Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
Okay, a few things about this twitter bullshit Robert has made for himself.

Why the hell his sperg account needs to follow the same number of accounts that his preivous one did? On his old one he follows about 2.500 accounts, bet you not even 1/3 of those are still active. Just follow the ones you usually see on your feed... and speaking of that, you already have a feed you want, and if you are not protecting the tweets, then there is no need to follow back.

Also, if you are not protecting the tweets in order to sperg about the superior future and joking around about wishing other people's death, then why on fuck do you have business and personal accounts? No one buys this "Moviebob Productions", you don't have a studio, and you are not a producer, you speak in front of a camera about you shit opinions, all you have is your name, so it doesn't matter where you sperg about Boris Johnson dieing from the flu, your fucking name is still attached to it asshole, you are not playing a character either.

At least it made some sense when it was protected... not much because you know screenshots would still be available somehow, but at least some sense...
This is why I think he's way more of an addict than anybody lets on. Trying to import 2.5k accounts into his new twitter feed reeks of a hardcore addict who spends way more time on the site than previously thought. I only follow like 25 accounts and my app is almost unusable if I forget to check twitter for a while. The alternative is that Bob just wants to import the same following count on his personal account for twitter clout reasons, which is way less funny and a lot more boring.

Bob Hunting Leftists.png
What kind of grudge is this? Oh no, a liberal dared to say Trump might be ok. Better kill him, I guess

He said it in an earlier tweet. It doesn't matter if Biden has dementia, in fact it's "better" because "the party" can make decisions for him. Was one of the times he was sperging about candidates not mattering as much as the party they're from.
I know Biden has supporters, but to see it spelled out with that point of view because he hates Trump that much legitimately terrifies me since these are the people that vote. How can you honestly want a non-lucid president?

Positron

Poutine et Waffles au-delà de la 7ème porte
True & Honest Fan
Bob is already threatening to hunt down and eat his fellow leftists for wrong think on his new account

View attachment 1220855
Archive, cuz this shit is prime for backpedaling

This man will hunt you down with Rambo flame-arrows!
Untitled.png

Jesus Christ Bob, I may think that Salon have a bunch of hack writers as the next guy but I would just him to get fired or something, not fucking hunted down like an animal and consume after being illy prepared by your fat ass.
I think most journos would rather be hunted down like animals than Learn To Code.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
Source:https://twitter.com/BobChipman_1981/status/1248015162356817920
View attachment 1221380
More superior future-wasteland ghoul posting from the blob
I'd really like to see him detail any of the ways that we were supposedly getting better under Obama. Because I lived through those years too, and y'know what I saw?

I saw a horrible malaise economy that limped along towards recovery (and was supposed to be accepted as "the new normal"), with billions in payouts to the "too big to fail" overseen by a Democrat Congress and President (yes, many Republicans voted for it too, but Dems sure were acting like the party of big business). I saw the continuation of globalist policies that hollowed out the Heartland, shuttered factories, and led to far too many deaths of despair. I saw millions of people lose the health insurance they were perfectly happy with, and no, they could not keep their doctor if they liked them. I saw foreign policy blunder after blunder, from the Arab Spring leading to the European refugee crisis a few years later, to the "Russian Reset," to Benghazi, to the Iraq pullout that directly led to ISIS, to the Iran nuclear deal that didn't actually stop them from continuing their work and gave them huge pallets of cash. Even Bobby's beloved space program had massive cutbacks, with planned lunar missions being pushed out or scrapped altogether.

Literally the only things I can see that Bobby could claim as a success are "we elected a black president" and "gay marriage, suck it Christfags." Eight years of Obama, and that's really all we got: the equivalent of a participation trophy and something that Obama himself had nothing to do with, aside from appointing more liberal justices.

Very few people got a better deal at the end of the Obama years, and pretty much all of them are super rich. That's real progressive, Robert.

I'd really like to see him detail any of the ways that we were supposedly getting better under Obama. Because I lived through those years too, and y'know what I saw?

