Careercow Robert Chipman / Bob / Moviebob / "Movieblob" - Middle-Aged Consoomer, CWC with a Thesaurus, Ardent Male Feminist and Superior Futurist, the Twice-Fired, the Mario-Worshipper, publicly dismantled by Hot Dog Girl, coping poorly, now a diabetic

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How will Bob react to seeing the Mario film?

• Total voters

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notice that Bob himself is not using himself as an example. Chris is at least nominally useful to society as a mechanical engineer and would be moreso if he wasn't as focused on podcasts and trying to be like his big bro. His sister and mother both serve useful functions in their respective careers and what does Bob do? Talk about movies and pop culture ephemera when he's not waxing the philosophic over thinkers and believers on Twitter. What a useless pile of genetic sludge.
I think what Bob was trying to do was use his family as an example of "hard working people who are suffering working long-ass hours who are soopeeryah to you, doing useful things because of the Global Situation", because as we all know, Bob doesn't even have to leave the house to do what he does. He's trying to pull the 1-up card but since his own card cred isn't enough to trump (lol) the other dude's, he pulls out his family instead. But it's not the pwn he thinks it is, given he's strawmanned dude's entire words to him.

Lass_Library: "working class" as the shibboleth of "Republican voters"

There is no "shibboleth for another word". A shibboleth stands alone, to distinguish one group of people from another. A pertinent example today is the two-words "trans woman" versus the one-word "transwoman". True Believers of trannyism only ever use the two-words form; terves pretending to be allies are caught because they use the one-word form.

Lass_Library means "euphemism". Being in Kiwi Farms lets me see how the LGBTs are really stupid and uncultured.

Bobby doesn't need you because China will deliver.

Because they view the world through children's media.

This is what High-stress Engineering does to you:
View attachment 2623533

This is the singer. He even looks like Chris.
View attachment 2623537

View attachment 2623560

View attachment 2623528

Dave Chappell and Angel bullshit:
View attachment 2623611
A man is a man, and remains a man whether he finds Chappelle funny or not.

More kitchen experiment:
View attachment 2623547

View attachment 2623552

View attachment 2623553

View attachment 2623616

View attachment 2623617
Why the hell is Chippa asking stoners what they do/watch while high? Is he trying to appeal to a demographic he thinks can patreon him because if they can afford to smoke weed everyday they can afford to toss him a couple bucks?

Although, you'll never convince me he never had a few stoner friends or that he never inhaled in high school.

No, chris, the "red flag" is if the words "RED pill or Black pill" were in the title. If it's Blue pill, it should be fine. Though leftist cows are rarely so self-aware...

I guess if Chris didn't stan hard for the troons, his troon cousin will disown him. Also i guess he doing it so it make bob look less thirsty? Since chris is married and shit.

Wow, fucker shelled out for a Sous Vide machine. That shit ain't cheap. Though IDK why he didn't throw the broccoli in a sous vide bag as well. Now to be fair, it's really, really hard to fuck up sous vide. About the only way possible to fuck up is the sear afterwards.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone actually attached an assault rifle to a robot dog (not Boston Dynamic's Spot though). This heightens people's concern about the role of robotics in the military industry. Strangely, Bobby believes military robots are for show only; they cannot replace human soldiers because they are too expensive to manufacture.
ROBOT.png
So Bobby's imaginary bullies can answer the call and continue to bully him.

The Guardian runs a piece of op-ed by "terf" philosopher Kathleen Stock (archive). Her concern is the recent rise in demonization of gender-critical feminists; they are being compared to fascists and anti-Semitics, and in the end she notes in passing that transhumanism, which trannies believe in, presupposes that human technologies will allow us to transcend nature, and that might have an implication in our climate crisis. Of course trannies and allies gleefully run off with this notion.
Stock.png

Holdover from yesterday's debate with the commies. If you still believe that Bobby advocates eugenics, you are either a bully or an ignorant dupe.
YA134.png

Trump:
4y64.png

;.kj;;j.png

0-90.png
This piece of news is potentially interesting because we are not sure when people first domesticated the grey wolf: estimates are all over the place, from 10,000 to 100,000 years. This findings would at least help us eliminate the lower-ball figures. But no, let's talk Futurama instead.

YA movies are "extremely pretentious" and are a waste of young acting talents.
YA.png

YA134.png

Bobby's lack of self-awareness didn't pass unnoticed, of course:
YA2.png
My goodness. Let's leave these children in their playgroup, and let them spit on and bite each other.

