Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly

What's next for Bob Chipman?

• Total voters

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
It's kinda interesting to see someone who is so tribalistic that the very idea of someone else not being mindlessly loyal to the group makes them violently angry, that they hold a grudge about it for four fucking years.
I’m pretty sure Bob’s default is tribalistic because he is a literal neanderthal who thinks of himself as a being of high intelligence.

Sexy Senior Citizen

I'm not freaking out.
True & Honest Fan
I'd really like to see him detail any of the ways that we were supposedly getting better under Obama. Because I lived through those years too, and y'know what I saw?

I saw a horrible malaise economy that limped along towards recovery (and was supposed to be accepted as "the new normal"), with billions in payouts to the "too big to fail" overseen by a Democrat Congress and President (yes, many Republicans voted for it too, but Dems sure were acting like the party of big business). I saw the continuation of globalist policies that hollowed out the Heartland, shuttered factories, and led to far too many deaths of despair. I saw millions of people lose the health insurance they were perfectly happy with, and no, they could not keep their doctor if they liked them. I saw foreign policy blunder after blunder, from the Arab Spring leading to the European refugee crisis a few years later, to the "Russian Reset," to Benghazi, to the Iraq pullout that directly led to ISIS, to the Iran nuclear deal that didn't actually stop them from continuing their work and gave them huge pallets of cash. Even Bobby's beloved space program had massive cutbacks, with planned lunar missions being pushed out or scrapped altogether.

Literally the only things I can see that Bobby could claim as a success are "we elected a black president" and "gay marriage, suck it Christfags." Eight years of Obama, and that's really all we got: the equivalent of a participation trophy and something that Obama himself had nothing to do with, aside from appointing more liberal justices.

Very few people got a better deal at the end of the Obama years, and pretty much all of them are super rich. That's real progressive, Robert.
Here's the disturbing part: Bob views most of that as a bonus. Factories shuttered, the Heartland declining, people losing their health insurance- all obsolete wasteland mayonnaise ghouls getting what they deserved. Bailouts to the corporations? Fine, since they are the backbone of the Superior Future (TM). Bob probably views the foreign policy blunders as bumps on the road to his mind being uploaded to a robot body, but I'll bet he's fine with them too: as long as it ends with him in the Superior Future (TM), he doesn't care what happens to everyone else. Remember, he deserves the Superior Future (TM) because he earned it, friendo.

[email protected]

Your move, Chief.
Here's the disturbing part: Bob views most of that as a bonus. Factories shuttered, the Heartland declining, people losing their health insurance- all obsolete wasteland mayonnaise ghouls getting what they deserved. Bailouts to the corporations? Fine, since they are the backbone of the Superior Future (TM). Bob probably views the foreign policy blunders as bumps on the road to his mind being uploaded to a robot body, but I'll bet he's fine with them too: as long as it ends with him in the Superior Future (TM), he doesn't care what happens to everyone else. Remember, he deserves the Superior Future (TM) because he earned it, friendo.
You have to be a idiot like Bob to think Obama issuing a executive order for illegals to not get deported despite not being abled to gain citizenship, expanding the NSA programs, having America be part of a useless climate deal known as the Paris Agreement, and paying premiums for healthcare that skyrockets a year is progress

Which is why I still don't know why Bob thought creating a separate twitter account was a good idea, unless he was forced to.
The Escapist's management probably told him to knock it off with his insane Twitter rants.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
Robert's soyboy version of The Most Dangerous Game would end exactly like the original short story did.

The man being hunted overcomes and kills the hunter, despite the hunter having a significant advantage on him in equipment and knowing the area of the hunt.
Although in this case, maybe it would be more a simple matter of Robert giving himself a heart attack from the exertion.

It's interesting Bob chose that particular story. There are any number of sociopaths who have become obsessed with that story to the point of it inspiring actual murder, with the Zodiac killer being perhaps the most well known.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
It's interesting Bob chose that particular story. There are any number of sociopaths who have become obsessed with that story to the point of it inspiring actual murder, with the Zodiac killer being perhaps the most well known.

The only difference is that the Zodiac killer was never captured. Bobo being a dumb bastard would instantly tweet and boast how he killed a bunch of guys, tell where the corpses are located and how to solve his "elaborate" puzzles.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
Somebody's up late with big thoughts:
1586423923936.png

Cardenio

Sponsored by Grubhub
True & Honest Fan
Bob's numbers have taken an absolute decline. As of writing his most recent tweet from 8 hours ago shilling his Birds of Prey review has 10 replies, 13 retweets, and 104 favorites. On youtube his best most recent video is a 3 month old Star Wars video that has 109,000 views. Nothing else there can break 20,000 views. On The Escapist's Youtube Channel his videos get a fraction of Yahtzee's. In the past he could scoff off detractors as being a small group of trolls but virtually everyone has gotten tired of his shit.

If we are headed in a global recession Escapist will undoubtedly close and Yahtzee will just start his own Youtube Channel. And then Bob will be your local checker at Walmart.

Last edited: