engage with an argument sincerely even if you suspect it's coming from a place of ignorance.'
Bob, Booooob, Bob my boy!
agNb4EF.jpg

The film is about treating the mentally ill badly, and the response was a gaggle of middle class white women/tards screaming that it's about incels when the wahman is barely in it. You even acknowledge that it's not fucking about the white part. Saying you're wrong, and then going on to ignore it so you can verbally suck off some rich white woman 'reeeeee'ing that the nominations in the oscars are majority white doesn't reduce how wrong you are. The 'controversy' about there not being enough Dindu's in the Oscars wasn't actually a controversy outside your and other speds heads.

"These films only got in because white men be angry." - Roberto Tardo.

Fuck off Bob, you bizarre caricature. At least the woman has the benefit of being a dumb liberal hole meaning she's probably coked out of her head and lives in a bubble of other liberal holes. You have no such excuse Blob. No WW1 was not caused by 'white male rage' no Little women did not fail because of 'white male rage' it failed because not enough women went to see the film marketed at women by women.

Also Bob then goes on to note that there is this massive undercurrent of anger, resentment, upset and a feeling of persecution, as well as a non existent future, but says dismissing it is okay when done to white people because 'it's not real'. Bob, bob ya cunt. You keep going on about how white people are going to be replace and made obsolete, Bob you dumb bastard can you not even remember what you write? Is your brain that soaked in butter that your thoughts only fleetingly inhabit your skull. Holy shit.
TL:biggrin:R "Who else but Diabeeto?"