4y64.png

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lass_Library: "working class" as the shibboleth of "Republican voters"

There is no "shibboleth for another word". A shibboleth stands alone, to distinguish one group of people from another. A pertinent example today is the two-words "trans woman" versus the one-word "transwoman". True Believers of trannyism only ever use the two-words form; terves pretending to be allies are caught because they use the one-word form.
You are quite right. I screwed that one up, not in the least by assuming we were only talking about one drooling idiot in the thread. (Really, I forget where we are.)
Lass_Library means "euphemism". Being in Kiwi Farms lets me see how the LGBTs are really stupid and uncultured.
Yeah, I used to be pretty damn progressive. But I can't blame here entirely, the scales started to fall from my eyes... somewhere between seeing a pride parade in person and being expected to add a 2 to the LGBT alphabet soup. The Farms just accelerated it a bit.

JayHarrison

kiwifarms.net
Someone actually attached an assault rifle to a robot dog (not Boston Dynamic's Spot though). This heightens people's concern about the role of robotics in the military industry. Strangely, Bobby believes military robots are for show only; they cannot replace human soldiers because they are too expensive to manufacture.
View attachment 2623700
So Bobby's imaginary bullies can answer the call and continue to bully him.
Seems strange to me that Moviebob would consider a robodog with a sniper rifle attachment would be "bad". Bob would be all for it... provided he were to be one of the first to get his hands on one. It'd be a perfectly acceptable tactic for getting rid of those red political targets who denied him that rightfully-earned ride on a space shuttle, y'know.

Holdover from yesterday's debate with the commies. If you still believe that Bobby advocates eugenics, you are either a bully or an ignorant dupe.
View attachment 2623790
Dear MeretriciousPro:
Yes. Moviebob not only believes in eugenics, but ardently supports it.
Signed,
--Reality

Dear Moviebob:
FTB-UncleSam.jpg

Sincerely,
--Uncle Sam

???

Seriously, I have no freakin' clue as to what Moviebob blabbing about here.

glib

kiwifarms.net
Credit where due: Chris Chipman, who keeps this thread open in a permanent browser tab, finally cleaned his filthy fucking Instant Pot. Protip for Chris: Don’t forget to empty and clean the water catcher snapped into the back of the thing.

View attachment 2621227

The pulled chicken looks dry as hell, though.
If Chris is watching this thread, we would all love to know why your bro is so mad at the world he wants to drone strike his own fellow citizens to extinction. Is that like...a disney thing, a marvel thing, or a mario thing? Cause all those childrens entertainment franchises i recall being SUPER genocidal.
Seems strange to me that Moviebob would consider a robodog with a sniper rifle attachment would be "bad". Bob would be all for it... provided he were to be one of the first to get his hands on one. It'd be a perfectly acceptable tactic for getting rid of those red political targets who denied him that rightfully-earned ride on a space shuttle, y'know.

Dear MeretriciousPro:
Signed,
--Reality

Dear Moviebob:
View attachment 2624047
Sincerely,
--Uncle Sam

???

hes saying red staters deserve to have their children taken away.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
So Bob's angry with YA because it siphons off young actors who could be making Capeshit and it pretends to be as deep as the action schlock that Bob remembers watching as a boy. Bob certainly has a bug up his ass about "The Hunger Games", most likely because the movies had the message "rich corporate people = bad" and it featured rich villains dressed in colorful, effeminate costumes - which, of course, Bob interpreted to be a form of "gayface." If Bob had known anything about history, he'd know that males dressing up in florid, effeminate fashion has always been a thing in rich circles, as a form of status (and as a way to say "This Man hasn't done a lick of manual work in his life.") It did not necessarily mean that the man wearing the fashion was gay, nor was the Hunger Games taking a shot against gay people by having its wealthy villains in fancy dress. Just goes to show that Bob sees everything through a cartoon lens.

Chris needs to pick a lane. Either he's a hardscrabble member of the working class vigorously shaking his hat because he needs a little extra money to pay for his kids meds, or he's a bon vivant who regularly imbibes the finest booze and cooks gourmet French food in a kitchen that makes Maxim's in Paris look like a greasy spoon. He can't be both, and trying to be two contradictory things is usually a sign of mental illness of some sort. (As is putting on a rainbow chicken wig and making a 3,000 part podcast around a business that went tits up 11 years ago.)

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
So Bob's angry with YA because it siphons off young actors who could be making Capeshit and it pretends to be as deep as the action schlock that Bob remembers watching as a boy. Bob certainly has a bug up his ass about "The Hunger Games", most likely because the movies had the message "rich corporate people = bad" and it featured rich villains dressed in colorful, effeminate costumes - which, of course, Bob interpreted to be a form of "gayface." If Bob had known anything about history, he'd know that males dressing up in florid, effeminate fashion has always been a thing in rich circles, as a form of status (and as a way to say "This Man hasn't done a lick of manual work in his life.") It did not necessarily mean that the man wearing the fashion was gay, nor was the Hunger Games taking a shot against gay people by having its wealthy villains in fancy dress. Just goes to show that Bob sees everything through a cartoon lens.

