Ronald Eugene Ralph / Ronnie Ralph - Ethan's father and daddy issues

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Ethan has said that his father has hurt him more than any person in his life.

A.png

So let's meet that Father.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

In this thread we can discuss Ronnie, Ethan's issues with Ronnie, and cases of Ethan exhibiting behavior related to his relationship with Ronnie.

What does everyone think Ronnie's great crime against Ethan was? Molestation? Beatings? Walking out on Ethan?

Last edited:

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Notorious pedophile Ronald Eugene Ralph sodomized his son Ethan Oliver Ralph from the ages of 3 to 16. This man faked his own death and escaped to a Canadian trailer park to live in exile after seeing what a poofter his son turned into. Although the prophecy foretells of a day Ronnie will descend from his great northern home and finish the job he started.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Notorious pedophile Ronald Eugene Ralph sodomized his son Ethan Oliver Ralph from the ages of 3 to 16. This man faked his own death and escaped to a Canadian trailer park to live in exile after seeing what a poofter his son turned into. Although the prophecy foretells of a day Ronnie will descend from his great northern home and finish the job he started.

Licking his lips all the way, while driving his new Mustang that he stole from murdering and raping a couple in London, Ontario, in a snowy cold Winter night.

Now, as for his crimes: It is obvious that Ethan inherited his alcoholism from Ronnie. It is also obvious that Ronnie actively hit Ethan and Sandra, but I think he may have literally raped Ethan. Think about it, the Gunt is a creature that lives on in spite, hatred and selfishness, he has a victim complex, he is constantly paranoid and over-vigilant, he is incapable of drawing breath without thinking of the ways people have aggrieved him.

He's a rape victim in denial, and he's causing a lot of damage because he refuses to acknowledge that Booty Warrior wasn't the first man in his life.

Also, could he have been the West Memphis Three murderer?

A little bit more information I found. Ethan's uncle, Louis, was convicted in 2001 for cooking meth, apparently.

This is the only Louis S. Ralph in the records and it pings him as having 70 years old at the least, so I think it checks out.

Last edited:

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
When Matt Jarbo brought up Ronnie being dead Ethan's smile went away for a couple of seconds.

View attachment 1779907

If I am correctly remembering this, after Matt brings up the fact he knows his father and that his father is still alive Ralph's come back is to blurt out something about DNA evidence. I guess Ralph is suggesting that while he has forensic evidence of who his father is, Matt can't be as sure as him and therefore there is an outside chance that Matt's dad isn't really his dad biologically. As a retort, it's pretty low quality and doesn't really hit home - but it got me thinking at the time: Why did Ralph have a test to find out if Ronnie is indeed his father - this is not normal.

There are three explanations, for instance I know in the US they would use paternal and sibling DNA from public data bases to convict murderers and rapists etc. It's not inconceivable that this could be how this connection was made between them, I don't know if this is the case but perhaps if they were both incarcerated and had their DNA taken, they could have made the connection that way. Although if this was the case then we would surely have found the public records of Ronnie Ralph's crimes. Therefore, I would rule this possibility out.

Second, maybe they both put their DNA into one of these databases to look back at their family tree and it spat out a connection between the two. I think this is a possibility, but do I think Ralph is the kind of person who would waste enough money to buy 6 maybe 7 bottles of makers mark on this? No, probably not.

Third, and I think the most likely: Ronnie Ralph denied paternity, and either a voluntary or court ordered paternity test took place at some point so as to establish whether he was Ralph's father. It confirmed that he was indeed Ralph's father and hence he now throws that out at Matt as if it is some sort of win.

The third option would also explain what he did to Ralph, I think he abandoned Ralph and his mother and denied paternity. I think this probably occurred between his late childhood and his early adult years. Hence, why it hurt him so badly. I don't have any experience of parental abandonment, so feel free to say I am completely incorrect here if you know better, but I would imagine it's more painful when you are able to understand what a complete piece of shit your father is and you can't be protected from the emotional impact anymore. I'm not from the US, but do family court documents become public record in the same way criminal court records do, and if so I wonder if anyone could dig those up...

So I think, his dad abandoned him. Which is what it appears Ralph will end up doing with the demon baby - which while sad in a sense, is probably a good thing long term for all involved, except Ralph.

Last edited:

kosher bath salts

You wouldn't get it
kiwifarms.net
If I am correctly remembering this, after Matt brings up the fact, he knows his father and that his father is still alive Ralph's come back is to blurt out something about DNA evidence. I guess Ralph is suggesting that while he has forensic evidence of who his father is, Matt can't be as sure as him and therefore there is an outside chance that Matt's dad isn't really his dad biologically. As a retort, it's pretty low quality and doesn't really hit home - but it got me thinking at the time: Why did Ralph have a test to find out if Ronnie is indeed his father - this is not normal.

There are three explanations, for instance I know in the US they would use paternal and sibling DNA from public data bases to convict murderers and rapists etc. It's not inconceivable that this could be how this connection was made between them, I don't know if this is the case but perhaps if they were both incarcerated and had their DNA taken, they could have made the connection that way. Although if this was the case then we would surely have found the public records of Ronnie Ralph's crimes. Therefore, I would rule these possibilities out.

Second, maybe they both put their DNA into one of these databases to look back at their family tree and it spat out a connection between the two. I think this is a possibility, but do I think Ralph is the kind of person who would waste enough money to buy 6 maybe 7 bottles of makers mark on this? No, probably not.

Third, and I think the most likely: Ronnie Ralph denied paternity, and either a voluntary or court ordered paternity test took place at some point so as to establish whether he was Ralph's father. It confirmed that he was indeed Ralph's father and hence he now throws that out at Matt as if it is some sort of win.

The third option would also explain what he did to Ralph, I think he abandoned Ralph and his mother and denied paternity. I think this probably occurred between his late childhood and his early adult years. Hence, why it hurt him so badly. I don't have any experience of parental abandonment, so feel free to say I am completely incorrect here if you know better, but I would imagine it's more painful when you are able to understand what a complete piece of shit your father is and you can't be protected from the emotional impact anymore.

So I think, his dad abandoned him. Which is what it appears Ralph will end up doing with the demon baby - which while sad in a sense, is probably a good thing long term for all involved, except Ralph.
🎵it's the circle of life and it moves us all🎵

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
When Matt Jarbo brought up Ronnie being dead Ethan's smile went away for a couple of seconds.

View attachment 1779907
That whole event was peak Ralph.
- Drunkenly call up Matt in the middle of the night in order to 'own' the Boulder King.
- Wobble around verbally because he has the wits of a goldfish and end up hanging up on Matt after getting trashed
- Somehow convince himself that he came out on top and play it for everyone on his joke of a show
- Only to be reminded of the humiliation live on air and scramble to save face with the help of his handler, Warski.