I saw a horrible malaise economy that limped along towards recovery (and was supposed to be accepted as "the new normal"), with billions in payouts to the "too big to fail" overseen by a Democrat Congress and President (yes, many Republicans voted for it too, but Dems sure were acting like the party of big business). I saw the continuation of globalist policies that hollowed out the Heartland, shuttered factories, and led to far too many deaths of despair. I saw millions of people lose the health insurance they were perfectly happy with, and no, they could not keep their doctor if they liked them. I saw foreign policy blunder after blunder, from the Arab Spring leading to the European refugee crisis a few years later, to the "Russian Reset," to Benghazi, to the Iraq pullout that directly led to ISIS, to the Iran nuclear deal that didn't actually stop them from continuing their work and gave them huge pallets of cash. Even Bobby's beloved space program had massive cutbacks, with planned lunar missions being pushed out or scrapped altogether.

Literally the only things I can see that Bobby could claim as a success are "we elected a black president" and "gay marriage, suck it Christfags." Eight years of Obama, and that's really all we got: the equivalent of a participation trophy and something that Obama himself had nothing to do with, aside from appointing more liberal justices.

Very few people got a better deal at the end of the Obama years, and pretty much all of them are super rich. That's real progressive, Robert.
You forgot to include the decline in race relations as people like Al Sharpton stood up and said anything bad that happens to black people is because of racism.

REGENDarySumanai

A Slime draws near. Command?
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan

You forgot to include the decline in race relations as people like Al Sharpton stood up and said anything bad that happens to black people is because of racism.
The shooting of Trayvon Martin being one of the big catalysts of that, even though both Trayvon and George were fucking idiots. Obama was also the weakest president since Carter.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
I have a hard time believing that Bob has the physical strength to pull on the string of said compound bow, much less being able to aim at a (presumably) moving target with it.
Robert's soyboy version of The Most Dangerous Game would end exactly like the original short story did.

The man being hunted overcomes and kills the hunter, despite the hunter having a significant advantage on him in equipment and knowing the area of the hunt.

Although in this case, maybe it would be more a simple matter of Robert giving himself a heart attack from the exertion.

This is why I think he's way more of an addict than anybody lets on. Trying to import 2.5k accounts into his new twitter feed reeks of a hardcore addict who spends way more time on the site than previously thought. I only follow like 25 accounts and my app is almost unusable if I forget to check twitter for a while. The alternative is that Bob just wants to import the same following count on his personal account for twitter clout reasons, which is way less funny and a lot more boring.
I thought it was common knowledge that he's hopelessly addicted to Twitter and it's his main source of social interaction. He spent his Sister's wedding reception Tweeting, for crying out loud.

Flexo

The greatest robot lover of all time
True & Honest Fan

The media didn't report on any of that. So clearly things were getting better.

Now the media reports daily doom and gloom, so clearly we're all about to die!

(What did you expect from someone who doesn't go outside?)

ConsoleWarVet

Moviebob Maniacs Always Win
Robert's soyboy version of The Most Dangerous Game would end exactly like the original short story did.

The man being hunted overcomes and kills the hunter, despite the hunter having a significant advantage on him in equipment and knowing the area of the hunt.

Although in this case, maybe it would be more a simple matter of Robert giving himself a heart attack from the exertion.

I thought it was common knowledge that he's hopelessly addicted to Twitter and it's his main source of social interaction. He spent his Sister's wedding reception Tweeting, for crying out loud.
Kraven the Film Reviewer begs to differ

No one wants to see a live action Mario Bros. I’m not even sure an animated Mario. Bros. is a good idea but at least it can lean into the fantastical side of Mario.
On the other hand, I do want to see Bob pepper spray a theater employee and vandalize a Mario display because “MARIO IS FROM BROOKLYN!”
To be fair, the Sonic movie did decently, granted I don't think it had much competition that month, but it shows there's still an audience for this kind of thing. I would rather have an animated movie though for either one if given the choice because like you said, they could really lean into the fantastical side of the franchises.

Ashen One

It's one GME share, Michael. What could it cost?
Nothing punctures Bob's ego so easily as the suggestion he's a nobody. He absolutely considers taking away his twitter clout as losing in life, twitter rules most of his waking life.
Which is why I still don't know why Bob thought creating a separate twitter account was a good idea, unless he was forced to. Bob has to know his new account will not get close to the same number of followers as the old one, because it is way past the time he was relevant as a khantent producer.

A huge number of accounts who follow "Moviebob Productions" are likely inactive by now or forgot they follow him. Those followers aren't gonna be transferred to his personal account.