Chris needs to pick a lane. Either he's a hardscrabble member of the working class vigorously shaking his hat because he needs a little extra money to pay for his kids meds, or he's a bon vivant who regularly imbibes the finest booze and cooks gourmet French food in a kitchen that makes Maxim's in Paris look like a greasy spoon. He can't be both, and trying to be two contradictory things is usually a sign of mental illness of some sort. (As is putting on a rainbow chicken wig and making a 3,000 part podcast around a business that went tits up 11 years ago.)
He admitted this when the movies were coming out, but his main issue with the Hunger Games was that the rigid caste system of Panem is actually his ideal utopia and he hated that the whole thing was being criticized when any sane, rational human being (By Bob's definition, not the actual definition) would understand that that is the type of government we need to lead us into the superior future.

Also, because seeing teenagers probably reminds him of high school, and that he's an old man now.

TowinKarz

Feeling Run Down
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Thinkers vs Believers" shit really amazes me because of how long he's stuck to it despite it being simplistic and easily refuted.
Every time he uses it, all I can think of that Simpsons episode where Homer has to re-attend college, and once on campus, immediately calls the first bookish-looking kid he sees a nerd.

When Marge calls him out for being an immature bully, he immediately says

"Look, there's two kinds of people in the world, nerds and jocks. As a JOCK, it's my job to make fun of nerds........."

He literally cannot see this is a 4 year-old's hot take, pure narcissism of being an ignorant child .... and he thinks this notion that he SHOULD be the center of the world is the PINNACLE of deep thought... that he's the only one who has ever really thought about, well, what it means to think.... and his thoughts on the matter are so intellectually shallow you couldn't drown a fly face-first in it - "Everyone but me is the problem"

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dear MeretriciousPro:
Signed,
--Reality

Dear Moviebob:
View attachment 2624047
Sincerely,
--Uncle Sam

???

There was a prominent court case recently where a mother lost the right to see her kid in person (divorced from the husband/father of her kid) because she would not get vaccinated. The judge agreed with the ex that the mom being unvaccinated put the other half of the family at risk, so mom could still zoom call kid/talk on phone, but kid couldn't go to her house, nor could she go there to visit kid, or see her in real life like, at all.

Bob thinks this is perfectly reasonable.

As for the eugenics thing, Bob and his hangers-on would say they aren't for eugenics, because they only want to kill off the bigots, which are inferior, which is completely different from wanting to kill off the inferiors of colors/intellect/ability. I guess they think that wanting people to disappear in minecraft/starve in the woods cut off from human settlements/whatever because their deficiencies are moral in nature rather than genetic, doesn't fulfill the textbewk definition of "eugenics". Even though Bobby enthusiastically and hypocritically supports good ol' fashioned 'natural selection'.

Also LOL, at the fact that in one of Bob's old vidjas posted earlier, he made a freudian slip about "being enough of a narcissist to x".

Tronathon242

kiwifarms.net
There was a prominent court case recently where a mother lost the right to see her kid in person (divorced from the husband/father of her kid) because she would not get vaccinated. The judge agreed with the ex that the mom being unvaccinated put the other half of the family at risk, so mom could still zoom call kid/talk on phone, but kid couldn't go to her house, nor could she go there to visit kid, or see her in real life like, at all.

Bob thinks this is perfectly reasonable.

As for the eugenics thing, Bob and his hangers-on would say they aren't for eugenics, because they only want to kill off the bigots, which are inferior, which is completely different from wanting to kill off the inferiors of colors/intellect/ability. I guess they think that wanting people to disappear in minecraft/starve in the woods cut off from human settlements/whatever because their deficiencies are moral in nature rather than genetic, doesn't fulfill the textbewk definition of "eugenics". Even though Bobby enthusiastically and hypocritically supports good ol' fashioned 'natural selection'.

Also LOL, at the fact that in one of Bob's old vidjas posted earlier, he made a freudian slip about "being enough of a narcissist to x".
I've studied translated Nazi propaganda from late in the war that made that exact point. The substance of it was: "The untermensch aren't really people. They're parasites on the Aryan body and mind. They do nothing but drain the life blood from Germans. Waging a war of extermination to wipe them out isn't immoral, it is only a natural thing. One does not let a parasite continue to feast on themselves without doing something about it. A cleansing war is therefore the most natural act a healthy nation can do and must strive for."

