Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

Quixotic Man

From Another Place
Bob is already threatening to hunt down and eat his fellow leftists for wrong think on his new account

Bob Hunting Leftists.png

Archive, cuz this shit is prime for backpedaling

Jetpack Himmler

Can't believe this shit.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
Bob is already threatening to hunt down and eat his fellow leftists for wrong think on his new account

View attachment 1220855
Archive, cuz this shit is prime for backpedaling
I'm really glad he's IRL a textbook coward hiding behind loud noises, because Bob's obsession with revenge against anyone who once crossed him would otherwise concern me.
Who TF remembers an op-ed from years back that irritated them like that aside from someone wishing genuine harm on the person who wrote it?

Flexo

The greatest robot lover of all time
True & Honest Fan
In the interest of comparing how pitiful Bob is in his own field. GoodBadFlicks?

Yeah, actual companies have hired him for featurettes on discs and stuff. He recently revealed this and posted a sampler.
(edit: oh yeah! brad jones is in the vid)

Bob, if you're reading this, have you ever stopped and thought about that if maybe you let the therapist help you out with your anger, you'd be better liked now and have wider connections that would have gotten you jobs in the actual industry?

Let these comparisons be a lesson to everyone this day: you can go really far in life just by not being an asshole. Even if it's to someone who really deserves it or is a nobody - you never know if some day in the future, they'll be in a position to help you. Trust me, the story of the thorn in the lion's paw is far more applicable than you'll realize until you're old and grey.

Last edited:
Okay, a few things about this twitter bullshit Robert has made for himself.

Why the hell his sperg account needs to follow the same number of accounts that his preivous one did? On his old one he follows about 2.500 accounts, bet you not even 1/3 of those are still active. Just follow the ones you usually see on your feed... and speaking of that, you already have a feed you want, and if you are not protecting the tweets, then there is no need to follow back.

Also, if you are not protecting the tweets in order to sperg about the superior future and joking around about wishing other people's death, then why on fuck do you have business and personal accounts? No one buys this "Moviebob Productions", you don't have a studio, and you are not a producer, you speak in front of a camera about you shit opinions, all you have is your name, so it doesn't matter where you sperg about Boris Johnson dieing from the flu, your fucking name is still attached to it asshole, you are not playing a character either.

At least it made some sense when it was protected... not much because you know screenshots would still be available somehow, but at least some sense...

Archive (720p):
View attachment 1219731

Robert also said that the objectively shit "New New Warriors" was good, so this take isn't surprising. He has shit taste.

I mean, I agree that getting too worked up over fictional media is a waste of time and energy, but Bob is the last person qualified to relay that message. Remember, this is the same guy who referred to the retconning of Mario’s birthplace from Brooklyn to the Mushroom Kingdom “broke [his] brain” and whose most watched video is a 10 minute tard-rage against Pixels.

"Why are people still annoyed that a rich woman engaged in tone deaf race baiting and ignored the point of the film was actually about mental illness and the way society treats it." I don't fucking know Bob. Also holy shit, holy shit! Bob saying 'you have to engage with an argument sincerely even if you suspect it's coming from a place of ignorance.'
Bob, Booooob, Bob my boy!
agNb4EF.jpg

The film is about treating the mentally ill badly, and the response was a gaggle of middle class white women/tards screaming that it's about incels when the wahman is barely in it. You even acknowledge that it's not fucking about the white part. Saying you're wrong, and then going on to ignore it so you can verbally suck off some rich white woman 'reeeeee'ing that the nominations in the oscars are majority white doesn't reduce how wrong you are. The 'controversy' about there not being enough Dindu's in the Oscars wasn't actually a controversy outside your and other speds heads.

"These films only got in because white men be angry." - Roberto Tardo.

Fuck off Bob, you bizarre caricature. At least the woman has the benefit of being a dumb liberal hole meaning she's probably coked out of her head and lives in a bubble of other liberal holes. You have no such excuse Blob. No WW1 was not caused by 'white male rage' no Little women did not fail because of 'white male rage' it failed because not enough women went to see the film marketed at women by women.

Also Bob then goes on to note that there is this massive undercurrent of anger, resentment, upset and a feeling of persecution, as well as a non existent future, but says dismissing it is okay when done to white people because 'it's not real'. Bob, bob ya cunt. You keep going on about how white people are going to be replace and made obsolete, Bob you dumb bastard can you not even remember what you write? Is your brain that soaked in butter that your thoughts only fleetingly inhabit your skull. Holy shit.
More importantly, Bob is a white person with a massive undercurrent of anger, resentment, upset and a feeling of persecution raging against what he perceives to be a non-existent future. He just narcissistically believes that his feelings of being denied a Star Trek utopia are valid and that those who simply wish for a better future for their children and grandchildren are subhuman scum who deserve to die out for not being on board with his delusional fantasy.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
Yes, Bob. We should rally behind a man who shows clear signs of dementia and doesn't know which state he's in half the time (aside from confusion.) Brilliant plan!
He said it in an earlier tweet. It doesn't matter if Biden has dementia, in fact it's "better" because "the party" can make decisions for him. Was one of the times he was sperging about candidates not mattering as much as the party they're from.

REGENDarySumanai

JACKED FROST
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
He said it in an earlier tweet. It doesn't matter if Biden has dementia, in fact it's "better" because "the party" can make decisions for him. Was one of the times he was sperging about candidates not mattering as much as the party they're from.
Having Biden be president is basically the equivalent of having your dementia addled grandpa being the CEO of a major corporation.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan

If he really believes that, he's even dumber than I thought. What numinous wisdom does he accord to a political party that has dozens of factions split along social, ethnic, philosophical, and self-aggrandizing lines? Does he really think he'll be in agreement or approve of every decision made, so long as it's made by a Democrat? Is he so naive that he thinks even moderately scrupulous officials (many of whom won't even be elected and will therefore be totally unaccountable) wouldn't take gross advantage of such a shadow presidency arrangement? I know, I know: "on balance, I get what I want." Sure. Let's have a fucking unaccountable, unelected shadow bureaucracy rule the country. All the better to put those disgusting wasteland ghouls in their place.

Somewhere in this hellthread I described Bob as a mindless brute, and I think was more right than I realized.

Ashen One

It's one GME share, Michael. What could it cost?
Jesus Christ Bob, I may think that Salon have a bunch of hack writers as the next guy but I would just him to get fired or something, not fucking hunted down like an animal and consume after being illy prepared by your fat ass.
"Salon writer, double-vacuum-sealed in a marinade bag with a mix of Mountain Dew chicken, 3 different hot sauces, sriracha and hot taco seasoning for 7 days.

Tonight I roast w/ savory sausage stuffing.
Fingers crossed"