Everytime Bob dresses up his bloodlust in only wanting to take care of the "bigots/Nazis" he and the rest of ilk are simply using a modified version of that same tactic. Of course they want eugenics and genocide, they just qualify it with more palatable statements.
If Chris is watching this thread, we would all love to know why your bro is so mad at the world he wants to drone strike his own fellow citizens to extinction. Is that like...a disney thing, a marvel thing, or a mario thing? Cause all those childrens entertainment franchises i recall being SUPER genocidal.

hes saying red staters deserve to have their children taken away.
Nothing like bringing back the Lebensborn program. Gotta take the Red State children away and make them proper "Progressives" for the benefit of the glorious future...also troon many of them out while we're at it.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've studied translated Nazi propaganda from late in the war that made that exact point. The substance of it was: "The untermensch aren't really people. They're parasites on the Aryan body and mind. They do nothing but drain the life blood from Germans. Waging a war of extermination to wipe them out isn't immoral, it is only a natural thing. One does not let a parasite continue to feast on themselves without doing something about it. A cleansing war is therefore the most natural act a healthy nation can do and must strive for."

Everytime Bob dresses up his bloodlust in only wanting to take care of the "bigots/Nazis" he and the rest of ilk are simply using a modified version of that same tactic. Of course they want eugenics and genocide, they just qualify it with more palatable statements.

Nothing like bringing back the Lebensborn program. Gotta take the Red State children away and make them proper "Progressives" for the benefit of the glorious future...also troon many of them out while we're at it.
I think at his core, Filmbob fundamentally misunderstands what the Nazis believed in regards to "getting rid of inferiors/parasites". Bob's simple woke algorithm is "hurr durr Nazis are huwite spremacist bigots, they only wanna kill de j00s/gypsies/niggos/exceptional whatever because they have the wrong skin color/religion/genes".

Oh no, it was a lot more complicated than that. The Nazis literally wanted to eliminate anyone that was stealing their soopeeryah fyootchah from them.

The disabled, especially the exceptional, were euthanized en masse because they'd become a burden to the State. They took up resources for their care that could be better spent building Film Robert a matriyoshka brain to put in his bing bing wahoo body. Of course, blobbert wasn't even a twinkle in his grandfather's eye yet. While he seems perfectly OK with a disabled exceptional niece, if he was in 1930s Germany he'd complain about how the cripples, waterbrains and assorted exceptionals are stealing his soopeeryah fyootchah from him and keeping him from his rocket to moon wheat.

Gypsies/Roma/Romani were considered a problem in Europe (and still are, to be honest) because of the culture they hold to, which often means fleecing, defrauding, or outright stealing. Now, a "woke" descendant of the Roma/Romani will tell you that they actually have strong laws against stealing. What they won't tell you, is those laws only apply to the Romani community. Outsiders are fair game. The Nazis may have wrongly attributed this to genetics, but the end result is, they didn't want to deal with the moral failings of that population. If Bob was Eastern European, he'd be equating Roma with Drumpf supporters or something, something something they literally stole the soopeeryah fyootchah he earned.

The Jews, were basically scapegoated for being successful while the Weimar Republic devalued the German Mark to pay off its debts for WWI. Some other things happened that the Nazis blamed the j00s for that they didn't do, but basically this is "rich white privilege" type nonsense before modern wokeness was a thing, except the targets are Jewish instead of WASPs or white Catholics. Bob's too stupid to see this or the consequences of it, of course. Europe has a long history blaming the j00s for everything from the plague to sour milk, so this was nothing new. What was new, was that the Weimar Republic had put in anti-hate speech laws forbidding the expression of antisemitic views. Doesn't look like those worked out very well now, does it? At any rate, if Bob was living in 1930s Germany, he'd be blaming the j00s for stealing his soopeeryah fyootchah and the V2 rockets he earned.

bajagoogoo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2621227

The pulled chicken looks dry as hell, though.
It's undercooked. It's still pink. Did he serve that shit to people?

This denthead uses the most simplistic ways to cook something, to the point where it's 99% automatic, and he still fucks it up? Fucking how?

Whole chicken. Skin on. Defrost and pat dry.
Herb butter. Underneath and on top of skin. Coat well.
Half a lemon and peeled garlic cloves in cavity.
Roast at 400° for an hour. Baste every 15 minutes.

It's basic fucking cooking, Chris.

CharlesBarkley

Give me candy or fucking die.
kiwifarms.net
My brother works so hard in his engineering job that he fakes hands injuries to get out of work and begs for money instead of taking overtime and consulting jobs.
Regardless of how "hard his family works" they apparently can't work out... but have the time to send ten million tweets a day, see shitty Ska shows and eat like pigs.

Very much feels to CWCs "I WORKED IN THE HOT HOT SUN!!!"